Wild fires in Europe and around the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
On the news, they report about wildfires in Europe and unprecedented hot weather and wild fires in places around the world in the past, it confirms my belief more that the Bible really is the one and only true Word of God, that the end of the world will be that people will die by fire (global warming). What are your thoughts? (by the way, nice to chat with you guys)
Not sure if this should've been in the Eschatology and Prophecy forum
If anyone has any references to this and Revelation or anywhere in the Bible, it's welcome :)

Last edited:
Reactions: shortangel

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Records began in 1889 so what happened with weather and fires linked to high temps is difficult to evaluate before that date. Certainly the fires in London due to the heatwave last week is unusual, but we have had fires in hot weather in the past 20 years, Europe go back longer. Also they are still investigating whether or not the fires started due to the weather or human error. Many fires start by mistake , but the weather just means everything is dry so it takes hold.
I think there are mixed views on global warming within the forum, I am not sure what side of the fence I sit with it all to be honest.
Revelation and end times, I tend to leave those discussions alone as so many people claim to be experts , me I get so far reading it and give up because the symbolic wording does my brain in !! Lol
So I just trust in the bigger picture that The Lords knows and wins xx
I am sure others will have thoughts on the subject though xx
Rita

Reactions: Josho and Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Records began in 1889 so what happened with weather and fires linked to high temps is difficult to evaluate before that date. Certainly the fires in London due to the heatwave last week is unusual, but we have had fires in hot weather in the past 20 years, Europe go back longer. Also they are still investigating whether or not the fires started due to the weather or human error. Many fires start by mistake , but the weather just means everything is dry so it takes hold.
I think there are mixed views on global warming within the forum, I am not sure what side of the fence I sit with it all to be honest.
Revelation and end times, I tend to leave those discussions alone as so many people claim to be experts , me I get so far reading it and give up because the symbolic wording does my brain in !! Lol
So I just trust in the bigger picture that The Lords knows and wins xx
I am sure others will have thoughts on the subject though xx
Rita
@Rita I read that New Hampshire has the strongest recorded winds on earth; Mount Washington being particularly treacherous....This was recorded many decades ago.........

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
On the news, they report about wildfires in Europe and unprecedented hot weather and wild fires in places around the world in the past, it confirms my belief more that the Bible really is the one and only true Word of God, that the end of the world will be that people will die by fire (global warming). What are your thoughts? (by the way, nice to chat with you guys)
If anyone has any references to this and Revelation or anywhere in the Bible, it's welcome :)
The second coming (end of the world) is a rescue mission the lords_pearl.
Troubles of all sorts will continue to escalate and get unbearably bad till the witness of God's people is totally rejected. God will then step in as described in....

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.

I Corinthians 15:50-54

I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello thelord's_pearl,
nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

I'm one of the forum's right-wing radical tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists,
and I believe what we are experiencing is a manmade phenomenon called Geo-Engineering.

I believe in the natural order of climate change. We transition on a small scale from spring to summer to fall to winter.
I also believe that on a larger scale the universe also goes through this natural order of heating up and cooling down.
We have gone from ice age, to Amazon heat, a few years ago they were predicting another ice age and are now claiming global warming.
But what we are experiencing now and has been building up for at least 50 years is man's intervention of the weather.
By adding aluminum and barium to the atmosphere they claimed they wanted to be able to block out the heat rays of the sun by being able to create blanket cover.
They have also capabilities of weather modification where they "seed" the sky to make it rain or not, wherever they believe it's needed.
By controlling the weather, one can control agriculture, thus using geoengineering as a weapon of warfare.
But this is just a conspiracy theory, there is absolutely no factual evidence of this whatsoever, and those who claim such things are tin foil hat conspiracy theorists. Because man is only good in his heart, always ever looking for the best interest of everyone else.
It's just a conspiracy theory... or is it?

2 hour documentary, some may find enlightening,

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Hugs

Reactions: Taken

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello thelord's_pearl,

and I believe what we are experiencing is a manmade phenomenon called Geo-Engineering.

