Will There Be A (Pre-Trib Rapture) As Many Claim?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church will be present on earth to witness the signs in the heavens, the great tribulation, and the future second coming of Jesus in the heavens, just as Jesus taught below

The Scripture below clearly shows the teaching of a (Pre-Trib Rapture) to be "False"

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church will be present on earth to witness the signs in the heavens, the great tribulation, and the future second coming of Jesus in the heavens, just as Jesus taught below

The Scripture below clearly shows the teaching of a (Pre-Trib Rapture) to be "False"

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
This prophecy is concerning those who will be alive and remaining on the earth at that time. Should I die first, I won't be here. Should I be raptured first, I likewise won't be here.

This passage doesn't tell us that no one will be raptured first, just like it doesn't tell us that no one will die first. It speaks towards those who are here at the time.

Much love!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After people see the rapture millions will thn turn and seek to become believers but they mus t try to live under anti-Christ rule and live the years of the great tribulation!! Think!!! and miss all that ""fun""" Jesus said pray that you be counted to escape because born-again believers will not live under wrath!

• Haha
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In order to fully understand the pre-, mid-, or post-tribulation timing with regard to the so-called rapture, one needs to be clear on the difference between "tribulation" and "great tribulation."

"Tribulation" is something that exists during all generations:

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”​

The difference then between the "tribulation" of all generations, and "great tribulation" is biblically defined as "such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be." Of which, by definition, there is only one such event, that no other single event could ever possibly exceed. Which is "all" tribulation--of all time for the sake of all sin, that was placed upon Christ at the cross.

There can be no other single tribulation event that exceeds that of "all" tribulation. Name one--you can't!

Once that is clear and understood-- Paul (scripture) actually gives the timing of the rapture, saying, "but each one in his own order."

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You will not find anything about or concerning the gathering together unto Him (rapture) prior to its existence…. And it did not exist until after Pentecost (except in the mind of God)

That means no OT prophecy and nothing in the gospels will contain anything about that subject…

What you read in the gospels is/are the events that would have taken place next ~ would have ~ but did not…. because God had a secret….the mystery of the one body which He disclosed fully after Pentecost as noted in the revelation given to Paul in Rom 16:25&26, Eph 3:2-7, and Col 1:25-27.

That mystery is encased within the confines of the administration (dispensation) of Grace (Eph 3:2) to which we are currently living in and it culminates with the rapture …at which point those events from OT prophecy and the gospels will commence.

Because this mystery of the one body was kept secret in God, and not revealed until after Pentecost …. (which includes the rapture) it literally did not exist in our realm ….until God made it known.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This prophecy is concerning those who will be alive and remaining on the earth at that time. Should I die first, I won't be here. Should I be raptured first, I likewise won't be here.
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture found in scripture, more Tim LA Haye Sci-Fi in the (Left Behind Series)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In order to fully understand the pre-, mid-, or post-tribulation timing with regard to the so-called rapture, one needs to be clear on the difference between "tribulation" and "great tribulation."

"Tribulation" is something that exists during all generations:

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”​

The difference then between the "tribulation" of all generations, and "great tribulation" is biblically defined as "such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be." Of which, by definition, there is only one such event, that no other single event could ever possibly exceed. Which is "all" tribulation--of all time for the sake of all sin, that was placed upon Christ at the cross.

There can be no other single tribulation event that exceeds that of "all" tribulation. Name one--you can't!

Once that is clear and understood-- Paul (scripture) actually gives the timing of the rapture, saying, "but each one in his own order."
Scott, your continued calim of "Each One In His Own Order" pushing this off into fairy tale lala land is a joke, deal with reality

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After people see the rapture millions will thn turn and seek to become believers but they mus t try to live under anti-Christ rule and live the years of the great tribulation!! Think!!! and miss all that ""fun""" Jesus said pray that you be counted to escape because born-again believers will not live under wrath!
Your claim is a distraction, there won't be a pre-trib rapture as you falsely claim

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ithink God would let you stay behind on rapture if that is what you want!!!
This is the problem with the 'rapture to heaven' theory.
It is what people want, but it is far from what God wants, or intends to do. He will test everyone, 1 Peter 4:12 and only those who stood firm in their faith and trusted the Lord for His protection; will receive the white robes of honour. Revelation 7:14
They will qualify to be His priests and co-rulers -ON EARTH. Revelation 5:9-10

Reactions: dismas

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not believe God's Word??
Luke 21:36 KJV: Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, your continued calim of "Each One In His Own Order" pushing this off into fairy tale lala land is a joke, deal with reality

I knew you wouldn't understand. Because your "reality" is that of this world.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why not believe God's Word??
Luke 21:36 KJV: Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.
I do and neither of your scripture quotes say anyone will go to heaven.

The 'rapture to heaven' belief is a satanic lie and cannot happen, as we must stand fast and endure until the end.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! those that become believers after the rapture must stand fast and endure until the end. Why do things the hard way??

• Sad
Reactions: Keraz

rdclmn72

May 14, 2023
Dunlap TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to believe in a pre-tribulation rapture. I have since realized that it is based on a single verse of scripture, its messy, and we are not exempt from persecution in the future.

Reactions: Keraz

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

[...]

Technically you can be redeemed, in Heaven or on Earth.

The problem is missing the Redemption altogether, as the World does.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Technically you can be redeemed, in Heaven or on Earth.

The problem is missing the Redemption altogether, as the World does.
Please provide scripture that shows a person can be (saved/redeemed) after death?

Sounds like the false Catholic doctrine of purgatory to me

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Christ described the rapture in that passage as happening after the trib had ended. Everything before the rapture has Christians (the church) going through the trib.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please provide scripture that shows a person can be (saved/redeemed) after death?

Sounds like the false Catholic doctrine of purgatory to me
What do you mean "after death"? In Heaven you can be redeemed, that is, you and your works can be redeemed together (hence the scripture in Revelation, that our works will follow after us)

I'm not sure avoiding doctrines is the right way to go about studying scripture - it would make more sense if you quoted scripture, like "lest you enter into Hell, where their worm does not die and their fire is not quenched" (admittedly that sounds like purgatory, but at least it is the Lord saying it, not people guessing what the scripture might be)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean "after death"? In Heaven you can be redeemed, that is, you and your works can be redeemed together (hence the scripture in Revelation, that our works will follow after us)

I'm not sure avoiding doctrines is the right way to go about studying scripture - it would make more sense if you quoted scripture, like "lest you enter into Hell, where their worm does not die and their fire is not quenched" (admittedly that sounds like purgatory, but at least it is the Lord saying it, not people guessing what the scripture might be)
Believers are "Redeemed" while on earth in physical bodies through faith in the precious blood of Calvary, waiting for a future redemption in heaven as you claim, is unscriptural, it's that simple

Galatians 3:13KJV
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Revelation 5:9KJV
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;