Wisdom - importance of understanding

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; He who keeps understanding will find good.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭19:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Your soul is your individual (heart/mind/will/emotion)
Wisdom can be used for good or bad. Wisdom is found in Christ Jesus, “But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭1:30‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The definition of wisdom is : 1. Quality of being wise; power of judging rightly and following the soundest course of action, based on knowledge, experience, understanding; good judgment 2. learning, knowledge 3. Wise discourse or teaching 4. A wise plan or course of action

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; He who keeps understanding will find good.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭19:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Your soul is your individual (heart/mind/will/emotion)
Wisdom can be used for good or bad. Wisdom is found in Christ Jesus, “But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭1:30‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The definition of wisdom is : 1. Quality of being wise; power of judging rightly and following the soundest course of action, based on knowledge, experience, understanding; good judgment 2. learning, knowledge 3. Wise discourse or teaching 4. A wise plan or course of action

Taking into account that all who do not know God and who do not obey the gospel, I would say it is extremely important Matt. One must understand and apply the law of the Christ as individuals for salvation.