Words of Wisdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Baruch 4:1-4 Wisdom is in the Book of God’s Commandments. All who hold fast to it will live, but those who forsake it will die. Happy are we, His people, for we know what is pleasing to our God.

Baruch 4:5-11 Take heart, My people, those who keep My Laws. Israel was sent to the heathens, but not to be destroyed. Because you ignited God’s wrath, you were handed over to the enemy. You forgot your Maker, the One who nurtured you and it caused sorrow to the Land that fostered you. She saw that disaster had come upon you. With joy I brought you up, but with tears and mourning, I watched you go into exile.

Baruch 4:17-24 But how can you be helped? Only the One who brought those disasters upon you, can deliver you. Take heart My children – cry out to the Lord. He will rescue you from the power of your enemies. As the neighbours of Zion have seen your exile, so will they soon witness the deliverance of you, which will come to you with great glory and the radiance of the Eternal.

Baruch 4:25-29 My children, endure in patience the wrath that God has brought upon you. Your enemies now have the upper hand, but you will soon see them destroyed, soon put your foot on his neck. Take heart, My people, He who afflicted you will not forget you. You went astray, now with tenfold zeal, you must turn back and seek Him. [As faithful Christians]

Baruch 4:30-35 Take heart, Land of Israel, the Lord will comfort you. Wretched will be they who mistreated you and gloated over your fall. Those who rejoiced over your downfall and ruin, they will grieve at their own desolation. I shall strip their land of the multitudes they boast of and turn their pride into mourning.
Fire from heaven will be their doom
. [A Coronal Mass Ejection, sunstrike.]

Baruch 4:36-37 Jerusalem – Land of Israel, look and see the joy that is coming from all quarters, that is coming to you from the Lord. They come, the people from whom you were parted, assembling at the Word of the Holy One and rejoicing in the glory of the Lord.

Baruch 5:1-9 Jerusalem, remove your garment of mourning and put on forever the robe of righteousness, the glorious splendour of God. From Him, you will receive forever the name of Righteous City of Peace. Arise Jerusalem, look and see your people coming from West to East at the Word of the Holy One, rejoicing that God has remembered them. They went away from you on foot, but He is bringing them home to you, borne aloft in glory as on a royal throne. All the Land is regenerated by His command, so that His people may walk securely and the trees will give shade and fruit for them. He will guide Israel, His people, by the Light of His glory, in His mercy and righteousness. Ref: REB Apocrypha.

At the Second Exodus of the Israelites: all the faithful Christian peoples will be guided into their inheritance, in the same manner as the First Exodus. ‘The Light of His glory’ will be with them, as they settle into all of that area promised to Abraham. They will live in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, while the remaining prophesied events unfold, then the great and glorious Day of the Return of Jesus will come. Micah 7:15

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Baruch 4:1-4 Wisdom is in the Book of God’s Commandments. All who hold fast to it will live, but those who forsake it will die. Happy are we, His people, for we know what is pleasing to our God.

Baruch 4:5-11 Take heart, My people, those who keep My Laws. Israel was sent to the heathens, but not to be destroyed. Because you ignited God’s wrath, you were handed over to the enemy. You forgot your Maker, the One who nurtured you and it caused sorrow to the Land that fostered you. She saw that disaster had come upon you. With joy I brought you up, but with tears and mourning, I watched you go into exile.

Baruch 4:17-24 But how can you be helped? Only the One who brought those disasters upon you, can deliver you. Take heart My children – cry out to the Lord. He will rescue you from the power of your enemies. As the neighbours of Zion have seen your exile, so will they soon witness the deliverance of you, which will come to you with great glory and the radiance of the Eternal.

Baruch 4:25-29 My children, endure in patience the wrath that God has brought upon you. Your enemies now have the upper hand, but you will soon see them destroyed, soon put your foot on his neck. Take heart, My people, He who afflicted you will not forget you. You went astray, now with tenfold zeal, you must turn back and seek Him. [As faithful Christians]

Baruch 4:30-35 Take heart, Land of Israel, the Lord will comfort you. Wretched will be they who mistreated you and gloated over your fall. Those who rejoiced over your downfall and ruin, they will grieve at their own desolation. I shall strip their land of the multitudes they boast of and turn their pride into mourning.
Fire from heaven will be their doom
. [A Coronal Mass Ejection, sunstrike.]

Baruch 4:36-37 Jerusalem – Land of Israel, look and see the joy that is coming from all quarters, that is coming to you from the Lord. They come, the people from whom you were parted, assembling at the Word of the Holy One and rejoicing in the glory of the Lord.

Baruch 5:1-9 Jerusalem, remove your garment of mourning and put on forever the robe of righteousness, the glorious splendour of God. From Him, you will receive forever the name of Righteous City of Peace. Arise Jerusalem, look and see your people coming from West to East at the Word of the Holy One, rejoicing that God has remembered them. They went away from you on foot, but He is bringing them home to you, borne aloft in glory as on a royal throne. All the Land is regenerated by His command, so that His people may walk securely and the trees will give shade and fruit for them. He will guide Israel, His people, by the Light of His glory, in His mercy and righteousness. Ref: REB Apocrypha.

At the Second Exodus of the Israelites: all the faithful Christian peoples will be guided into their inheritance, in the same manner as the First Exodus. ‘The Light of His glory’ will be with them, as they settle into all of that area promised to Abraham. They will live in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, while the remaining prophesied events unfold, then the great and glorious Day of the Return of Jesus will come. Micah 7:15
with respect Keraz, however your sound like that of a broken record!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If a record is playing the right tune, then listen and believe it.
If it conflicts with your beliefs, then show the Biblically correct one.

What we all should be aware of and ready for is soon to happen dramatic events, that will change the world and lead up to the glorious return of Jesus.
Iran is in turmoil and they are just waiting for the moment they will commence their attack on Israel. Result - Ezekiel 7:14

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If a record is playing the right tune, then listen and believe it.
If it conflicts with your beliefs, then show the Biblically correct one.

What we all should be aware of and ready for is soon to happen dramatic events, that will change the world and lead up to the glorious return of Jesus.
Iran is in turmoil and they are just waiting for the moment they will commence their attack on Israel. Result - Ezekiel 7:14
and what does 'ready and aware' look like where the rubber hits the road?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come get ye OUT from amongst them and into the ARK OF CHRIST . FOR THE LORD GOD WILL DESTROY THIS PLACE .
Come to JESUS CHRIST one and all for the wrath of GOD upon the world is fast approaching .
PS , better make sure its the biblical Christ , cause the ark of satan and another jesus AINT GONNA ENDURE THE STORM .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just simply to know that it is the Lord's doing.
Also we are told to get into shelter, Isaiah 26:20-21, for the 24 hours the Lord will devastate the world.
you mean, underground bunkers?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
you mean, underground bunkers?
Revelation 6:15-17 says; people will take shelter in caves, or under the rocks, Isaiah 29:1-4 says: the Jews who survive will hide underground.
We know what it is that the Lord will send on His sudden and terrible Day of fiery wrath. It will be a Coronal Mass Ejection; a massive explosion on the suns surface. An event that is known would literally fulfil all the graphically described effect of that Day.
People will need to get under and stay under cover from the heat; Malachi 4:1, take care that buildings can't fall on you, get to high ground in case of tsunamis.
As Baruch 4:45 says: Fire from heaven will be their doom. Psalms 11:4-6, Amos 1 & 2:1-5, Zephaniah 3:8, +

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revelation 6:15-17 says; people will take shelter in caves, or under the rocks, Isaiah 29:1-4 says: the Jews who survive will hide underground.
We know what it is that the Lord will send on His sudden and terrible Day of fiery wrath. It will be a Coronal Mass Ejection; a massive explosion on the suns surface. An event that is known would literally fulfil all the graphically described effect of that Day.
People will need to get under and stay under cover from the heat; Malachi 4:1, take care that buildings can't fall on you, get to high ground in case of tsunamis.
As Baruch 4:45 says: Fire from heaven will be their doom. Psalms 11:4-6, Amos 1 & 2:1-5, Zephaniah 3:8, +
You've got quiet a story going there Keraz and me feels you are so invested in it your ego wouldn't allow another view.

