Why nobody understand the Three Angels Message

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
It is hard to fine someone to preached this gospel. And the one who can preached it Wil be take as enemy of the Christians. I really like about this with open mind. Ask any questions, you will receive it Biblical.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
O!! I think that here are Christians, my friend don't you interested to go search and read, I know you don't understand it. And then ask questions.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
Then why Google don't preached it? Why Google has gone to only one denomination, and talk all about their roots, their foundation. And from there all others Christians must begin to see, where they foundantion of their believes begin.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Then why Google don't preached it? Why Google has gone to only one denomination, and talk all about their roots, their foundation. And from there all others Christians must begin to see, where they foundantion of their believes begin.
well apparently it is a pop SDA doctrine passage, and the doctrine is pretty easy to get online; but i'd love to hear how the SDAs got it wrong, in your opinion

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
  1. Okay, very easy! Revelation 14:12. The SDA church have all those 2 things that got said who don't received the Mark of the beast. Keep the 10 Commandment and have the faith of Jesus. (Walking in Jesus footstep) This they have it right. What the have wrong is the TRINITY doctrine, who is not Biblical. That's why God says to them that they are neither cold nor warm. Revelation 3:14-16. If you keep reading it God is calling them to come to Him.

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So there is no trinity? It's interesting that when Jesus was baptized, the Father spoke from heaven and said, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased," and the Holy Spirit descended like a dove, and you see all three persons of the trinity together all at once. There is so much in the Bible about the trinity that it boggles my mind how people don't believe in it.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
Okay my friend let we go together in this issue. Let the BIBLE is our guidance. Ask God now to open your mind in a prayer, I do also the same.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So there is no trinity? It's interesting that when Jesus was baptized, the Father spoke from heaven and said, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased," and the Holy Spirit descended like a dove, and you see all three persons of the trinity together all at once. There is so much in the Bible about the trinity that it boggles my mind how people don't believe in it.

People will see what they want to see. I don't waste my time with people who refuse to see whats sitting right in front of them. There is nothing more you can do for them at that point.

Reactions: forrestcupp

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
First the word Trinity is not in the Bible, but that is not the problem because also the word BIBLE is not in the Bible. What means the Holy Spirit? The word SPIRIT. Spirit is use by many things in the Bible. We have Angels and the others creation of God in heaven. Now Holy Spirit means. God own SPIRIT, because God is a Holy God, so His Spirit also is Holy. If the Spirit is a person others than the Father and the Son. That means it is a creation. But BIBLE teached the Spirit of God is opun us. Like you just say to me the Holy Spirit descended like a dove right. Why a dove, but it is a person? On the mountain with Moses, a Bush on fire. With Moses in the desert, a pillar of fire at night, and in day..... So now think about this carefully. If the Holy SPIRIT is a person like many people think. Why he never has speak with God or Jesus or both? where in the Bible you can find a word he has says to them? He is also God as the Trinity doctrine teached. But he talks to us and tell us what to do, he gives us power to preached and all the others thing that he give. Are you following me? I hope so!! Now look what Jesus says. LO, I'M WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE WORLD) Why Jesus assure us that He is with us till the end, and now sending an other person? My questions to you sir? Who you have in you, Jesus or an other person? Studied this conversation and let me hear of you.

Last edited:

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First the word Trinity is not in the Bible, but that is not the problem because also the word BIBLE is not in the Bible. What means the Holy Spirit? The word SPIRIT. Spirit is use by many things in the Bible. We have Angels and the others creation of God in heaven. Now Holy Spirit means. God own SPIRIT, because God is a Holy God, so His Spirit also is Holy. If the Spirit is a person others than the Father and the Son. That means it is a creation. But BIBLE teached the Spirit of God is opun us. Like you just say to me the Holy Spirit descended like a dove right. Why a dove, but it is a person? On the mountain with Moses, a Bush on fire. With Moses in the desert, a pillar of fire at night, and in day..... So now think about this carefully. If the Holy SPIRIT is a person like many people think. Why he never has speak with God or Jesus or both? where in the Bible you can find a word he has says to them? He is also God as the Trinity doctrine teached. But he talks to us and tell us what to do, he gives us power to preached and all the others thing that he give. Are you following me? I hope so!! Now look what Jesus says. LO, I'M WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE WORLD) Why Jesus assure us that He is with us till the end, and now sending an other person? My questions to you sir? Who you have in you, Jesus or an other person? Studied this conversation and let me hear of you.
Yeah, I can give you a ton of scriptural evidence that the Holy Spirit is a person.

