Why Does God Allow The False Pre-trib Rapture Lie?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many brethren are being duped by the charlatans behind the formation of the Pre-tribulational Rapture theory, as some of those even have made a lot of money for themselves pushing it. It's a lucrative business. But it has nothing to do with God's Truth in His Word, for no such idea of Christ coming to rapture His Church prior to the tribulation is written in The Bible. The written evidence in God's Word is just the opposite, that Jesus comes to gather His saints AFTER the tribulation, not before (Matthew 24:29-31; Mark 13:24-27).

So why does our Heavenly Father and His Son allow those false ones who are out to deceive as many believers on Christ as possible, doing the devil's work?

The reason is simple, IF you've studied your Old Testament history about the rebelliousness of the children of Israel. Early on in Israel's history God had told them to not mix with the pagans, like the Canaanite peoples, as they would turn their hearts against Him and cause them to fall away to their false gods. Our Heavenly Father warned them about this several times all throughout their history. And in Deuteronomy 4 & 28 He warned what curses He would bring upon them for being rebellious, one of the big ones being their scattering among the Gentiles, to live with pagans.

In Judges 2 & 3, God finally told the children of Israel He would leave those of the Canaanite nations to live among them, to test them with, to see if they would follow Him, or not. This is the same matter with crept in unawares that creep into Christ's Church and push false doctrines that go directly against written Bible Scripture.

The Pre-tribulational Rapture theory is one of their doctrines, as God even warned His people about that doctrine in the Ezekiel 13 chapter. He said He is against those pastors that teach His people to fly to save their soul. But why would God put that warning all the way back in the Ezekiel 13 chapter? For the same reason that He allows the enemy to creep in and test you. It's to see if you will listen to man's word which are nothing, or to Him in HIS WORD. It's really that simple.

Folks then ask me, "well how do I know what is God's Word?" The answer to that is really simple, study to show thyself approved of God, a workman who need not be ashamed, like Apostle Paul told Timothy (2 Timothy 2:15). Otherwise, how you gonna' know what the preacher is teaching is actually God's Word, or some religious denominational doctrine by man devised in some far away city by God knows who?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What I have seen of the pre rap people I know, is that they are mainly people who lack virtue that are being duped into the position that they will be taken out, so as not to go through the pain and that's their number one concern, it's about themselves !
So they convince themselves that if they believe something that such will make it so.

The way that such Satanist work delusion is interesting, they look to find weak minded people or amateurs of the Bible, they push only the lines they want you to see and skew them and that's why you see them on street corners peddling some line. they want me to join them on the street and i refuse, because it's all about a indoctrination being peddled of a fear campaign and they are demanding that it's they who have all the answers.
Not to mention that if you challenge anything they say they fly off the handle, you must do as they tell you to do and to believe only what they say. They are very dictating, everyone must totally follow them or the threats come. they have gurus that they idolise and my mate who is right into them says to me, that they know much more than he does or I do, well I have cough them gurus out to their face, smashed them totally only to have them go into a spin of hatred and run away because I catch them out, because I am not just some simple minded wage earner to be told what to do all the time, I don't just cut and stack the bananas, I understand the whole concept from growing to selling them one could say, so I can catch them out, in my business I deal with other business people and I know what they are going to say before they even say such, I know their games and all of their tricks clearly even better than they understand them, but one still has to go through the mire and bend some what regardless to get business done anyway, or you would end up with no business. I know when I am being taken for a ride down the wrong path, because I know where that path leads.

Such people think that they can get a free pass into heaven due to their idolising their guru, just as if one was idolising the Pope. they hate the Pope and everything about such with a passion but they are doing the same thing that they claim all RC do:rolleyes:.

If you say X Y and Z they demand you are going to Heaven, they have saved you:rolleyes:. then they start on about the 2ed coming as if it's all about that day. they have given up on the Christ Jesus for another that they are creating, just as it was back in the days of Jesus, the Jews were on the path serving their own god Molock ect that St Stephen pointed out to the morons before they murdered him, just as Jesus said who they were of, their father of lies who were murders from the beginning. you shall know them by their works Jesus said.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we just had proof given us in the previous post about those on the false Pre-trib Rapture theory (I have to assume), wanting this thread shut down WITHOUT their even taking time to verify the SCRIPTURE EVIDENCE that I provided against such a theory! What does that kind of attitude show friends?

Here's the Scripture evidence I showed in my OP once again:

Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27, and Zechariah 14 for the day Jesus comes to gather His Church and do battle against the wicked on the "day of the Lord"

Why would any Bible believing Christian be against those Scriptures in my posts???

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many brethren are being duped by the charlatans behind the formation of the Pre-tribulational Rapture theory, as some of those even have made a lot of money for themselves pushing it. It's a lucrative business. But it has nothing to do with God's Truth in His Word, for
Something to do with

Luk_3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

No one wants a relationship with Christ but they all want to escape whats coming, just like the foolish Virgins who have not prepared their lamps, God gave the earth to us, He lets us have what we desire, men choose to believe lies, that is not Gods doing, it is their own.