I believe in the natural order of climate change. We transition on a small scale from spring to summer to fall to winter.
I also believe that on a larger scale the universe also goes through this natural order of heating up and cooling down.
We have gone from ice age, to Amazon heat, a few years ago they were predicting another ice age and are now claiming global warming.
But what we are experiencing now and has been building up for at least 50 years is man's intervention of the weather.
By adding aluminum and barium to the atmosphere they claimed they wanted to be able to block out the heat rays of the sun by being able to create blanket cover.
They have also capabilities of weather modification where they "seed" the sky to make it rain or not, wherever they believe it's needed.
By controlling the weather, one can control agriculture, thus using geoengineering as a weapon of warfare.
But this is just a conspiracy theory, there is absolutely no factual evidence of this whatsoever, and those who claim such things are tin foil hat conspiracy theorists. Because man is only good in his heart, always ever looking for the best interest of everyone else.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Hugs
Alarming! and that's an understatement.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello thelord's_pearl,

Hugs

I don't agree. Man is incapable of controlling the weather. Human Geo Engineering has been attempted and has failed every time. "Seeding clouds for rain is a failed scientific experiment." If man controlled the weather, there would be no tornados and no hurricanes. Crops would be rained on every week as needed, instead of pumping irrigation water from aquifers below the surface.

Anyone can create a documentary .... proof confirmed and verified is the pudding ....we are not there.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't agree. Man is incapable of controlling the weather. Human Geo Engineering has been attempted and has failed every time. "Seeding clouds for rain is a failed scientific experiment." If man controlled the weather, there would be no tornados and no hurricanes. Crops would be rained on every week as needed, instead of pumping irrigation water from aquifers below the surface.

Anyone can create a documentary .... proof confirmed and verified is the pudding ....we are not there.
I think that's a naive way of seeing global movements bd.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The proof is in the documentary, did you watch it?

Funny thing today... people demand proof, you show them proof but they refuse to look at it.
They just rather argue it doesn't exist,
I believe people just like to argue rather than knowing the truth.

There are government documents, congressional hearings, military personel that have first hand knowledge, more than the average joe ever will.
But that's just conspiracy theory BS.
They rather believe in Fauci claiming he is science, telling you to take experimental vaccines through government mandates which go against
the Nuremburg laws, the hipaa laws, just to make billions of dollars in profits while destroying millions of lives.

Nobody in that documentary is seeking fame and fortune, they're trying to warn the world.

Watch the documentary, make an actual assessment from what you see and hear, and don't just put your head in the sand and say it isn't so.
That's NOT FAIR.

hugs

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Made up documentaries are not proof. Some people just have to face the fact that they rely on distorted view points of anyone with a camera and a lot of editing to make the documentary something that can be stomached.

Your opening statement made the point ....You are a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy advocate no matter what.

I'll bite .....do you believe it a was military missile that hit the Pentagon on 9-11?

Give the answer before I crush your theory to the ground.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First I'll answer your question concerning the Pentagon. Whatever took out that section allowed the government to somehow misplace or lose a very large amount of money.. coincidentally of course.
It was no plane. I don't even know if it was a missile. It could have been a demolision like the towers and building 7.
Building 7 of course was where the the FBI kept their files. A large insurance policy had just recently been taken out on that building,
again, all purely 100% coincidental.
Because Cheney likes oil. And Iraq had a lot of oil. And Hussein was going to remove his country from the dollar and move over to gold.
Kind of exactly like what Khaddafi in Lybia was planning to do. And we saw what happened to them.
And then there is the arms trade deals that Ambassador Stevens knew was taking place under Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and it wouldn't be wise for people to know too much, so there just happened to be an attack on the Lybian embassy that took Stevens life, even though they asked for help and were denied.
This is all factually documented. And some day, they will face the judge.
I won't even go near Haiti and Uranium one, and Epstein's Island and Ghislane Maxwells submarine company that led right to the base of these islands. Or the pictures of the naked children sitting on wooden stools forced to eat feces and dead bodies.
You don't have a CLUE what I have seen. Silsby who tried to kidnap 31 haitian children claiming their parents were dead, when in fact they were not, but was going to put them on the children's trafficking list. And was arrested as well as Hillary's lawyer that was defending her got arrested for the same damn crime. And then later she became head of Amber Alert. She would be the person to inform you if your children were found.... or not.
Maybe you don't really know what evil looks like. Maybe you should just keep your eyes wide SHUT.
Because some people just can't handle the TRUTH.

Here's a Documentary for ya...
The TRUTH about January 6th
The Truth About January 6th Documentary

Most people watched January 6th from the television set in their living room. Being fed to them by the main stream media.
Other people were watching it live through people on the ground and the actual events that were taking place.
These communists are pro's at propaganda. And if they want you to be believe your slipper is untied, you will search all day for the damn shoe strings.
I don't drink kool aid. I prefer my coffee strong and bold.
I just want the facts not the BS.
And I seen the facts and their still spinning the BS.
But you believe whatever you choose to believe. Because sometimes lies are easier than the truth to digest.
Hugs

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad news for the myths you believe.

This is the difference between knowledge and the creation of a myth.

The week before 9-11, I was in Montreal. I got pulled out of the line going through Customs to enter the US. You pass customs in the Montreal Airport, not on US ground. I knew why I was pulled. I had two plastic hard cover cases with me. One case had a complete Intertie Relay that Hydro Quebec had wanted to see. The second case had a complete printed circuit board only. That was to show Hydro Quebec labs that we had no wires between the PC board and the faceplate. Wires to indicator lights are a radio frequency hazard. We used fiberglass tubes that the lights on the circuit board could shine through without wires. I tried to leave both at the labs. That board gathered a lot of attention. I was taken into an interview room with two chairs and a table. I was interviewed by Security, Airline Supervisors, Local Police and the FBI. Two hours later, United and the FBI decided I was harmless and my cases were harmless. My FBI files were pulled and reviewed. Saturday, I was sitting at my Dad's house at the pool. "How do you know he was FBI?" I gave him the card "Because he gave me his business card." Dad took it and laughed .....Dad, CIA in the Military. "Typical FBI Business card. What were they looking for?" "No indication, but they are scared of something and have no idea what to look for." Little did we know that one week later we'd find out.

My daughter and her husband were in DC that morning. Marc was in the White House. Michelle was loading her van with kids, one had a Doctor's appointment. Suddenly she heard a plane, looked up and remembered something I had told her many times when we went to the Air Show at McDill AFB in Tampa. "If you ever see a passenger plane flying low and can see the fasteners in the belly of the plane, and he's not in a flight path. Watch him go in, you are about to see the biggest crash you've ever seen. She watched that plane go into the Pentagon. She was not the only witness to see that plane go in that day.

So much for the myth of a missile. Too many witnesses that saw it go in.

My Son in Law? He was the Senior Marine Corps Officer on duty at the White House that morning I was in Quebec City with my Boss. We were waiting until 11AM to go to the tradeshow floor for a lunch meeting to sign an order for radio communications with Capacitor Controls. I was sitting in my room when the room phone rang. "Got the TV on" "No" "Turn it on then come out to the executive lobby" We watched the towers and saw the remnants of the Pentagon hit. I got up and ran downstairs to the basement. Hertz would not rent cars to US Citizens. We were trying to get close to Chicago, drop the car off and get a ride across the border. We had a paper to present in Chicago the next morning. We knew we weren't going to fly. For hours we tried to get through on cell phones. Traffic was so bad we gave up. Mark's (my boss) phone rang. "OK, Here, no one wants to talk to me, they have messages from Washington." Ron Westfall, former Navy Pilot was on the phone "Ray? Your daughter and the kids are in Maryland, they were the last one's to get off the base." "That's not far enough. And Marc?" "Still inside the White House." "You were a Navy pilot, exactly what chance does a squad of Marines have with pop guns against a passenger pane coming in?" "Zero, they don't stand a chance." "Why are they in an empty building?"

About week later, I was sitting with my Dad again. With tears in his eyes, he explained "When we were in Langley, there was a meeting with NORAD to define how to get all planes out of the skies if terrorists were hijacking panes to crash into buildings. In 1969, we never dreamed they would use passenger planes. We figured cargo planes would be used."

I've been in CIA Headquarters and got as far as the insignia on the floor. Ten years old, I was told to stand in the circle and wait for my Dad to come back from his office. You get a real impression when you realize Dad is not a normal Air Force Officer.

Marc (Son in Law) had called me and laughed "We were finally called and told to take the elevator down to the bunker. Six Marines and four Secret Service. Halfway down I asked "Did anyone remember to lock the doors before we left? The White House was left wide open."

My wife and I took a tour of the White House months later. "Not the tour you would take" ...We were escorted by six Marine Corps Officers to the Oval Office and the West Wing. what the public never sees. Two of the Officers were in the Pentagon that morning when the plane hit. They were still affected by the smell f jet fuel. Something a missile doesn't have. That section of the Pentagon had recently been strengthened to withstand a bomb blast. It didn't have a chance against a passenger plane.

Conspiracy myths are a dime a dozen. Even more pathetic when multiple witnesses actually saw the plane go in and not a fictitious missile. One of those witnesses was my daughter. .

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That morning I was working at my job in the printing industry. I was a machine operator.
One of the office people came out to the bindery and said a plane just crashed into one of the towers.
I shut down the machine, went to the front office and there on the computer was live footage of the news showing the first attack.
As I was about to go back to work, a second plane hit the other tower.
For some reason I felt no shock. I was sad that such a thing had happened, but I wasn't surprised.
At that time I was just going through the Y2K phase and all the hype about the electric grid going down due to the clocks changing to the year 2000.
I was in my mid 30's.
My daughter took it seriously and went out and baught and studied all kinds of books on survival skills. How to live off the grid.
She was in her late teens. But all the hype put everyone on edge.
"We're gonna party like it's 1999" was the #1 hit.
I been through this BS False flag scenerios. Nothing surprised me.
False flag as you probably well know, doesn't mean something doesn't happen, but rather that it is a planned event for a determined reaction.
I watched the television as the woman talked about building 7 falling while it was still standing.
I heard Larry... say they had to "pull it" meaning it was primed for demolition.
I listened to first responders talk about the way steal burned and how they heard pop pop pops as the towers came straight down upon themselves.
Yup. False flag.
You know how long it takes to actually write a bill in congress? Sometimes they take years to get all the information and research, ethics, constitutionality.. all these things need to be debated, brought up in committees, and eventually voted on the floor.
The Patriot act was waiting in the wings, just waiting to infringe it's authority on the citizens of the US.
And people were so afraid (kind of like covid) that they through all caution to the wind and passed it without a hitch.
Problem-Reaction-Solution.
Master Manipulation – Create The Problem And Offer The Solution
Master Manipulation – Create The Problem And Offer The Solution |IronGangsta - The Truth Will Set Us Free

I'm not going to deny that your daughter witnessed what she said she did. I wasn't there. I don't have her eyes.
I do however believe there are a lot of people who will admit to things when they feel it is in the best interest of the country.

That section of the Pentagon had recently been strengthened to withstand a bomb blast. It didn't have a chance against a passenger plane.

I find that curious. Of all the sections of the Pentagon, why that one? And how would terrorists from across the world just happen to know what was in that particular section?
Coincidence?
There are no coincidences.

