Wonderful Truth of the Very Near Rapture (Catching Up of All Believers)!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful Truth of the Very Near Rapture (Catching Up of All Believers)!! Those Who Died in Christ ===1 THESS. 4:13-18 NASB
13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Thenwe who are alive and remain will be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.===caught up "is" the rapture!!
1 Corinthians 15:51-58 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;21 who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself. Philippians 3:20-21

Reactions: rockytopva

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why be left behind on rapture day??? God Removes His People before His Judgement falls on evil sin lovers!!

God Removes His People before His Judgement falls on evil sin lovers!!
God removed Righteous Noah and his family and shut them up in the ark for their protection before the great flood that destroyed all evil sin loving people.
God removed Righteous Lot and his family from Sodom before God destroyed Sodom.
Jesus will rapture (catchup) all righteous in Christ believers before the judgment of the great tribulation!!! PTL. Will you meet Jesus in the clouds as your Lord and Savior or as your final Judge?? You get to choose!!!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh, you used a passage that describes the dead in Christ rising first. This is called the first resurrection in the book of the revelation chapter 20, which occurs at Christ's return and after the antichrist is revealed: 2 Thessalonians 2:3.
Sorry, but you've believed a lie.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why fight against the rapture(catching up of believers)? Those left behind will be trying to live undr anti-Christ rule and the great tribulation judgements==No fun!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then?
What will you think? What will you say? What will you do?
…Those left behind will try to stay alive and live under anti-Christ rule and the great tribulation judgments against this evil, sin loving, God rejecting world. Good luck

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those left behind will be trying to live undr anti-Christ rule and the great tribulation judgements

Are you prepared for this in the event you're wrong about the pre-trib rapture??

Reactions: pia

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to be left behind on the very near rapture day!!
Luke 21:36 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why fight against the rapture(catching up of believers)? Those left behind will be trying to live undr anti-Christ rule and the great tribulation judgements==No fun!!

You seem very sure of yourself.
The thing is...if we live as Jesus asked us to live. The life of abiding in The Vine. There will be no such thing as any Christian being "left behind".
It may make good preaching but that doesn't make it true!!
I will live as close to the Lord as He has shown me. Listening and harkening to His Voice.
If there is such a thing as the rapture as taught, then those who dwell
(Ps 91) "in the secret place of the Most High abiding under His wing" will not be left behind.
To those who do NOT believe this false teaching , it is a win-win situation!.
They live and abide in The Spirit , therefore they are dwelling in the Spirit (with no left behind fear mongering teaching)
YET those who believe it, and DO expect to be "whisked off " somewhere the moment trouble comes, will be very shocked when they suddenly come to realization they are still very much here to face the music, but unprepared as they expected an exit out of here!!! ( they are the ones in trouble!)..when finding the false message of "flying away" failed them!! :(

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe a lot of pre-tribbers will end up receiving the Mark of the Beast. As they witness the signs and lying wonders of the adversary, they will be convinced that it is Jesus coming to take them away.

2 Thessalonians 2
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Reactions: pia

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
Are you prepared for this in the event you're wrong about the pre-trib rapture??
Be prepared to live the life of your avatar name, JOB. The rapture is called a "mystery" and unbelievers are not privy to the "mysteries of the kingdom of heaven," Mt 13:11.

skypair

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
I believe a lot of pre-tribbers will end up receiving the Mark of the Beast. As they witness the signs and lying wonders of the adversary, they will be convinced that it is Jesus coming to take them away.
Quite the opposite! Those left behind will -- NOT understanding the mysteries of the kingdom -- will believe the AntiChrist's "strong delusion" (2Thes 2:11) that those taken out are the "tares" and that all those left behind must be gathered into his "barn." (Mt 13:28-30)

And do you know why they will believe the lie? B/c the "did not receive the love of the truth that they might be saved." (2Thes 2:10).

skypair

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be prepared to live the life of your avatar name, JOB. The rapture is called a "mystery" and unbelievers are not privy to the "mysteries of the kingdom of heaven," Mt 13:11.

Could your comment be any more condescending?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born Again Believers will Receive on rapture day a New Immortal Body like the Body Jesus has Today!
Philippians 3:20-21 (NLT)
But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior. 21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control.

1 John 3:1-3 (NLT)

3 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. 2 Dear friends, we are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is. 3 And all who have this eager expectation will keep themselves pure, just as he is pure. Corinthians 15:51-58 (NLT)
51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die,[a] this Scripture will be fulfilled:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?
56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.
Born Again Believers will Receive a New Imortal Body like the Body Jesus hasToday!Born Again Believers will Receive on rapture day a New Immortal Body like the Body Jesus has Today!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What change would we see if the Church and Pastors Believed the Rapture was Near?? Would we still see plans for these huge new buildings wanting to become multi-million dollar huge"mega churches" as their main goal? OR would the goal be to sound a warning to the people that time is up and Jesus will burst through the clouds at the sound of the trump of God any day now. Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds OR will you be left behind??

The LORD came to me, saying, 17"Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me. 18"When I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. Ezekiel 3:16-18

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of discussion about the rapture has airplanes falling out of the air, etc. But I don't think that will happen. As a matter of fact I see that there will be very few that are raptured, As Jesus said, "few there be that find it". Seeing the way the news is reported The rapture will only be a blip in the news and soon buried under news of the violence in the world.

I agree with those who say there will not be any children of God "left behind". With the rapture of "His Body" the offer of God's grace will no longer be available. God will turn back to the Jews after the "times of the Gentiles" has run it's course.

Luke 21:24
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
NKJV

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quite the opposite! Those left behind will -- NOT understanding the mysteries of the kingdom -- will believe the AntiChrist's "strong delusion" (2Thes 2:11) that those taken out are the "tares" and that all those left behind must be gathered into his "barn." (Mt 13:28-30)

And do you know why they will believe the lie? B/c the "did not receive the love of the truth that they might be saved." (2Thes 2:10).

skypair

We are all entitled to our own opinion....but that is all it is " your-opinion"..
None of us can put words in God's mouth...He did not say that.
The left-behind teaching is nothing more than panic fear mongering...
there is no peace in that.
So, believe what you like, and I will do likewise, and on The Day we will see the proof of how things will unfold.
We stand or fall before our own Master.

Peace to your soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009 and Job

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why believe I the rapture?? So that in these last days you can be comforted.
Luke 21:36 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 1 Thess. 4:13-16

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
imo the harsh reality comes when you learn there is no rapture, and that you aren't s'posed to be prognosticating about tomorrow

prolly better to leave all that to the miracle-seekers

Reactions: Pisteuo