Why?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why is it that the judges who have decreed we don't have to stand for the National Anthem, still expect us to stand when they come into a courtroom?

Oh, I LOVE that!! Good one my friend.
You should send that to your local newspaper. :)

Excellent question! Who will answer.

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Helen. We know "why" they do it (Both the legal "reasons" and also the ego-driven ones), but how do they morally "justify" supporting such hypocrisy? My BIL was a judge, and he says it is being infected with "Robe-itus."

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because you're standing for them.

As in the military, you salute the uniform but not the person in.

A good answer..to the how can they justify it.
But we know by reading the histories of war..the first they they do when invading any country is move people around..mix everyone up.
I read that on conquest Sumaria was filled with many different nations ..that way they did not bind together. They had no National Pride..
That is where we are right...One World, no national loyalties , ready for a one world government .
Nothing to bind us together...a bag of mixture.

Gold, silver, brass , clay...will not bond.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good answer..to the how can they justify it.
But we know by reading the histories of war..the first they they do when invading any country is move people around..mix everyone up.
I read that on conquest Sumaria was filled with many different nations ..that way they did not bind together. They had no National Pride..
That is where we are right...One World, no national loyalties , ready for a one world government .
Nothing to bind us together...a bag of mixture.

Gold, silver, brass , clay...will not bond.
Good point.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why is it that the judges who have decreed we don't have to stand for the National Anthem, still expect us to stand when they come into a courtroom?
Because judges have taken to making the law instead of interpreting it (which is their primary responsibility), and politicians have taken to making laws which should never be made in the first place.

The entire *justice* system is a farce in North America, since criminals are given every privilege while law-abiding citizens are harassed. And if you happen to be a terrorist, expect to be coddled by the judges. No wonder anarchy is rampant, and no one is putting a stop to it. And if you happen to be an Obama or a Clinton, you are above the law.

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States

I agree, in a free society I would think not standing is a valid form of protest just like not standing for the anthem. Just sitting there is not impeding the courts ability to operate.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As in Lk 1:48 all generations will call Mary ever Virgin mother of God blessed!
Because what God has done in Her! Lk 1:49

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As in Lk 1:48 all generations will call Mary ever Virgin mother of God blessed!
Because what God has done in Her! Lk 1:49

It seems to me that this post has nothing to do with the OP. What does Mary have to do with the national anthem and civil judges?

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because judges have taken to making the law instead of interpreting it (which is their primary responsibility), and politicians have taken to making laws which should never be made in the first place.

The entire *justice* system is a farce in North America, since criminals are given every privilege while law-abiding citizens are harassed. And if you happen to be a terrorist, expect to be coddled by the judges. No wonder anarchy is rampant, and no one is putting a stop to it. And if you happen to be an Obama or a Clinton, you are above the law.

This is a great post. Not many will tell the truth about the state of men and women. This anarchy needs to be dealt with by a swift blow.

Reactions: Enoch111