Why Aren't You Churches Casting Demons Out Of People???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus openly cast out demons out of people in public, they would be convulsing, foaming at the mouth, gnashing at the teeth. Why aren't you churches doing what ur supposed to be doing? And u professing Christians on here who scatter on here when I mention the word demons. Don't neglect your post's, u call yourself Christians then go warn God's people, spread the message.

COME OUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!........

23:35

Reactions: 2nd Timothy Group

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus openly cast out demons out of people in public, they would be convulsing, foaming at the mouth, gnashing at the teeth. Why aren't you churches doing what ur supposed to be doing? And u professing Christians on here who scatter on here when I mention the word demons. Don't neglect your post's, u call yourself Christians then go warn God's people, spread the message.

Because we do not encounter demon popssessed people.

Also a simple reading of Acts shows that the leaders certainly cast out demons I see no evidence that the ordinary Christians did.

illini1959

May 21, 2019
Central IL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

23:35

First of all "you churches"...what do you mean by that?

Second....are you seeing a lot of demon-possessed people and if so, are you casting them out?

The purpose of the church isn't specifically to cast out demons although believers shouldn't run from it, either. The poster who said be careful was right, care should be taken. This isn't something to mess around with.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why aren't you churches doing what ur supposed to be doing?
And why are you OBSESSED WITH demons? Could it be possible that demons are driving you to have Christians focus on them instead of Christ?

Now we have some who naively believe that a demon was hanging around the apostle Paul because he had a thorn in the flesh (body). You have been posting that Christians can be possessed by demons. That is false doctrine, the doctrine of devils.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why aren't you churches doing what ur supposed to be doing?

What an outstanding question! One answer is clear and simple . . . what Church actually understands the Holy Word of God? I've yet to find one as of today, and I've been a "Christian" for nearly 40 years.

The Bible has a purpose, and it is to show how Jesus deals with the debilitating Curse of Adam and Eve. For, there is no greater or bigger problem all throughout Scripture, yet you might have noticed that virtually no one chooses to recognize that dealing with, or removing this Curse, is the primary Purpose and Work of Jesus.

Now, what is this Work? To Purify His Children of sickness, so that the Spiritually Blind might Spiritually See and that Spiritually Deaf might Spiritually Hear. Jesus heals sickness and removes demons often, doesn't He? Where did this sickness come from, and who are these demons to be cast out? Sickness and demons are reflective of the Curse of Adam and Eve, which has resulted in the Law of Sin and Death. Now don't miss this . . .

When Jesus heals the sick and casts out demons . . . all of those New Testament examples are actually pointing to Colossians 2:9-15, where it is Jesus that removes the Curse of the Sinful Nature (the method He uses to grant Spiritual Sight and Spiritual Hearing). Now think about this . . . if healings and the casting out of demons were not a purifying act of Christ, why would He do these things for people who remain under the Curse of Adam and Eve? And this is why Jesus said not to cast pearls upon pigs. Why would the Lord exercise His Healing Power upon anyone that hated Him, or, a person whom Christ foreknew who would never Turn to Him? These miracles would have been a waste of Pure, Holy Power. But what is more, people are not healed in the New Testament unless they possess Faith. Think about that!

Mark 6:5 NLT - "And because of their unbelief, he couldn't do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them." - So as you can see, healings are always parallel to genuine Faith. If True Faith does not exist . . . Jesus isn't going to heal.

When Jesus heals and casts out demons, this is a directly fore-shadow of the Work of Jesus Christ. Think about it: John 3:16 tells us why Jesus had come to earth the first time, but Colossians 2:9-15 speaks of His Holy Work and what He does while He is here. So as you read Colossians 2:9-15, it is imperative that we recognize that we are witnessing Jesus actually Circumcising, or lifting the Sin Nature from each person. Again . . . why heal a person if their healings to not result in a Purified Heart? Why heal a person if they're bound for Hell? Jesus would never waste His Power on such circumstances.

The Lord is not interested in going to anyone whose ears are closed to Him. People who already believe that they are Righteous, Jesus did not come to save them, but to those who realize that they are sick and need help. Jesus is not interested in anyone who claims that they do not need Him, for Jesus would be squandering His Pearls to pigs. Instead, Jesus arrived to save those whom He would awaken, that they would realize that they are sinners and they the must turn to Him for Spiritual Healing. This is why Jesus ate with sinners, for who else was there for Him to eat with other than the few disciples that He had? Jesus was still interested in developing His following, but it wouldn't be long before the crowds would be allowed to overwhelm the Messiah's earthly life. See the Scripture below for this hypothesis:

Matthew 9:12-13 DBY - "But [Jesus] hearing it, said, They that are strong have not need of a physician, but those that are ill. 13 But go and learn what [that] is -- I will have mercy and not sacrifice; for I have not come to call righteous [men] but sinners." So the point is clear, that Jesus would never waste His Eternal Power upon those whom He Knew would never Turn to Him. That would be absolute folly. But there is more . . .

Why are not Churches doing what they're supposed to be doing? Because, as I have said, nearly every . . . single . . . one of them is apostate. Consider what the Apostle Paul said about the Christians of his day . . . or, the lack thereof!

2 Timothy 1:15 NLT - "As you know, everyone from the province of Asia has deserted me--even Phygelus and Hermogenes."

If there were so many problems with false teachers during the Days of the Apostles, who are we, today, to think that we understand the Gospel more than they did? I mean . . . EVEN PETER FELL ASTRAY, and subsequently led Barnabas astray, along with many others.

Galatians 2:12-14 NLT - "When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile Christians, who were not circumcised. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn't eat with the Gentiles anymore. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision. 13 As a result, other Jewish Christians followed Peter's hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy. 14 When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message, I said to Peter in front of all the others, "Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions?"

There you go . . . that's why "Church's" of today are not doing what they're supposed to be doing. They're not going to unless they Turn to God for the Circumcision of their Hearts.

Last edited: