Wildfires exceed automobile emissions, reality check for environmentalists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give this to the global warming radicals trying to shut down our automobile and gas industries:

"What I have found, because of these fires, there are studies that are showing they are producing more emissions than all of our cars are doing," he added. PolitiFact - Wildfires or cars? Which produces more emissions?

What his means to me is that biological life like trees and vegetation burn up every so often and cause a natural global warming that every so often causes a flood. Perhaps God is the cause in the first flood? Hmmm. Well it kinda makes light of low emission vehicles.

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give this to the global warming radicals trying to shut down our automobile and gas industries:

"What I have found, because of these fires, there are studies that are showing they are producing more emissions than all of our cars are doing," he added. PolitiFact - Wildfires or cars? Which produces more emissions?

What his means to me is that biological life like trees and vegetation burn up every so often and cause a natural global warming that every so often causes a flood. Perhaps God is the cause in the first flood? Hmmm. Well it kinda makes light of low emission vehicles.
Did you read your own link?

"McCarthy’s statement is correct, but for only for one category of emissions — particulate matter. The claim is not true, however, for climate-warming greenhouse gas emissions, he said. Cars still produce far more of those."