Wonders of the holy name of Jesus!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonders of the Holy Name!

The frequent pronunciation of the Holy name of Jesus!

The Peace of Christ is granted by the holy name of Jesus!

All the Merits of Jesus Christ are offered to the father and great graces received by the holy name of Jesus!

All Thanksgiving is made to God for all His many Benifits, gifts, & graces bestowed on us, we thank God for creating us, and Christ for redeeming us by the holy name of Jesus!

The holy name of Jesus is a great Protection against the firey darts of hell that assail us, especially those against the Christian virtue of purity!

The holy name of Jesus procures for us all graces, blessings, & virtues!

Phil 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

The holy name of Jesus works the greatest miracles!

Acts 3:6
Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Acts4:30
By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

Blessed be the holy name of Jesus!

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonders of the Holy Name!

The frequent pronunciation of the Holy name of Jesus!

The Peace of Christ is granted by the holy name of Jesus!

All the Merits of Jesus Christ are offered to the father and great graces received by the holy name of Jesus!

All Thanksgiving is made to God for all His many Benifits, gifts, & graces bestowed on us, we thank God for creating us, and Christ for redeeming us by the holy name of Jesus!

The holy name of Jesus is a great Protection against the firey darts of hell that assail us, especially those against the Christian virtue of purity!

The holy name of Jesus procures for us all graces, blessings, & virtues!

Phil 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

The holy name of Jesus works the greatest miracles!

Acts 3:6
Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Acts4:30
By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

Blessed be the holy name of Jesus!

AMEN!!!!!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The holy name of Jesus is a power remedy against temptation, especially the temptations against the Christian virtue of purity!

precious blood of Jesus, save us!

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resistthe devil, and he will flee from you.

resist by the name and blood of Jesus!