And what will they do, whom will they turn to when they find they are still here.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's putting alot of stock in what people believe, I don't know if I would go there. It doesn't matter what Trib anyone is, it will happen regardless of what people believe. There is no benefit to being right or wrong in that situation, if they are believers it will happen. Js

Reactions: marksman

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's putting alot of stock in what people believe, I don't know if I would go there. It doesn't matter what Trib anyone is, it will happen regardless of what people believe. There is no benefit to being right or wrong in that situation, if they are believers it will happen. Js

Jesus gave His servants the Signs of the end leading up to His return to be watching, for why? So as to not be deceived. Folks like you who think knowing those Signs of the 'times and the seasons' aren't important are already deceived, and prepared to fall away to the coming pseudo-Christ. So falling away to the coming pseudo-Christ that comes first isn't an important matter? That's the corner your thinking above has placed you in. My suggestion to you is to step back and consider just who or what influence put you in that kind of thinking, because not recognizing the times and the seasons of the end per God's Word as written is a very dangerous place for a believer to be.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
addressing the OP.
correct, 2 Thessalonians 2:9 "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,"2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved."2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"
2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

for those who "believe" ... NOT THE TRUTH.

for he had said it afore, Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." what an indictment. aganist those who believe theses "false" doctrine ......... they perish. that why as I have always said, "read your bible with the Holy Ghost, the only GREAT TEACHER who is TRUTH.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we just had proof given us in the previous post about those on the false Pre-trib Rapture theory (I have to assume), wanting this thread shut down WITHOUT their even taking time to verify the SCRIPTURE EVIDENCE that I provided against such a theory! What does that kind of attitude show friends?

Here's the Scripture evidence I showed in my OP once again:

Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27, and Zechariah 14 for the day Jesus comes to gather His Church and do battle against the wicked on the "day of the Lord"

Why would any Bible believing Christian be against those Scriptures I posted above???

Zech. 14 is post-mill and I agree w/ the OP w/ the understanding that the "trib" which occurs within the context of the 70th week period is neither 3 1/2 or 7 yrs. in length.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Folks then ask me, "well how do I know what is God's Word?" The answer to that is really simple, study to show thyself approved of God, a workman who need not be ashamed, like Apostle Paul told Timothy (2 Timothy 2:15). Otherwise, how you gonna' know what the preacher is teaching is actually God's Word, or some religious denominational doctrine by man devised in some far away city by God knows who?
Well, you didn't really address the issue, for are you convinced that as far as pre-trib adherents are concerned, that they have studied and use Scripture to support the views? I'm not pre-trib, but you sounded naive in saying that discerning or interpreting the truth of God's Word, is straight-forward and easy. If that were the case, then all that a perfect understanding would require is academia, in that there would never be two scholars who disagreed with one another.

I like your thoughts on why God allows heresy to initiate and propagate in the world. But again, it's rather naive to believe that the discernment or circumvention of such erroneous tenets, is just a matter of a thorough review of the Bible. With all the multiplicity of literary conventions throughout the Bible, cultural and historical disparities, translation efforts, missing manuscripts, clearly another facet of understanding, outside of scholarship, is required to perceive what the bible is intending to convey.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zech. 14 is post-mill and I agree w/ the OP w/ the understanding that the "trib" which occurs within the context of the 70th week period is neither 3 1/2 or 7 yrs. in length.

That's funny, because in my OP I never declared any such idea.

Sounds like you're just trying to find a way to reverse what I said in the OP. That of course won't happen.

The 42 months the "dragon" of Rev.13 is given power over all nations represents the latter half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" of Daniel 9:27. The "one week" represents a period of one 'seven' (or 7 years per the 70 weeks prophecy). In the middle of the 7 years we are told the desolator will come and end sacrifices and instead place an abomination, Antiochus IV in 165 B.C. having served as a blueprint for the future Antichrist in Jerusalem. That splits that "one week" into TWO PARTS of 1260 days each. The latter 1260 days represents the time of "great tribulation" Jesus was pointing to.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So pre trib people are dupped (post 1) and lack virtue (Post 2)

I pray the mods shut this thread down. There is no righteousness in this thread only attack

I would strongly advise against this, EG. Post #2 is rather offensive, but then Reggie's posts usually are. I'm fine if individual posts need to be taken down, but this move lately towards shutting down thread after thread is disturbing. We used to have a thicker skin than that. If the rules around here become so strict that freedom of expression is no longer allowed, we are moving in the direction of CF, which is the forum most of us RAN from in finding our way here.

I think the answer is not in shutting everything down that doesn't cater to the weak. I think the answer is in the strong finding ways to display to the weak that their behavior is wrong, as well as posting them directly about it and correcting them in public if necessary. The minute any Christian fellowship or organization becomes a totalitarian institution heavily governed from the top down is the minute the life will start draining out of it until we are left with a lifeless corpse.

God bless, and none of that was directed at you personally. It was more a response to a number of people here as of late who seem to be suggesting that shutting everything down is the answer.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's funny, because in my OP I never declared any such idea.

Sounds like you're just trying to find a way to reverse what I said in the OP. That of course won't happen.

