wife having pain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray now for your healing and guidance according to His will. I will pray for strength for your wife and for the faith that will preserve you and your loved ones through these trials!

Reactions: My Dreams

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know I'm on it Mel, I love you all so much and hurt when you all are hurting. Patience is a hard thing to practice when the storms are a wailing. I am praying for God to soften Mary's heart that she will realize you cannot go back home because of your mom and dad receiving treatment there, and Namrata being so unwell with this baby she is carrying. I pray He renew a right spirit within her and, she would see and understand you all need help badly right now.
Hoping she will soften, have eyes to see and find kindness inside of her for you all. A little inconvenience for her and all of you too! But, in time I think you will all get to go back to your own home...praying for sooner rather than better.
God bless bro.

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You know I'm on it Mel, I love you all so much and hurt when you all are hurting. Patience is a hard thing to practice when the storms are a wailing. I am praying for God to soften Mary's heart that she will realize you cannot go back home because of your mom and dad receiving treatment there, and Namrata being so unwell with this baby she is carrying. I pray He renew a right spirit within her and, she would see and understand you all need help badly right now.
Hoping she will soften, have eyes to see and find kindness inside of her for you all. A little inconvenience for her and all of you too! But, in time I think you will all get to go back to your own home...praying for sooner rather than better.
God bless bro.

Amen!!

Reactions: Nancy