Will You Accept a Government Chip Implant?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Microchip implant (human) - Wikipedia

Revelation 14:9-11
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
Whether it is or isn't the mark of the beast, I'm thinking I'll decline.

Much love!

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether I would accept an implant would depend on its purpose. A lot of people think that having such an implant would mean taking the mark of the Beast. This isn't possible today because the Beast is not yet ruling the world. Here is a thread in which I discussed this subject.

666 and RFID chips

Reactions: Nancy

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether I would accept an implant would depend on its purpose. A lot of people think that having such an implant would mean taking the mark of the Beast. This isn't possible today because the Beast is not yet ruling the world. Here is a thread in which I discussed this subject.

666 and RFID chips
Haven't you notice how drastically this world has changed in the last year. It could happen almost overnight. How about suicidal Muslims with nukes? Or North Korea with nukes? Chip implants could easily become mandatory almost overnight because of the virus hoax.

R

Rita

I would decline.
I would be more concerned about the work that Elon musk is developing, although I agree in essence about the chip he is designing to go into the brain and help those with blindness, discibilities ect he is talking about where it could lead, and that is definitely putting red flags up !
Rita

Reactions: Nancy

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I will accept the chip as long as it has BBQ sauce on it and it comes from MacDonalds.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Although I realize that this is not yet the time for the Mark of the Beast... I do believe we have seen a great shifting in power at this time... which is the beginning of this New World Order... I am already watching how cash is going to be a thing of the past... ( something I never imagined I would see )... I have reflected on just that thought alone... as I have no credit cards... therefore my suffering would begin there... if I was not able to pay for things with cash. I have accepted that...
As for any chip or tracking device... I am TOTALLY against such a thing... I realize that technological devices are already tracing people.. and have been for years... but I am not going to comply with any kind of MANDATORY vaccines from this point on. I can see a time during my life span where Christians are going to be pressed a bit harder regarding taking a stand and picking a side.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy
R

Rita

Not sure about the vaccines yet, haven’t had any since I was a teenager ( along time ago ) but because I work in the care sector I may have to consider the needs of others and their well being.
Still mulling it over, don’t need to decide yet

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure about the vaccines yet, haven’t had any since I was a teenager ( along time ago ) but because I work in the care sector I may have to consider the needs of others and their well being.
Still mulling it over, don’t need to decide yet

Hi Rita,
It was a good 8 or so years back where we workers at the hospital were told to get the flu vaccine or wear a mask ALL day every day until the flu season was over. I had no problem wearing the mask. Of course, we don't know what they will try to force n us. I can see all of this vaccine stuff ushering in the "mark, name, or the number of the beast but I also don't think THAT can be forced upon you, we will have a choice to worship the beast or worship Christ and if it comes down to it...we will die for our faith, or receive the mark so as to buy and sell. I understand why the Word says "Woe to those with Child..." how will they feed them? If their faith has not been built to withstand all the horrid things coming our way then, I feel for them. Satan's persecution will be terrible but. it won't come close to The Lord's WRATH. And...Christians were not appointed to GOD'S WRATH but we ARE appointed to the persecution of Satan.
xo

R

Rita

Hi Nancy,
It’s never been like that in the care home, but pretty sure it will be with Covid 19. I don’t know where I stand with the mark of the beast and vaccines, to be honest I am sick to death of all the theories and endeavours to piece it all together.
Rita

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy,
It’s never been like that in the care home, but pretty sure it will be with Covid 19. I don’t know where I stand with the mark of the beast and vaccines, to be honest I am sick to death of all the theories and endeavours to piece it all together.
Rita

"to be honest I am sick to death of all the theories and endeavours to piece it all together."

Yes, so very many "theories". If we allow it, we can be "swept up by every wind of doctrine"...
The covid thing will most likely change how they will do things in the homes and care facilities all over :( The "new normal".
xo

Reactions: amadeus and Rita

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have a chip implant does that mean you don't have to go to MacDonalds to buy any?
No doubt, many who think the Mark is funny will accept the Mark.

Revelation 14:9-11 "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I realize that this is not yet the time for the Mark of the Beast... I do believe we have seen a great shifting in power at this time... which is the beginning of this New World Order... I am already watching how cash is going to be a thing of the past... ( something I never imagined I would see )... I have reflected on just that thought alone... as I have no credit cards... therefore my suffering would begin there... if I was not able to pay for things with cash. I have accepted that...
As for any chip or tracking device... I am TOTALLY against such a thing... I realize that technological devices are already tracing people.. and have been for years... but I am not going to comply with any kind of MANDATORY vaccines from this point on. I can see a time during my life span where Christians are going to be pressed a bit harder regarding taking a stand and picking a side.
Where to draw the line? God always knows!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where to draw the line? God always knows!
Psalm 23.
Jesus' Voice - follow Him from the point of being born again. From then on, all the time, forever.
His sheep will not follow another voice. (the world system, the enemy, deceivers, evil spirits, etc) .
Every one else will. Apparently. (not only when the mark is received, but all the days before and after it too ? )
Every day, follow Jesus. Choose once for all, today, who to serve.

Reactions: amadeus

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump loses this election World Government will be all over us! The Dems have already sold out America!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump loses this election World Government will be all over us! The Dems have already sold out America!
The banks and corporations, as far as known, even after the revolution war, never stopped paying tribute/ taxes, whatever, to England. Sold lock, stock and barrel long ago..... practically since the start (what with governments and corporations financing the trip, with the goal of profits, not anyone's well-being except their own).

Reactions: kcnalp