1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will Transsexuals Go To Heaven?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared42, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Come and See
    :D

FluffyYellowDuck likes this.
  2. Ezra

Ezra Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    save your self some time. she is twisting the word of God

3. FluffyYellowDuck

FluffyYellowDuck Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    How am I twisting the word, Ezra?

Also, I'm right here.

If you're going to accuse a person of something, you are going to have to provide some context. That is an improper method of correction and it is also bad manners.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    amadeus and Rita like this.
  4. Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Just wanted to address this point....so we can be clear about who made who, what?

Some people imagine that God is sitting up in heaven implanting souls into babies' bodies, thus foreordaining them to be what he created them to be. I want to argue that point and show that God has nothing to do with who we are, what life we are born into, or how we turn out.

Ecclesiastes 9:11 says...
    "I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle, nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches, nor do those with knowledge always have success, because time and unexpected events overtake them all."

This proves that God is not the ordainer of a person's birth, life or future. "Time and unexpected events" befall everyone.....and God does not interfere with our birth, our life choices, or our death....we are the product of two people's genetics combining to make us who we are. Nature and nurture determine the rest. What we do in between is the important thing. Genetically speaking, we cannot arrange for our children to be anything other than what random chance decides when a sperm penetrates an egg. No one controls that...not even God. He created the mechanism....how we use that is up to us.

Some people are born with deficiencies or disabilities and some are born with more intelligence or talents that others. Genetics is what produces the physical person we become....but spiritually is a whole other thing! The one thing God never forces is worship.....that has to be our choice from our own hearts. You can get two siblings raised in the same household and one can be a lover of God whilst the other is an avowed atheist. Our choices come from us.

God does not make people homosexuals any more that he would make someone deaf or blind.
    Since its the behaviour that is condemned, and not the person (regardless of their orientation) we have choices in that too.
    No one ever died from not having sex. If our orientation fights with our Christianity, sacrifice has to be made....however, which one we sacrifice is up to us.

5. I.O.U

I.O.U Active Member

Faith:
    Atheist
    Australia
    That's just the way you believe it to be. Other Christian's accept everlasting punishment because that's their belief, and still other Christian's ad-infinity have other beliefs that wouldn't fit either side.

6. Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Its our choice as to what to believe....but at least the choice should be an informed one.

Ziggy likes this.
  7. I.O.U

I.O.U Active Member

Faith:
    Atheist
    Australia
    Why is it that no one (I mean not one human being) will have the exactly the same belief when it comes to believing in Jesus (God) or whatever else. Isn't that strange that when you breakdown each person's beliefs to there base components, there's always a difference, even if it's a small one.

8. FluffyYellowDuck

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Bad theology. Because people have bad theology.

Anyway @I.O.U , what is it that you are looking for? Is it peace? Are you trying to find closure in something? Are you involuntary suppressing a need?

Because I get the feeling that there is a deep wanting in you for something, but I feel like you're not getting that thing that you are looking for and we want to help.

Is it prayer? We can pray for you if you want prayer...

9. Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    If you understand that there is only one truth, but a haystack of lies.....truth is the needle. God helps us to remove the haystack, and claim the needle. No one can come to the Son without an invitation from the Father....
    (John 6:44, 65) We have to have the qualities that God is looking for, then all those invited by him will learn the same truth. I belong to such a brotherhood. (1 Corinthians 1:10)

FluffyYellowDuck likes this.
  10. I.O.U

I.O.U Active Member

Faith:
    Atheist
    Australia
    Bad theology does not explain why every Christian believer differs in their overall understanding of the Bible, it's more than just bad theology. As for the rest of your post.

11. I.O.U

I.O.U Active Member

Faith:
    Atheist
    Australia
    Then all real/true believing Christian's should be of one mind and one accord (I'm sure the Bible said that)

12. JohnPaul

JohnPaul Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Amen my friend, Jesus Christ is the only way to Salvation, I understand fully what you mean.

13. Lambano

Lambano Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I can't fix broken people. I can't even fix myself. But I know Someone who can.

I'm not going to tell someone they need to clean up their act before they come to Jesus. Let them come to Him. Sometimes the Holy Spirit heals people in this life; I've read a few testimonies. Maybe it doesn't. But I like this quote: "The only people who ever get better are those who know that if they never get better, God will still love them".

Ziggy likes this.
  14. I.O.U

I.O.U Active Member

Faith:
    Atheist
    Australia
    But you and all Christian's alike know that already. So I ask myself, why would someone need to validate a fact that is undeniable?

15. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    NOT ALL who call themselves christain BELIEVE the TRUTH anymore . THEY believe more and more in many paths .
    HECK they would tell you , GOD is love , you DONT need to beleive in JESUS to be saved they would say .
    Chrisanity has tanked . ITS become obessed with a love god who denies THE TRUE LOVE OF GOD .
    Cause any love that can allow anyone in any other religion or atheist to beleive a lie that they are fine and dont need to beleive in CHRIST
    is the love that comes from satan . Satan wants damned souls my friend , SO of course he is gonna
    jump up and claim to be this so called LOVE GOD who allows all into heaven , NO matter what they believe .
    NOT this lamb . YOU MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS to be saved and any other name will not save .

16. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    These fairy tale hope light and love churches are false . They wont dare tell a soul you have to actually BELEIVE IN JESUS to be saved .
    NO , that might offend . Just tell them about the love god , who lets all into heaven regardless of what they beleive .
    JUST LIGHT HOPE AND LOVE . What a lie from satan . But you all would be suprised at how more and more
    are now beleiving , WITHIN CHRISTENDOM , that GOD is fine with all paths , all beliefs , JUST LOVE . What a false love that is .
    What kind of love would allow a child to die . Well what kind of love would allow folks to perish in hell fire .
    BUT that is TODAYS LOVE MESSAGE . GOD IS LOVE AND YA DONT NEED TO BELIEVE IN JESUS YOU FINE , GOD IS IN ALL RELIGOINS .
    wHAT A SUPER PILE OF DUNG JUNK PUKE THAT LIE IS .

17. FluffyYellowDuck

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    No two people will agree 100% of the same thing.

Titus 3:9 even shows that we won't always agree and tells us what to do about it.

"But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless."

In other words, so what?

Truth is truth, so someone along the line has to be wrong, in order for there to be a difference, but the core gospel message of Jesus is simple and pretty much anyone who read the Bible for themselves knows it is clear. All Christians from all different denominations, cultures, countries, whatever, all believe the same thing.

Did you mean to cut this short?

Looked like you were going to continue but responded too quickly.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Ziggy likes this.
  18. Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Taking into consideration the parable of the “wheat and weeds”, (Matthew 13:24-30, 36-42) we see that it was inevitable for satan to get in and mess with the true faith, just like he did with Judaism. He uses the weaknesses in man to lead them off in a different direction....not all at once, but gradually, a step at a time so you don’t notice, and over time the error becomes embedded “truth”, defended as the true faith even though no one seems to know exactly what that true faith is.

Since both Judaism and Christianity were going to be subject to the devil’s influence, it is beneficial to go back to the beginning and see where they deviated.....what you see at the end is not how it was at the start.

Christendom (the end product) with all its bickering factions is not real/true Christianity. They all accept the same errors as truth whilst arguing about minor things. But it’s their core teachings that have no place in true worship. At the time of the end (the time I believe that we are living in now) a separation will already be taking place, ready for the “harvest” to begin. The “weeds” are gathered first and disposed of permanently. These are the ones who claim Jesus as their “Lord” but of whom he says “I never knew you”. (Matthew 7:21-23) These are the ones who cling to the errors even when they are shown to be false beliefs.

Pride makes them stubborn like the Jews in Jesus’ day....they chose to believe the hypocritical Pharisees in their pretence of piety and their lies about Jesus and his teachings. The Jews lost their place in God’s kingdom because of putting their faith in the wrong people. Jesus said to look at their “fruitage” to see who the real believers were. At the harvest time they would be one global brotherhood, separated from all the others by divorcing themselves completely from Christendom’s teachings. (Though existing with them in the same “field”, the weeds would be unable to choke them out)

When Jesus said...
    “Everyone, then, who acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father who is in the heavens. 33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens. 34 Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth; I came to bring, not peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to cause division, with a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 Indeed, a man’s enemies will be those of his own household. 37 Whoever has greater affection for father or mother than for me is not worthy of me; and whoever has greater affection for son or daughter than for me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not accept his torture stake and follow after me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his soul will lose it, and whoever loses his soul for my sake will find it.” (Matthew 10:32-39)

He was painting a picture of all who would take up the true faith from then on. The truth was a divider of people...even among family members. So pressure from family was to play a part if they were not attracted to the truth, but preferred to stick with the lies told by their religious leaders. So acknowledging Jesus, when it was unpopular to do so, and would even incur anger from family members, would require the courage of their convictions. Ostracism is not easy to endure, especially when the world wants a piece of you. (John 15:18-21)

The truth is only attractive to those invited (John 6:65).....those not invited will see it as lies and a betrayal.
    Those who caved in to pressure from others and disowned Jesus, would in turn be disowned by him.

So you see, we all have difficult choices to make. The truth is unchangeable, but it can be horribly misrepresented, and running the gauntlet of opposition from many sides is why it’s a “cramped and narrow road”....and why “few” are the ones brave enough to keep going through the inevitable difficulties. God’s values are not difficult to uphold, but become increasingly harder in a world devoid of morality.
    The broad and spacious road is like a superhighway and “many” are cruising along not realising where that road end. (Matthew 7:13-14)

We all really have the same choices and the road we travel is the one God allows us to travel. He will not interfere with our free willed choice, but will support us when we make the right one.

19. Pythagorean12

Pythagorean12 Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    That reminds me of my chess buddy who has a deep fondness for the works of Epicurus.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    ― Epicurus

It is a curious thing when we start to really think about what we as Christian are asked to believe.
    I like this font. I think I'll keep it.

20. Ezra

Ezra Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    that was in reference to aunty jane NOT you
    not sure how you got into my post unless when i replied i was in wrong window i haven't even read what you posted.. hope this clears it up