Woman adopts blind senior fox to make him happy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Archie's eyes look like they have cataracts. I wonder if that's why he actually can't see? :(

I wonder. I thought she said he was born blind. As of the video, he was 10 years old. Their life expectancy is 10.

I was watching another fox rescue here in the USA. It's foxes that were pets or born in captivity. They acted just like gleeful puppies. The lady adopts them out and rescues new ones.

Will try to post a video of that rescue later tonight.

• Love
Reactions: BlessedPeace

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought she said he was born blind. As of the video, he was 10 years old.
Yes, she said he was born blind and he is approaching 10 years old. Often, wild animals can live longer in captivity. Maybe he has 2 or 3 more years. I hope so. ❤️

Reactions: Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder. I thought she said he was born blind. As of the video, he was 10 years old. Their life expectancy is 10.

I was watching another fox rescue here in the USA. It's foxes that were pets or born in captivity. They acted just like gleeful puppies. The lady adopts them out and rescues new ones.

Will try to post a video of that rescue later tonight.
Yes, I heard her say he was born blind. Could be. The white in his eyes made me think cataracts. I hope he lives longer than the expected 10 years. It would break your heart to lose such lovely little snuggle bugs so soon. :(

Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Debp this thread reminds me of the avatar I used to use, it was a fennec fox. Love the big bat ears:

fennec-fox.jpg