Woe! to Earth! Satan has come down in great fury!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woe to the Earth! Satan has come down to earth in Great Furry he knows his time is very short! Notre Dame burns! Evil on the increase worldwide, millions of abortions, the sick minded abomination of sexual perversion, wars and rumors of wars. mho. this world will not last much longer
luke 21:28
when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

D

Dave L

Woe to the Earth! Satan has come down to earth in Great Furry he knows his time is very short! Notre Dame burns! Evil on the increase worldwide, millions of abortions, the sick minded abomination of sexual perversion, wars and rumors of wars. mho. this world will not last much longer
when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
I believe we are now in the last half of Revelation 20 where Satan is loosed to deceive the nations once again. And the Lord could return today.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL!! OR crying!! Sorry to say but you are lost in the fog of lack of Bible understanding!! I will waste no more time with you!! but you can Google "" Jack Van Impe rapture teaching "" and learn or just stay lost in the fog!

D

Dave L

ROFL!! OR crying!! Sorry to say but you are lost in the fog of lack of Bible understanding!! I will waste no more time with you!! but you can Google "" Jack Van Impe rapture teaching "" and learn or just stay lost in the fog!
You are barking up the wrong tree. Most of Revelation has been fulfilled and not much left to follow.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why the fear of watching Jack's rapture teaching Jack has taught rapture truth for 65 + years!!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible warns of a coming week of years (a 7-year period of time) during which most living creatures on Earth will be destroyed. Many call this prophetic 7-year period the Apocalypse. This is because the book we now know in English as The Revelation of Jesus Christ was first entitled The Apocalypse in the original Greek, and the book of Revelation describes in great detail the cataclysmic events which will come upon the Earth during this final week of 7-years.

What many people don't realize is the Bible warns this coming 7-year period of the Apocalypse will start with and will be defined by a coming Peace Plan (covenant ) which will one day be enforced upon nation Israel by a coming World Leader (the Antichrist). We are also told the Antichrist will first rise over a group of nations which were once part of the Roman Empire.

The book of Daniel contains some of the most remarkable prophetic passages found in the Bible, and these following verses from Daniel 9:20-27 contain several important prophecies, including the prophecy of a coming Peace Plan (covenantwith nation Israel which will signify the very day on which the coming Apocalypse (the final 70th Weekof years) will begin …http://www.theprophecies.com/coming-...an-for-israel/

D

Dave L

The Bible warns of a coming week of years (a 7-year period of time) during which most living creatures on Earth will be destroyed. Many call this prophetic 7-year period the Apocalypse. This is because the book we now know in English as The Revelation of Jesus Christ was first entitled The Apocalypse in the original Greek, and the book of Revelation describes in great detail the cataclysmic events which will come upon the Earth during this final week of 7-years.

What many people don't realize is the Bible warns this coming 7-year period of the Apocalypse will start with and will be defined by a coming Peace Plan (covenant ) which will one day be enforced upon nation Israel by a coming World Leader (the Antichrist). We are also told the Antichrist will first rise over a group of nations which were once part of the Roman Empire.

The book of Daniel contains some of the most remarkable prophetic passages found in the Bible, and these following verses from Daniel 9:20-27 contain several important prophecies, including the prophecy of a coming Peace Plan (covenantwith nation Israel which will signify the very day on which the coming Apocalypse (the final 70th Weekof years) will begin …http://www.theprophecies.com/coming-...an-for-israel/
You cannot support this with direct quotes from scripture. It comes from Catholic sources that Dispensationalists force onto the bible to make it say what they want.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think God is telling me to put you on ignore and waste no more time so ==I deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 6 Your glorying is not good. 1Corinthians 5:5

D

Dave L

I think God is telling me to put you on ignore and waste no more time so ==I deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 6 Your glorying is not good. 1Corinthians 5:5
They stopped their ears when Jesus and the disciples spoke too.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you a ghost writer for Hal Lindsey?

The "great tribulation" my Lord Jesus taught will involve a time of world peace, not all out chaos and war. Your pre-trib rapture teachers forget to teach you what Jesus said after the wars and rumors of war Message:

Matt 24:6
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

KJV

How does one forget to cover that last phrase Jesus taught with those wars and rumors of wars? It's because the pre-trib preachers and writers don't care what Jesus said; they are instead out to make money, sell books and movies! That's why the Hal Lindsey types try to paint as dark a picture for the very end as possible, the more fantastic the better!

In 1 Thessalonians 5, Apostle Paul showed that when the deceived say, "Peace and safety", then "sudden destruction" will come upon them. The END will be a time of world peace and safety. The Book of Daniel shows the coming Antichrist comes in peacefully, with craft prospering by his hand.

"You mean jellybean that the end of this world won't be a time of all-out war and chaos?" That's right Fred. The war and chaos is to happen JUST PRIOR TO the endtime great tribulation.

Reactions: Dave L