Wisconsin company to install rice-sized microchips in employees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
USA Today July 24, 2017

[Sic]"...Three Square Market, a company that provides technology for break-room or micro markets, has over 50 employees who plan to have the devices implanted. The tiny chip, which uses RFID technology or Radio-Frequency Identification, can be implanted between the thumb and forefinger "within seconds," according to a statement from the company."
Just a matter of time I guess. Would you comply if you were an employee?

I have a friend that owns a health food store on the east coast. Many years ago a long time customer returned from vacation to the central U.S..
She was shocked when after they arrived and were driving around in their rental car they had to stop for gas at a mini-market. The wife, her long time customer, went in to pay and buy a few road drinks.
She never did get any of those things. In front of her was a woman making her purchase. When it came time to pay she swiped the top of her right hand under a device that looked like the hand held scanners at cash registers today. Used if you have large items in your cart so that you don't have to lift them to the counter.

A red beam scanned the woman's hand. The cashier gave her thanks and handed the woman her receipt.

I'd have left too. :confused:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I remember decades ago being told this, I really thought it would happen much quicker. ( I believe God held back their agenda by grace)
I scared my too little girls spit-less , by telling them that if these things started happening , they must stay strong for Jesus and not ever give in.

They are now 53 and 55...they are always laughing at me, reminding me how I scared them and gave them nightmares!!!
But, as you posted above....the hour is almost here, sooner or later we will have to 'stand up and be counted!!' ( or not, as the case may be for some) ✟

Reactions: Peanut

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
USA Today July 24, 2017

Just a matter of time I guess. Would you comply if you were an employee?

I have a friend that owns a health food store on the east coast. Many years ago a long time customer returned from vacation to the central U.S..
She was shocked when after they arrived and were driving around in their rental car they had to stop for gas at a mini-market. The wife, her long time customer, went in to pay and buy a few road drinks.
She never did get any of those things. In front of her was a woman making her purchase. When it came time to pay she swiped the top of her right hand under a device that looked like the hand held scanners at cash registers today. Used if you have large items in your cart so that you don't have to lift them to the counter.

A red beam scanned the woman's hand. The cashier gave her thanks and handed the woman her receipt.

I'd have left too. :confused:

No, I would not comply. Any identifying mark on the hand or forehead, I would refuse.

Stranger

Reactions: Peanut

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can all breath easy, that's not the Mark of the Beast.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can all breath easy, that's not the Mark of the Beast.

Agreed, it is generally the assumption that the economic coercion that eventually occurs in Revelation is synonymous with the actual mark of the beast. I think this is a mistake. I separate the two as separate occasions. What first must occur for this to be possible is a drastic change in the medium of exchange, perhaps from paper money to entirely cashless. This will make it much easier for any tyrant to dictate who participates in the economic system. You want to buy something, all they have to do is bring up your name, and if you aren't registered in the system as 'marked', you won't be able to do anything. This is why it says that you won't be able to buy or sell unless you have taken the mark of the beast, suggesting to me at least that the economy as we know it today will be entirely computerized. So one sign we can definitely be on the lookout for over the next few years is a global push towards a cashless society grid.

(Revelation 13:16-17) "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: {17} And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Accenture, Microsoft team up on blockchain-based digital ID network: Accenture, Microsoft team up on blockchain-based digital ID network

Accenture Plc and Microsoft Corp are teaming up to build a digital ID network using blockchain technology, as part of a United Nations-supported project to provide legal identification to 1.1 billion people worldwide with no official documents...........

The new platform will connect existing record-keeping systems of commercial and public entities through blockchain, allowing users to access to their personal information wherever they are.

Last edited:

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't say it isn't a mark of the beast's arrival.
Revelation 13:17 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name.18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.…

666=6+6+6=18=1+8=9 -9 numbers are in the American citizen social security number.