Rev. 2:7,11,17,29 and Rev. 3:6,13,22 all say that the Spirit speaks to the churches.

What makes you who you are is your soul, which is made up of your mind, will, and emotions. That makes up your personality.

Romans 8:26-27 teaches that God knows the mind of the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:11 says that the Spirit knows the things of God. You can't know something without a mind.

1 Corinthians 12:11 says that the Spirit distributes gifts as He wills, which shows that the Spirit has a will

Now for some scriptures that show the Holy Spirit has emotions. Romans 5:5 talks about the Holy Spirit pouring the love of God into our hearts. 1 Thessalonians 1:6 talks about the joy of the Holy Spirit. Hebrews 10:29 says the Holy Spirit can be insulted. Genesis 6:3 says the Spirit won't always strive with man. Matthew 12:31-32 talks about how the Spirit can be blasphemed, which is more serious than blaspheming Jesus.

Galatians 5:22 has a whole description of the Holy Spirit's personality, called the Fruit of the Spirit.

Plus 2 Corinthians 3:17 says that the Lord is that Spirit, which shows that the Holy Spirit is God.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
So again think!! If the Lord is the Spirit, why it is an other person, and the Bible says. THE LORD IS THE SPIRIT. Then the HOLY SPIRIT is JESUS CHRIST. Now you can see the TRUTH. So the HOLY SPIRIT who is the power of the Father and the Son is who dwelt in me. Not an other person that I don't know who he is. Two spirit can enter human body. The Holy Spirit who is Jesus self or the demons. And many Christians have that god holy spirit in them

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So again think!! If the Lord is the Spirit, why it is an other person, and the Bible says. THE LORD IS THE SPIRIT. Then the HOLY SPIRIT is JESUS CHRIST. Now you can see the TRUTH. So the HOLY SPIRIT who is the power of the Father and the Son is who dwelt in me. Not an other person that I don't know who he is. Two spirit can enter human body. The Holy Spirit who is Jesus self or the demons. And many Christians have that god holy spirit in them
The thing you're not getting is that the persons of the trinity are not in competition with each other because they are one. There is one God who shows Himself in three persons, just like we are made in His image, and we have a spirit, soul, and body. The very Hebrew word for "God" is a plural word.

Reactions: Armadillo

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is my impression that SDA doctrine rejects the Trinity.......they think it is too Catholic and therefore part of the Beast power on Earth.....

I thought they believed that God is a Godhead

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
It is my impression that SDA doctrine rejects the Trinity.......they think it is too Catholic and therefore part of the Beast power on Earth.....

I thought they believed that God is a Godhead
Ask me my belief and I can show you.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
The thing you're not getting is that the persons of the trinity are not in competition with each other because they are one. There is one God who shows Himself in three persons, just like we are made in His image, and we have a spirit, soul, and body. The very Hebrew word for "God" is a plural word.
Okay let me try this one. If the Holy Spirit is a person a god apart of Jesus and the Father. Look in the whole new testament of you can see, that the apostles in their letters, who the give the greatings. In which names they begin their writings and in what names they ended their greetings. I hope that the devil don't stop you to go search. If you find one greeting in the name of the Holy Spirit let me know. Sorry my friend, my teaching come from my teacher JESUS CHRIST. Again nowhere in the Bible you read the word trinity. Read Galatians 1:1-10.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
I'm SDA but not the new one. My teachings come from the PIONEERS. from the roots. From the foundation of my belief.