Why all the talk about destroying America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I've been reading some posts on another forum. Not to talk down or bad about anybody. I'm curious though. What's the deal with so many people giving these "Prophecy" against the US lately? There's sooooo many of them. Why is this?

gumby

May 29, 2009
Another myth, god loves america and not to be harsh but these people that you hang around stop listening to them. Colossians 2:8 and Matthew 16:6. Dont listen to them and they will eventually stop preachig there false theories once you make it known though scripture that god will have none of it.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
While I wonder if our current White House staff is positioned for End time events to take place. As in the Last days there will be perilous times ahead.America is not on God's hit list.Those doom and gloom folks need to open their eyes and see what is really Going on in America where it concerns the Lord Jesus being preached.I mean, Cliff Hilbert who said America is going to be judged and destroyed by Russia admitted to staying in a church for over a year, only to find out it was full of witches!!! I mean it Took him a whole Year to figure this out!!!!???That should tell you that Cliff does not get out much and look at the Body of Christ as a whole. America is broadcasting the good news of Jesus. The news is coming from a sorted list of different denominations. Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Pentecostal, Word of Faith, ETC........ all may not agree with each other on certain topics, but all agree that Jesus Is Lord, and that people need him. It's all in America!!! Now if you were God, would you start with America?? When you got so many other nations that Hate you?? Those doom and glooms need to move to a different country where Christians are shot on site. There so called Prophecy from God just may change. Jesus Is Lord!!!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
May I give you a list, but if you re not wiling to see well ??LustGreedHateAbortion,MuderRapeGod thrown out of school.God Thrown out of courtGod thrown out of churchA corrupt gospelGay marriageGay priestsAnd the countless murder of innocent people in other countires on fabricated evidence, and the list goes on, oh and dont worry we will all suffer there is no country on this world to day that is innocent, they will all be judged and found wanting. And its not far away, just listen and you will hear the sound of it coming.In His Love

Tombstone

Aug 18, 2009
America is being destroyed from the inside, not the outside.Our position in the world is waning. Our currency is continuing to lose value and is no longer the world standard.Our debt being held by other nations cannot be repayed and we are tearing ourselves apart politically. (And please save me the "Its the Republicans/Democrats/Independents fault." There is more than enough blame to go around.)America is quick becoming a bit player on the world's stage. Nuclear weapons do not make us a big wheeler, dealer. The UK, France, and even Pakistan have nukes. That does not make them big shots on the world platform. The biggest thing, though, is America's rejection of God and His Word. God's influence is systematically being removed or corrupted. When we have a major 'Christian' denomination now stating they will ordain homosexual ministers...well, you get the point.One of the reasons, I believe, that the US isn't even insinuated in prophecy is because she has lost her stature and become a mere shell of who she was. Anything she does on a grand scale from this point on will be as part of a coalition.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Very good points. Now,, We see all these against America. And, I'm not saying it wouldnt be warranted. However,, God being taken out of things,,, happens in Europe too, England, Scotland, Ireland,, etc, etc,,, See, the whole world is in recession. Not just the USA. But, there are an over abundence of "prophecy" against the US specificaly, and I haven't seen one against another country yet. So, why the sudden focus on the US? I've seen one person talk bout the tower in Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and killed them, think ye that they were offenders above all the men that dwell in Jerusalem? Claiming that that was a sing and prophecy against the US with the Twin Towers. And they gave a long list of scriptures with towers and saying,, "This is God's judgement against Amercia" Why can't anyone see that, maybe, just maybe,,, The Lord was drawing our country out against an army of people that want to destroy His people? Just like WWII, we wouldn't have gotten involved in that war had we not had an entire base almost wiped out.Just like now, we wouldn't have gotten or been able to wage war against a "religious" group like the Taliban. Couldn't God have allowed this tragedy, to draw us against the Taliban? Even to remove someone else from his Kingdom? We see evidence of more of that type of thing all through the Bible than God destroying a nation where His followers live. Keep in mind, I'm not saying, this is a Christian nation. But, it's still a safe place for believers to come, and come freely. There's still good being done by the followers of Christ in this nation. All the churches aren't apostate all the followers aren't apostate. If God would spare someplace as evil as Sodom and Gommorah, for the sake of 1 single solitary righteous person, at the request and petition of another righteious person,,,, How much more would God spare a nation though that nation being evil,,,, for the sake of even 1,000 righteous? I'm thinking people are focusing more on the USA because they live here and can see things first hand. Rather than another country where they know nothing about and can't back it up because they can't claim how evil the red light district in Sweeden or Germany is. That's another thing. Did the Lord destroy Germany? How much more evil can you get than Nazi Germany? Did the Lord destroy Japan because they were evil, and attacked the US (who was supposedly christian back then). I say, no,, They were attacked, and they were brought back down and humbled. Then rebuilt, and rebuilt better than before. And alot of that was charity from our Nation. Just my thoughts.