Like the old saying goes, the Spanish Inquisition didn't happen overnight. Companies around the globe have been installing chip implants into people,for years. It's made news. This is just the latest.
People are led to believe it will keep them safe, employed, protected from ID theft. Interject fear into a population and then introduce a solution that lifts their fear for the mere price of a tiny piece more of their liberty and independence.
Denounce anyone opposed as unpatriotic, suspect, or an anti-social agent to change and security. Anything that makes those who insist on keeping their privacy as the enemy.
Create a bogeyman persona, promise to keep people safe from that which they fear and they'll do anything to feel safe from that bogeyman.

What bogeyman do we have in society today?
Well, let's see. Terrorists, illegal immigrants stealing people's identities, voting illegally. Identity thieves, hackers. After effects? Ruined credit, fear , death from terrorist activity. Threats to our democracy due to infringement on the electoral process. Baby abductions.
Solution? tracking GPS chips? Possibly. What parent afraid of the bogeyman child predator would not consider it? Especially if they ever checked the sexual offender registry,
http://www.familywatchdog.us.

HSmall_VeriChip_Penny.grid-6x2.jpg

Hospitals Using Microchips To Keep Tabs On Newborns
5:43 AM, Feb 7, 2007
Image-Baby-Lo-Jack-020707-10957956_173410_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Radio frequency identification chips are now being used by hospitals to keep track of newborns.

Does anyone here have a debit or credit card with the chip on its face? Have you noticed? That chip is the same chip as is the SIM card in your cellphone. That SIM card allows your cell to be tracked. Do you have an EZpass ? That tracks your movements and logs your travel. Do you have On-Star? Or some other active security system in your car? On-Star can take control of your vehicle entirely.

And that chip in your debit card or credit card? If the chip reader doesn't read the chip many merchants don't process the sale. Even though they can enter the card numbers for you and then find if your card is valid or not. Many merchants refuse to do this.

What's the scripture say? "to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Where do you carry your debit/credit card when making a purchase? In your hand. Where is your PIN number? (forehead=in your mind).
And finally in this mini-novel screed I'm writing for myself, because who's read this far?:confused: :p
Children’s Health Adopts Ingestible Microchip Technology
MEDICAL DEVICES 07/6/2016

I'd say beast mode is already here.:eek:

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He causeth all.

Imagine having to physically mark everyone in the U.S.

Over 300 million people. How would this be accomplished?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another possibility:

" If a person does as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded, and he is prostrating on soil or a rough surface, then he may get a mark on his forehead. This may generate some pride in his heart, as mentioned in the question, but if a person’s heart is filled with sincere faith and he does what he does only for the purpose of seeking that which is with Allaah, then he will not care what people say about him. But if he deliberately tries to make a mark on his forehead that looks like the sign of sujood, then this is a kind of showing off and lying, so woe to him of the punishment of a painful Day!

“… You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allaah and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of prostration (during prayers)….” [al-Fath 48:29]

-- the correct meaning of the phrase “the mark of them is on their faces” is that this refers to the light of obedience and worship, and it does not necessarily mean that there is a physical mark on the skin in the place of prostration."

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He causeth all.

More like six billion people. Keep in mind that the world will already be worshipping the beast and his image well beforehand. So I'm certain that the world will want to take it, because they will be salivating at the prospect of becoming like the beast, with the economic coercion and the threat of beheadings to boot that comes later. It says that we will be able to identify the mark by the number six. If this is an allusion to the creation of Adam, then John might be telling us that the mark will be sold to the public as the beginning of a new human species, a new species more in the 'image of the beast', per se. I don't think my interpretation is that far off looking at the emergence of transhumanism, this belief that we can become something more than human. In a sense, its like a false gospel.

Last edited:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Mark of the Beast is a chip of some sort, how are the people who have little to no contact with the civilized world marked? There are people living in secluded areas of the world that we know very little about. How are these people marked if their location is unknown?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first thing that must occur is for people to slowly get used to the idea of a mark on their right hand or forehead as being normal.

When the beast decides to institute such a program, he is not going to stand up and say 'I am the beast' and then quote (Rev. 13:16-17) and order everyone to take the mark.

It will take place in the common flow of history. As a natural thing to do.