The 42 months the "dragon" of Rev.13 is given power over all nations represents the latter half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" of Daniel 9:27. The "one week" represents a period of one 'seven' (or 7 years per the 70 weeks prophecy). In the middle of the 7 years we are told the desolator will come and end sacrifices and instead place an abomination, Antiochus IV in 165 B.C. having served as a blueprint for the future Antichrist in Jerusalem. That splits that "one week" into TWO PARTS of 1260 days each. The latter 1260 days represents the time of "great tribulation" Jesus was pointing to.

None of what you said is actually scriptural as to the dividing of time. It makes a pretty math picture but the bible doesn't break the 70th week into two even parts, either 1260 days could happen anytime within the context of the 70th week. The "latter" half isn't prescribed to end on the 2520th day, that is only man's opinion. No, we aren't told the the a/c will come in the middle...the word "midst" can mean anything from day 2 - day 2519. The great trib will be over before the 2nd "half" begins and it is separate from any type of judgement. Matt. 24 is spoken to the disciples as founders of the church, not as Jews so he says the church will be here when the abomination of desolation is set up. Rev.13:14-15 (that has always been the only thing the abomination of desolation has ever been prophesied to be. It's not a church, nor a religion, nor a person, nor a period of time, it is only that one thing...the image! Matt. 24:9-13 shows what is happening just before the great trib then suddenly that escalates into a period of mass martyrdom the like of which never have been seen before, imo, dwarfing the 6 million of the holocaust.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of what you said is actually scriptural as to the dividing of time. It makes a pretty math picture but the bible doesn't break the 70th week into two even parts, either 1260 days could happen anytime within the context of the 70th week.

What you just said above is not written, and I think you well know it.

The Daniel 9:24-27 Scripture stands as direct evidence for what the last 'seven' (or "one week") represents. It represents a period of SEVEN YEARS.

The 1st period in the 70 weeks prophecy represented 49 YEARS. The 2nd period was 62 sevens, or 434 years. And the final 3rd period is one seven which is 7 YEARS.

A 2nd Grader can add this, but evidently you cannot!

49 + 434 + 7 = 490
7 weeks + 62 weeks + 1 week = 70 WEEKS, the total time given for the prophecy!

The 69th week ended with Christ's death on the cross in 29 A.D.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you just said above is not written, and I think you well know it.

The Daniel 9:24-27 Scripture stands as direct evidence for what the last 'seven' (or "one week") represents. It represents a period of SEVEN YEARS.

The 1st period in the 70 weeks prophecy represented 49 YEARS. The 2nd period was 62 sevens, or 434 years. And the final 3rd period is one seven which is 7 YEARS.

A 2nd Grader can add this, but evidently you cannot!

49 + 434 + 7 = 490
7 weeks + 62 weeks + 1 week = 70 WEEKS, the total time given for the prophecy!

The 69th week ended with Christ's death on the cross in 29 A.D.

Too bad you're arguing w/ yourself. The point was, that it is man that divides the week into two halves of 1260 days, the bible doesn't. Yes, it mentions 1260 days but it never declares them to be the first or last part of the 70th week.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why Does God Allow The False Pre-trib Rapture Lie?
OP^

For the same reason God ALLOWS men such as yourself, who lack understanding, to call Things false and a Lie.

Freewill of man.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So pre trib people are dupped (post 1) and lack virtue (Post 2)

I pray the mods shut this thread down. There is no righteousness in this thread only attack

I have no problem with this Thread.
It actually reveals the "False basis" upon which men reject the Rapture.

For Example: those against the Rapture:
False claims:
1) taking men to Heaven - False
....Clouds...Not Heaven
2) Christ calling men up - False
....Archangel - Not Christ
3) Last Trump - False
....Trump of God - Not Last Trump
4) All saints - False
.... saints IN Christ - Not all saints
5) Meeting Christ - False
....meeting the Lord
6) Have to suffer Wrath During the Trib- False
....Not Appointed to Wrath
7) Have to be martyred - False
....already Crucified

The Tribulation Begins revealing The anti-Christ and Power given him AND the World being SUBJECT TO the WRATH of the LAMB.

So WHY Are men IN Christ Subject to the WRATH of the Lamb?
Oops...they're Not!

Glory to God,
Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad you're arguing w/ yourself. The point was, that it is man that divides the week into two halves of 1260 days, the bible doesn't. Yes, it mentions 1260 days but it never declares them to be the first or last part of the 70th week.

This below proves who it is that is in a circular-loop with their thinking, certainly not me...

6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe Timing (i.e., the tribulation):
Rev 11:2-3
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
KJV

That 42 months is per a lunar time reckoning, and the 1260 days is per a solar time reckoning. The 42 months per the lunar is about the children of darkness. The 1260 days per the solar is for the children of the day. That 42 months or 1260 days is equal to HALF of Daniel's symbolic "one week" (7 YEARS).

The Dragon's Reign:

Rev 13:4-7
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

KJV

That is directly linked to the events in the Book of Daniel about the end, and also the Revelation 11 events of the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period. The 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period began in Revelation 9:12 with the loosing of the four angels bound at the river Euphrates. It symbolizes the time of 'great tribulation" at the end of this world just prior to Christ's return.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte