Will be visiting, thanks.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
Milky Way
Just here visiting because my schedule minimizes time visiting forums. Thanks for having me. I'll be dropping in from time to time.

Part of my objective is viewing the Bible principles an prophecy in the mode of the developments of our time now, and where it is heading in the globalization process that takes several more years to complete. But complete it will.

There are cycles in the Bible that befell Israel in their own judgments. And I feel these cycles repeat as a common principle in the development of human civilization, but there is a completion cycle, as there was in Israel.

Regards

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Welcome StarTemple!

I appreciate your insights in the forums so far, and hope you will continue to contribute your time here.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We may or may not hold the same meaning when we use cycle, but I definitely agree with you that things are very cyclical in the world. Sometimes it's just a matter of discerning the pattern, which is always the hard part.

Either way, welcome to the community! :)

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
Milky Way
lforrest said:
Welcome StarTemple!

I appreciate your insights in the forums so far, and hope you will continue to contribute your time here.
Thank you, God willing we can talk more and keep the fire burning because the night is still here; but the dawn precedes the sun rise with more light prior to Christ's arrival.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

The house is divided. The opposer is not.

Regards
HammerStone said:
We may or may not hold the same meaning when we use cycle, but I definitely agree with you that things are very cyclical in the world. Sometimes it's just a matter of discerning the pattern, which is always the hard part.

Either way, welcome to the community! :)
Thanks.

Exactly. History really does not repeat, the principles in it do, hence the saying and its validity. The meaning of the ultimate cycle, imo, will culminate all of them and they will have to get vocal as to what the intent was all along even since the Genesis 11:1-9 brief delay. (compare Zephaniah 3:8-9) Overall it is all the same developers and they use the same formula over and over, hence also cyclic.

But I am not a "doomsdayer" as some assume too quickly. I feel the cycle will not be "the end", but will be a climax of the sovereign intent of some on this planet culminating and in it Haggai 2:7 will fulfill for the benefit of saving many by the extraordinary events destined to manifest in that cycle. I feel, imo, it is Matthew 24:29 that marks the cycle by unique terminology provided by Christ that this is related to the "great tribulation" but is a key phase within it, not the end, but the birthing of something which all the cycles of civilization have been leading to. (Eventually Matthew 24:21-22 will manifest after Matthew 24:29, imo)

Imo it is not their intent to end the world, but to attempt to rule it collectively in a global unification, the one at Revelation 16:13-16, that imo is a globalization "gathering" that culminates in the cycle into "order" and recovery (Rev13:3, 17:8), not perpetual global pandemonium, but just enough to create the proper global psychology, hence Haggai 2:7 relates to the coming events that aid that cycle. So as before God can use their own strategy against them, in His own due time in this process to awaken people to Christ's arrival.

But anyways this is my opinion. In general I feel many have not perceived the meaning of the setup of the last few years because it is not a mainstream media priority. Even Jehovah's witnesses are derailed and deluded now and it is internal to the leadership and their racket, imo, but still it is a symptom of a bigger subversion overall, imo. My goal is to give some people an alternative view as to the meaning of this development overall, because imo it is set to run a number of years, but if we understand Christ is the ultimate climax of the whole thing, then even a changing global scene, a shifting paradigm, can be faith strengthening rather than confusing, which is always their goal. Decoy and mimic is also a technique they use.

The 8th King has the shortest reign of them all, the symbolic "one hour" (Rev17:12), even shorter than the "little while" of his predecessor (Rev17:10). Imo this is the 8th King cycle gearing up, and its completion is an approximate gauge to Christ's arrival, that completion is what triggers the final "divine intervention" and it relates to Genesis 11:1-9 in what they are up to in that 8th King.

Regards