Not everyone will take the mark. And not everyone will follow the beast.

Stranger

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Mark of the Beast is a chip of some sort, how are the people who have little to no contact with the civilized world marked? There are people living in secluded areas of the world that we know very little about. How are these people marked if their location is unknown?

What makes you think their location is unknown? There is a difference between unknown and uncontacted. It says that the beast is given reign over all kindred's, nations and tongues. I have no reason to believe you'll be exempt just because you live deep in a rain forest. We may not know much about those tribes, but I can guarantee you the beast will. Just remember that scripture says that there is nothing new under the sun, so don't expect this to be any different for them just because they live a "secluded" life. Whatever it is they believe, worship and pray to, it will be the same pagan crap, different day, under a different guise just like every other nation, kindred and tongue ever contacted in history minus the God of the Bible, 'primitive' or otherwise. Of course, not everyone will take it, but they will be made fully aware that their refusal will cost them their life.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think their location is unknown? There is a difference between unknown and uncontacted. It says that the beast is given reign over all kindred's, nations and tongues. I have no reason to believe you'll be exempt just because you live deep in a rain forest. We may not know much about those tribes, but I can guarantee you the beast will. Just remember that scripture says that there is nothing new under the sun, so don't expect this to be any different for them just because they live a "secluded" life. Whatever it is they believe, worship and pray to, it will be the same pagan crap, different day, under a different guise just like every other nation, kindred and tongue ever contacted in history minus the God of the Bible, 'primitive' or otherwise. Of course, not everyone will take it, but they will be made fully aware that their refusal will cost them their life.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, you're probably right.

Well, its not hard for me to see. Its just a matter of realizing that the God of the Bible is the only religious text whose "god" isn't pantheistic of some sort. The only other religion that comes close is the Taoist religion, one of the oldest religions on the planet. Even that one is pantheistic to the core though, and its core beliefs became the staple for what we know today as the "new age" movement. We also know it as "the force" in Star Wars. Satan may be one clever s.o.b, but he's not fooling everyone. There ain't nothing "new" about it. Getting those tribes to worship the beast will be about as easy as it will for anyone else.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, the mark of the beast is a chip placed in the hand. The owner of that chip has an accident and loses that hand. He's no longer marked.

Now what?

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, the mark of the beast is a chip placed in the hand. The owner of that chip has an accident and loses that hand. He's no longer marked.

Now what?
God gave them two hands. :confused: They don't just take their hand off like it is a removable appliance. If they lose their hand that has the chip implanted, it will be at an accident site, a surgical suite, or if in an accident, retrieved at the scene by medical personnel. Also, in the event nonnnne of that is possible, how about that chip has a GPS? It will be located and the owner identified as an amputee.
He/She has another hand.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He causeth all.

Let's see.

Has anyone here had a flu shot? A recent vaccinations panel update? Have you been inoculated due to international travel? Have you needed a tetanus shot?

The Beast. What would that be relative to contemporary terms?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God gave them two hands. :confused: They don't just take their hand off like it is a removable appliance. If they lose their hand that has the chip implanted, it will be at an accident site, a surgical suite, or if in an accident, retrieved at the scene by medical personnel. Also, in the event nonnnne of that is possible, how about that chip has a GPS? It will be located and the owner identified as an amputee.
He/She has another hand.

You totally missed the point.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see.

Has anyone here had a flu shot? A recent vaccinations panel update? Have you been inoculated due to international travel? Have you needed a tetanus shot?

The Beast. What would that be relative to contemporary terms?

Flu shots, tetanus shots, etc. are not mandatory for all people. There's no correlation between the mark of the beast and vaccines.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Now what?

I'm not the one claiming that the mark will be a chip, as least how we would think of a "chip" today. I wouldn't bank the fate of my soul on me losing my hand, "accident" or not. Keep in mind too, that this "mark" can also go in your forehead as well.

Flu shots, tetanus shots, etc. are not mandatory for all people. There's no correlation between the mark of the beast and vaccines.

Agreed.