With all....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a Calvinist. With all that is going on I can understand how they say man is intrinsically evil. Seeing what is going on in the world and seeing evil plants being put in forums (not just this one) I must come down that man are evil. Sure men can do god things many times but man's heart is wicked and evil.

Reactions: marks and Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a Calvinist. With all that is going on I can understand how they say man is intrinsically evil. Seeing what is going on in the world and seeing evil plants being put in forums (not just this one) I must come down that man are evil. Sure men can do god things many times but man's heart is wicked and evil.
But let Jesus be Lord of your life and He will turn that heart of stone into a heart of flesh, He will mend all that is broken and make you new again! Praise the Lord!

Reactions: marks

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

non-believers go by, live by, and trust their own judgement, which results in death. that said, what else are they going to do but what is contrary to their Maker.

what is good is God and He is the Judge of what is good for all His creation and the creatures therein. we are not the judge of what is good or evil, but the non-believer believes he himself is the judge of what is good or evil and one can see the expected result.

romans 1:18-32 pretty much covers it.

therefore those who trust the Lord God's Judgement go by His Judgements which is Life.