Whose lying #2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 53:4-6
4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
NKJV

Note: All the sins (iniquity) of the world were laid on Jesus. All means ALL. But religion teaches that we must ask for forgiveness for our sins. But they have already been forgiven.

Rom 3:22-26
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,
26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
NKJV

Note; In verse 22 the only requirement is to believe. The scripture does not add man’s works as the religious wants it too. In verse 24 we see it is freely given and works to obtain it are not required. In verse 26 we see that faith is all that is required but the religious want to add the works of man.

Rom 5:8-11
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
11 And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
NKJV

Note; We are justified by His blood, not by works of man.

Eph 1:6-7
6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
NKJV

Note: Redemption through His blood, not through the works of man.

Eph 2:13
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
NKJV

Col 1:13-14
13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
NKJV

Note: redemption through His blood. Not redemption through religious works of men.

The scriptures do not lie. But men of religion have been lying for ages.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 53:4-6
4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
NKJV

Note: All the sins (iniquity) of the world were laid on Jesus. All means ALL. But religion teaches that we must ask for forgiveness for our sins. But they have already been forgiven.

Rom 3:22-26
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,
26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
NKJV

Note; In verse 22 the only requirement is to believe. The scripture does not add man’s works as the religious wants it too. In verse 24 we see it is freely given and works to obtain it are not required. In verse 26 we see that faith is all that is required but the religious want to add the works of man.

Rom 5:8-11
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
11 And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
NKJV

Note; We are justified by His blood, not by works of man.

Eph 1:6-7
6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
NKJV

Note: Redemption through His blood, not through the works of man.

Eph 2:13
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
NKJV

Col 1:13-14
13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
NKJV

Note: redemption through His blood. Not redemption through religious works of men.

The scriptures do not lie. But men of religion have been lying for ages.

So if I commit a sin willfully, maybe in anger, I shouldn't say forgive me Lord, Just to say I was wrong?

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if I commit a sin willfully, maybe in anger, I shouldn't say forgive me Lord, Just to say I was wrong?
Just thank God that He has made a way for sinners to be saved and it is a free gift. By the way, sin is sin whether you think it is willful or not.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you just be wrong about something without being called a liar?

Reactions: GodsGrace

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Of course, but if someone is shown their error and they refuse to be corrected, they're a liar.

That's how I see it and yes I know not very many people see things the way I do.

The scriptures aren't that difficult to understand.

o

Reactions: 101G

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, but if someone is shown their error and they refuse to be corrected, they're a liar.

That's how I see it and yes I know not very many people see things the way I do.

The scriptures aren't that difficult to understand.

o

Oh but you see Job, the word of God IS very difficult to understand, to some people at least. According to some people, its so hard that I have to learn Hebrew and Greek to understand certain scriptures that are in fact so straight forward that a ten year old can understand it. If you give these people that straight forward interpretation, its not good enough.............its gotta be "OH BUT THE HEBREW"......or "OH BUT THE GREEK". This is the typical response from many such characters who refuse to be corrected. They have to crack open a damn dictionary......and then have the nerve to claim to be led by the holy spirit. :rolleyes: *sigh*

This is not an indictment against the OP per se, but against the usual suspects. They know who they are.

Reactions: GodsGrace and Job

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take it you're a man of religion.

o

Religion is defined as what mankind does for the god they worship. This has been to result of men of religion who want to put a yoke around the necks of people.

Religious people want a label of the name "Christian" so they can BOX others into it. Paul's converts to grace were the first to be called Christian. Not the Jewish believes in Jerusalem.

I do not wear the label that man has come up with. I am a "child of God" made one by my faith, belief, trust, and confidence in what Jesus did on the cross. That is the true measure of a person. If you, or anyone else wants to say I am not a Christian and should no be allowed on this forum then you are trying to throw a child of God off the forum and doing what their master did to the prophets, Jesus, Stephen and Paul.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a person sees that it is a lie then they are responsible to know it is a lie and search for the truth. To continue to believe the lie when they have the the truth starring them in the face is the way to ignorance

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what if they believe the information? If they believe the information, it would be lying to say otherwise. This is why the BS charge of lying, everyone loves to throw around on this board is ridiculous and tells us more about the character of the person slinging it than the person charged.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh but you see Job, the word of God IS very difficult to understand, to some people at least. According to some people, its so hard that I have to learn Hebrew and Greek to understand certain scriptures that are in fact so straight forward that a ten year old can understand it. If you give these people that straight forward interpretation, its not good enough.............its gotta be "OH BUT THE HEBREW"......or "OH BUT THE GREEK". This is the typical response from many such characters who refuse to be corrected. They have to crack open a damn dictionary......and then have the nerve to claim to be led by the holy spirit.
God is not hard to understand, it's calls commitment. the first disciple was committed to the Lord and had their minds open. very few had education. let God speak through you, instead you speaking for God.
But what if they believe the information? If they believe the information, it would be lying to say otherwise. This is why the BS charge of lying, everyone loves to throw around on this board is ridiculous and tells us more about the character of the person slinging it than the person charged.
there's a difference between a lie and a error. it's called intent. all those who suppose to know, or say they know when giving INFORMATION and found out that the information if false. Job is correct, listen. Revelation 2:1 & 2 "Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars".

but find them liars is for you to study, 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth". it's a shame for a man, or woman of God to put something out and it's misleading, meaning that it have no scripture base. this is what Job is saying, and is correct about. be like those in Berea. Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so".

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If someone tells a lie, but they don't know it's a lie, it's still a lie. A lie doesn't become the truth just because the person telling the lie doesn't realize it.

o

Reactions: Truth

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone tells a lie, but they don't know it's a lie, it's still a lie. A lie doesn't become the truth just because the person telling the lie doesn't realize it.

o

The saying goes, If a man believes a lie for 25 years, doe's it become truth after 25 years?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not hard to understand, it's calls commitment. the first disciple was committed to the Lord and had their minds open. very few had education. let God speak through you, instead you speaking for God.

Uh huh, and I don't recall God ever needing a dictionary for him to speak through anyone, not even a donkey........so.......yep. :)

Reactions: Job

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh huh, and I don't recall God ever needing a dictionary for him to speak through anyone, not even a donkey........so.......yep
Did I say that?, no, I said God open their minds. for he, God, is the dictionary as you say. scripture, Luke 24:45 "Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures". the only thing that is hard is us are, HARD HEARTS, and STUFF NECKS.

Reactions: Truth

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I say that?, no, I said God open their minds. for he, God, is the dictionary as you say. scripture, Luke 24:45 "Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures". the only thing that is hard is us are, HARD HEARTS, and STUFF NECKS.

Well, no you didn't say it. You don't have to, you demonstrate it quite clearly.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In the old Testament, God gave men the ability to construct the Tent of Meeting, and all the Gold work, like the Ark and so on. So it is God, and or His Spirit that gives the Understanding in all thing pertaining to Him!