Kite - Hits - Steel - Plane - Must

The Truth is right in front of you

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

wELL SOME PEOPLE IN THE TRIBULATION PERIOD WILL DIE BY FIRE, BUT THAT IS NOT THE PREDOMINANT METHOD OF PEOPLE DYING ACCORDING TO REVELATION

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That morning I was working at my job in the printing industry. I was a machine operator.
One of the office people came out to the bindery and said a plane just crashed into one of the towers.
I shut down the machine, went to the front office and there on the computer was live footage of the news showing the first attack.
As I was about to go back to work, a second plane hit the other tower.
For some reason I felt no shock. I was sad that such a thing had happened, but I wasn't surprised.
At that time I was just going through the Y2K phase and all the hype about the electric grid going down due to the clocks changing to the year 2000.
I was in my mid 30's.
My daughter took it seriously and went out and baught and studied all kinds of books on survival skills. How to live off the grid.
She was in her late teens. But all the hype put everyone on edge.
"We're gonna party like it's 1999" was the #1 hit.
I been through this BS False flag scenerios. Nothing surprised me.
False flag as you probably well know, doesn't mean something doesn't happen, but rather that it is a planned event for a determined reaction.
I watched the television as the woman talked about building 7 falling while it was still standing.
I heard Larry... say they had to "pull it" meaning it was primed for demolition.
I listened to first responders talk about the way steal burned and how they heard pop pop pops as the towers came straight down upon themselves.
Yup. False flag.
You know how long it takes to actually write a bill in congress? Sometimes they take years to get all the information and research, ethics, constitutionality.. all these things need to be debated, brought up in committees, and eventually voted on the floor.
The Patriot act was waiting in the wings, just waiting to infringe it's authority on the citizens of the US.
And people were so afraid (kind of like covid) that they through all caution to the wind and passed it without a hitch.
Problem-Reaction-Solution.
Master Manipulation – Create The Problem And Offer The Solution
Master Manipulation – Create The Problem And Offer The Solution |IronGangsta - The Truth Will Set Us Free

I'm not going to deny that your daughter witnessed what she said she did. I wasn't there. I don't have her eyes.
I do however believe there are a lot of people who will admit to things when they feel it is in the best interest of the country.

I find that curious. Of all the sections of the Pentagon, why that one? And how would terrorists from across the world just happen to know what was in that particular section?
Coincidence?
There are no coincidences.

Kite - Hits - Steel - Plane - Must

The Truth is right in front of you
Yep the truth is right in front of folks . have to agree ziggy . this lil lady in the UK is guilty of makin way TOO MUCH SENSE .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vast difference in what we were doing on that day. You were working as I was, but I was in Quebec City wondering how we would get to Chicago the next day. Everything was cancelled by the end of that day. Then our attention was getting out of Canada and back home to Tampa Bay. In the end our Manufacturing Rep in Quebec, snuck us across the border on a two lane road and into Vermont. The cost for the Customs Agents? Five bags of Vermont Tomatoes. Jon Guy had a friend in Vermont that owned a farm and grew vegetables.

Reactions: Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vast difference in what we were doing on that day. You were working as I was, but I was in Quebec City wondering how we would get to Chicago the next day. Everything was cancelled by the end of that day. Then our attention was getting out of Canada and back home to Tampa Bay. In the end our Manufacturing Rep in Quebec, snuck us across the border on a two lane road and into Vermont. The cost for the Customs Agents? Five bags of Vermont Tomatoes. Jon Guy had a friend in Vermont that owned a farm and grew vegetables.
Five bags on vermont tomatoes . you can make some nice healthy tomatoe juice out of that . Or as my sister says Tomawwto
I didnt bother planting any tomatoes this year and good thing i did not . cause we are in a nasty drought .
But do feel free to mail me some fresh tomatoes my friend .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was living in New Hampshire at the time.
Small world.
Hugs

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(global warming). What are your thoughts?

Man made co2 induced global warming is junk science. No physicist worth hos alphabet soup would sign on to such an asinine hypothesis that has a colder atmosphere heating a warmer surface.. 2LoT and all that..

As for Europe, i think this is an interesting opinion:

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I prefer the word Judgement over chastisement. Chastisement is for people God has saved, judgement is reserved for the wicked.