Why does God exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Without him there would be nothing, how can it be that he exists. There is indeed a God, it sounds incredible, but it is true.
I must laugh, this is so funny

Reactions: Nancy

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Without him there would be nothing, how can it be that he exists. There is indeed a God, it sounds incredible, but it is true.

It goes to show you how little we know.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Sho,
Our puny minds are unable to really grasp "eternal" as we live in "time". God sees everything as already happened. We have not reached the future because we can't but, He already knows every single thing that will happen. He lives in eternity and we are still in "time".

Romans 11:34
"As the scripture says, "Who knows the mind of the Lord? Who is able to give him advice?"

God Bless and keep you,
Nancy

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's not funny sho. Although you did rightly express how axiomatic the existence of God is, but many of us who are thoroughly convicted of this principle and notion, still have difficulties in one, competently defending that position against an atheist, and two, wholeheartedly obeying Him and trusting in Him.
Nothing funny about this at all, it's actually pathetic. We, as God's own people, make Him look bad.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The better question is:

"Why do we exist?"

God doesn't need us,
He wasn't lonely
We definitely aren't anything but trouble for Him.