Woman healed of high blood pressure

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I went to church last Sunday. A woman stood up and asked to give testimony. She was told no worries and went to the front to share her testimony. She said that she took a funny turn over a week ago. Went to the doctor and he said she had high blood pressure, It was very high. He gave her a monitor to watch it. so she took some reading over the saturday and it was sky high every time she took a reading. She came to church and asked if I would pray for her and I did just as I always do. She said Davy said his three word prayer. It was a blittle more than three words. But they all knew what she ment. She went home dropped the monitor and checked the pressure. it was perfect. She thought well it must be broken. She tried it again at night and again it was perfect. God spoke to her and said can I not heal you that night in her bed. She went to the docs and asked for the monitor to be checked and it was like her blood pressure perfect. The prayer was like I always pray. I dont talk to God. I talk to the mountian.
Simple as that. Blood pressure I acommand you to balance and work the way God designed you to work in Jesus name amen. This is all I normaly do in most cases when praying for someone to be healed. Its really simple. God is good all the time

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen, praise God. She is now one happy lady! And blessed because she knows that God touched her.
It is so wonderful to experience God in action. Victory in Jesus!

Reactions: Sword