Why I will Vote for President Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Satan masquerades as an angel of light." Does that describe President Trump? Can you think of any recent presidents that it does?

Reactions: Mayflower

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Satan masquerades as an angel of light." Does that describe President Trump? Can you think of any recent presidents that it does?
President Trump, no...I really wasn't involved that much in politics before him. Didn't vote in Obama term, and I was in programs when I hit voting age before that...so can't think of any. I saw bad things about Obama, but he was pretty quiet and the news was pretty quiet it seemed like.

I think Bush was the only one before President Trump I voted for. Can't even remember the year. He was no angel either.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And learned the hard way about understanding things. Voted for gay marriage accidently, because Texas worded it "yes" to keep the amendment not allowing gay marriage. And 75% or something voted against it thankfully. I was in tears. It was the first time I had voted. Now I do a practice ballot. I tried to ask for help too, but no one would help. Told me they couldn't. I was so angry.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I saw bad things about Obama ...

If you wanted to see GOD's perspective from the Israeli point of view, you could read the 19th Book of the Bible (for the 1900's), Chapter for year, for Obama's inauguration year of 2009, which would be Psalms 109. :)

And by the way, Psalms 109 is the most verbose personal curse in ALL SCRIPTURE!
Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This article very much caught my attention and rang true to me deeply. I havent very boldly said vote Trump in 2020, because I am ashamed of many of his words and actions.
Mr. Trump has made a lot of mistakes. But he has also done many things which needed to be done to make America great again. He should be re-elected by any right-thinking individual for his achievements, not his blunders.

However, there is NOT A SINGLE ONE from the Democrats or the Left that has anything to offer the American people -- other than the destruction of America. In fact, they are all clowns masquerading as candidates, and some of them should have been locked up already -- either in a lunactic asylum or in regular prison.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not sure what your point is, since that remark about Satan is in the context of spiritual deception -- false teachers.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This article very much caught my attention and rang true to me deeply. I havent very boldly said vote Trump in 2020, because I am ashamed of many of his words and actions. But THIS. Yes. This is exactly how I feel in a nutshell. And so yes. President Trump has my support.

The Liberal Media Won’t Shame Me Out of Voting Again for Trump | The Stream

Helen Thomas, a veteran reporter and fixture at the White House for many years, covered every President from Kennedy through the first two years of Obama. She retired in 2011 and died in 2013 at age 93. She said that the entire White House press corps knew about a lot of things about Dem Presidents that were never reported. Kennedy and Johnson were notorious womanizers (Johnson in particular, was as foul-mouthed as a sailor but Kennedy was no slouch in that department). Johnson was especially racist--he was reliably quoted using the "N" word. Clinton was really awful and laid the groundwork for a lot of the undermining of the country. The two Republican-In-Name-Only Bushes were not much better in that regard. I don't even want to talk about Obama. Trump is blunt and plain-spoken--that much is true, but he has done a lot for the country and will continue to do more if the Washington swamp creatures don't block him at every step. Any Congress Critter who has spent any significant amount of time in Washington (except for the Freedom Caucus guys) is corrupt--especially the Democrats. They turn their districts into Third World countries. Think of any city dominated by Dems for a number of years--Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc. They take the billions that have been poured into these areas by both state and federal governments and line their own pockets at the expense of their constituents. Harry Truman said it best, "Any politician who becomes rich while in office is a crook."

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LoL

When you can’t refute the message, attack the form in which it was delivered....typical Conservative

But, but but...you just said on that other thread...

When is a christian not a christian...you wrote " When they don't vote for Trump. "

For a moment there, I thought you had 'seen the light' ...had repented and changed horses. :D

When will we ever get you converted Ron? ♥︎ ((( hugs )) )

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When you can’t refute the message, attack the form in which it was delivered....typical Conservative
It does not matter in which form the Left-Liberal message is presented. It is lies, more lies, and infinite lies. And you know who is the Father of Lies.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk