Woman Gives Birth to 3 Granddaughters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Pa-lease, give me a break here. You can't give birth to a granddaughter. You can only be a mother. If your daughter gives birth, than you can be a grandmother.
rolleyes.gif
...CLEVELAND (Oct. 24) - Not only has a 56-year-old Ohio woman given birth to triplets, but they're her own granddaughters. Jaci Dalenberg, of Wooster, carried the babies as a surrogate for her daughter, Kim Coseno.The two identical twins and their sister were born by Caesarean section Oct. 11 at the Cleveland Clinic's Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Heights and are still in the hospital's care. They were more than two months premature and each weighed less than three pounds.A Cleveland Clinic news release says infants and grandmother are all doing well.According to a Clinic spokesman, Dalenberg offered herself as a surrogate when Kim Coseno and her husband, Joe, were waiting to adopt. The couple used in vitro fertilization, and embryos were implanted in Dalenberg's uterus.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Jordan;61775)
Pa-lease, give me a break here. You can't give birth to a granddaughter. You can only be a mother. If your daughter gives birth, than you can be a grandmother.
rolleyes.gif

However, a woman can be both a mother and grandmother if the father is her son. But, lets not get into California's new marriages.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Follower;61807)
(Jordan;61775)
However, a woman can be both a mother and grandmother if the father is her son. But, lets not get into California's new marriages.That's not naturally right. I think I rather stick with common sense.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Jordan;61775)
rolleyes.gif
...CLEVELAND (Oct. 24) - Not only has a 56-year-old Ohio woman given birth to triplets, but they're her own granddaughters. Jaci Dalenberg, of Wooster, carried the babies as a surrogate for her daughter, Kim Coseno.The two identical twins and their sister were born by Caesarean section Oct. 11 at the Cleveland Clinic's Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Heights and are still in the hospital's care. They were more than two months premature and each weighed less than three pounds.A Cleveland Clinic news release says infants and grandmother are all doing well.According to a Clinic spokesman, Dalenberg offered herself as a surrogate when Kim Coseno and her husband, Joe, were waiting to adopt. The couple used in vitro fertilization, and embryos were implanted in Dalenberg's uterus.
Nothing surprises me any longer. This generation is a genealogist's nightmare! Nothing is simple any longer.
biggrin.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim_from_pa;61848)
(Jordan;61775)
rolleyes.gif
Nothing surprises me any longer. This generation is a genealogist's nightmare! Nothing is simple any longer.
biggrin.gif
No kidding.