Tombstone

Aug 18, 2009
I think that we have turned a corner and there is no going back.When I first found out who Jesus was back in 1980 I remember people talking about how one day Christians will be persecuted. I laughed, but they told me it would start out small, with the restricting of Christian activities. Again I scoffed.But then my (then) fourth-grade daughter came home from school stating that her teacher told her they could not sing "Silent Night" "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" "Oh Holy Night" etc. 'because it was against the rules.I went in to talk to the Principal the next day when I dropped her off and he said it came from the school board who were afraid of lawsuits. Apparently two families had threatened to contact the ACLU.Then the changing of the school calendar to show "Winter Holiday" instead of "Christmas Break". I was told this was done to keep from offending non-Christians. Then, for the first time in at least 20 years, they banned religious invocations at school and sporting events. Then no nativity scenes allowed in the city park and the demand that the 10 commandements statue, on city property for almost 50 years, be removed for perceived violation of seperation of church and state. And now the ACLU are trying to get crosses removed from government military cemetaries. This was predicted to me over 20 years earlier and I didn't believe it. Part of me still doesn't.Then there is the work that churches themselves are doing. When the majority of a major denomination decide that it is alright to ordain openly homosexual pastors and allow them to live with their partners....

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
While the events toward the End must be set up, as scripture must always come to pass. We have to see a decaying America, I don't see any other option as America is a big player.Doom and gloom prophecy against America though is just stupid. Certain events must occur anyway, and the whole world is involved. It is not rocket science.As the end approaches, we will see certain churches have light shown on them. Its not that they went bad suddenly, it's just now the truth is being revealed, and the Lord stops dealing with them. (gives them over to a reprobate mind.) Before we had to sort out the churches, I fully believe that the ones that are wrong before God, will be made clear to everyone that is paying attention. 1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. So, what we see as American Government folding over (People's choice, right?) is not anything new. Corruption, and evil. It has always been there. The difference now is that as time gets closer to the end, there will start to be a separation of those that love God and those that don't. God stops holding back and giving grace to the evil choices of the Government and lets them run their natural course. Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; What we are seeing is nothing new and has always been. Without God holding back the wicked devices of men, things become real apparent to what they really are.America is the strongest nation in God, and this separation of those that are with God and against will become more and more clear as time goes on. Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. The fullness of the Gospel is almost preached. Once again, this causes separation in those that receive Jesus and those that will not. This causes the babies in Christ to start yelling about corruption and give false prophecy's about how bad America is, when in reality it is the Word of God reaching every ear, and dividing. Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.This is the effect we are experiencing, time is getting shorter and shorter.anyone for a new American Government issued Muslim postage stamp??http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/eid.htm Jesus Is Lord

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Brother Mike;72852]While the events toward the End must be set up said:
1Co 4:5[/B] Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. So, what we see as American Government folding over (People's choice, right?) is not anything new. Corruption, and evil. It has always been there. The difference now is that as time gets closer to the end, there will start to be a separation of those that love God and those that don't. God stops holding back and giving grace to the evil choices of the Government and lets them run their natural course. Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; What we are seeing is nothing new and has always been. Without God holding back the wicked devices of men, things become real apparent to what they really are. America is the strongest nation in God, and this separation of those that are with God and against will become more and more clear as time goes on. Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. The fullness of the Gospel is almost preached. Once again, this causes separation in those that receive Jesus and those that will not. This causes the babies in Christ to start yelling about corruption and give false prophecy's about how bad America is, when in reality it is the Word of God reaching every ear, and dividing. Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. This is the effect we are experiencing, time is getting shorter and shorter. anyone for a new American Government issued Muslim postage stamp?? http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/eid.htmJesus Is Lord
That is poetry! Everything you said makes sense, and give reason. This is what the Lord means when He says,, "Come! Let us reason together" Thank you!