Wisconsin Riots and a 17 Year Old

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This story completely fascinates me.

My own son is a good bit older than this kid.
He grew up in a single parent home.
Mother is somewhat skilled although not with a completed degree.
Older sister is 19 but smaller than Kyle.

The kid is totally fascinated by police, military, guns and everyday hero's.
He wants to be a hero and a good guy...I can't fault him for that. If more kids had that sort of ideal....
He had to drop out of high school for the bullying of himself and his sister. (They are short in stature)

And... where it's somewhat obvious that Kyle is not exactly the smartest guy or the most well read or even the strongest physique...he has a genuine desire to be a "good guy" with what he has to work with.

Basically a good kid in a lot of ways.

The videos and pictures show him hanging out with police ride-alongs and cadet programs and cleaning graffiti and putting out dumpster fires. First aid...(he was certified)
There's a huge amount of evidence that he is going to rightly claim "self defense" even though the type of firearm he used is often associated with assault.

Now in the aftermath of the storm of that night...
And the initial storm of the media...

There's a groundswell of support for the kid.
Many GoFundMe pages have been removed because they were started fraudulently.

And it's obvious that the kid now has a high powered legal team in place...

Until I came across this article...
17 Year-Old Shooter, Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Fund Linked To Law Firm Hired By Rudy Giuliani

And I am wondering when it all stops.

I don't think that Kyle is ever going to be okay again.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far...
A Christian organization has raised over $357,000 for young Kyle... for his defense.

I'm sure that the young man is definitely going to get some inflated lawyer bills.

No word yet on any legal proceedings from the guy whose arm Kyle shot yet...but it wouldn't surprise me any. (Even if he was yet another thug illegally carrying a firearm)

There was an article today that talked about the arrests made today in Kenosha County...of the 250+ people arrested over half (132) were not residents of the county. Not exactly surprising as it's a border city...but the article was missing where exactly these people were from. I'm sure that the feds are all over this in some fashion.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer plans to sue Twitter after account was blocked | Daily Mail Online

Social Media has been completely scandalized in this.

Both Twitter and Facebook both have been caught trying to directly control public opinion.

WOW...

Of course they crumple like a cheap suit when facing lawsuits. And I don't think that they are going to be able to dodge this one...these lawyers are out for blood and even though Kyle's war chest is at almost a million dollars...too many people are watching for sticky fingered lawyers. So....they got the goods on two social media giants and they are going to have a banquet on the two.

And good deal...they have been deliberately trying to stifle free speech that they proclaim they promote. Too many conservatives have been crying "foul" for years now for it to not be true.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe Rittenhouse will be convicted of anything. The videos and story is pretty clear. He was acting in self defense.

Reactions: JohnDB

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe Rittenhouse will be convicted of anything. The videos and story is pretty clear. He was acting in self defense.

No doubt, -- and so were the husband and wife in defending their property and lives, but it didn't keep them from being arrested and charged.

-- You do realize that we're in the Tribulation?
Bobby Jo

Reactions: JohnDB

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt, -- and so were the husband and wife in defending their property and lives, but it didn't keep them from being arrested and charged.

-- You do realize that we're in the Tribulation?
Bobby Jo

I'm not ready to say that yet. But my eyes are sure open. I have a few more things I think need to happen before we actually enter the Tribulation. But I also am not completely adverse to the idea that we are very very close. Perhaps in the next few years.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not ready to say that yet. But my eyes are sure open. I have a few more things I think need to happen before we actually enter the Tribulation. But I also am not completely adverse to the idea that we are very very close. Perhaps in the next few years.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Ummmmmm, if you considered the "timeline" and "circumstances" provided by the Prophetic Psalms (Ref. J.R. Church, "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"), you'd be in a better position to judge! :)

Bobby Jo