Why God Allows Demons To Stay Inside Of Us Like (Paul) Don't React!! Just Watch!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
2 Corinthians 12:7-10 King James Version (KJV)

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul did not say that there was a demon inside him. He only said that Satan had sent a messenger to afflict him. Christians have the Holy Spirit living inside us and therefore we are a temple of God. God doesn't allow Satan or his demons to enter his temple. All attacks by Satan come from outside of us.

Reactions: GTW27