Reactions: Jay Ross

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You've got quiet a story going there Keraz and me feels you are so invested in it your ego wouldn't allow another view.
The correct view is the Biblical narrative,
We are told by the Prophets what God has planned to do, what was Prophesied for the first Advent did come true; any theories or doctrines other than what the Prophetic Word says about the end times. is false and cannot happen.

The truth of a forthcoming dramatic worldwide disaster, is as Written.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What is wisdom?

Job 28:28 The fear of the Lord is wisdom and to turn from evil, that is understanding.

Conversely: Psalm 53:1 Only a fool says; there is no God.

Where can wisdom be found?

Job 28:20-23 Where, then, does wisdom come from? God alone understands the way to it; He alone knows its source.

Micah 6:8 The Lord has told you mortals what is good and what it is that the Lord requires of you; only to act justly, to love loyalty, to walk humbly with your God.

Deuteronomy 4:6 Observe My laws ....show your wisdom to the nations.

Who gets wisdom?

Daniel 2:21 God gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have discernment.

1 Corinthians 1:21 As God in His wisdom ordained, the world failed to find Him by its wisdom, and He chose the folly of the Gospel to save those who have faith. V23 The Gospel proclaims Christ crucified and resurrected; this offends the Jews and is foolishness to the Gentiles, yet to those who are called, Christ is the power and wisdom of God.

Matthew 11:25 ..these things are hidden from the learned and wise and revealed to the uneducated.

James 1:5-6 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God and it will be given you.
But whoever asks must ask in faith, with no doubts in their mind.

Proof of wisdom.

James 3:13 Which of you is wise or learned? ... practical proof is by your right conduct.
The wisdom from God is pure, peace loving, considerate and open minded. Sincere, compassionate and deeds of kindness are its fruit.

Matthew 11:19 Gods wisdom is proved right by its results.

His people

Hosea 4:6 My People rejected knowledge and wisdom, so will I, your God forsake you.

Jeremiah 4:22 My people are fools, they have no understanding.

Isaiah 29:9-24 If you confuse yourself, the Lord will pour on you a spirit of deep stupor.
The prophetic vision is like the words in a sealed book.
Because this people worship Me with empty words.. their religion is but a human precept, learnt by rote.... the wisdom of the wise shall vanish.

In a very short time.....the evil doers will be cut down.
Therefore.... this is no time for My People to be shamed...when they see what I have done in their midst....they will regard Israel’s God with awe; the confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction.

Deuteronomy 32:29 O that they were wise- consider the latter end!

Results of gaining wisdom and righteousness

Proverbs 3:13 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom... more profitable that gold.

Righteousness and faith in Jesus will gain you eternal life, but to gain rewards-crowns- we must live wisely and bear fruit. The righteous must also seek wisdom, as the Bible says “Apply our hearts to wisdom to avoid all these things”, that is: the punishment of unbelievers.

Free will is God’s plan for mankind. We choose our own path in this life. God is testing us.

God tells us to watch, pray and be wise. This must make a significant difference in the results we experience, or free will is a sham. Luke 21:36 We will stand before the Son of Man in judgement. Matthew 25:31-33

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The correct view is the Biblical narrative,
We are told by the Prophets what God has planned to do, what was Prophesied for the first Advent did come true; any theories or doctrines other than what the Prophetic Word says about the end times. is false and cannot happen.

The truth of a forthcoming dramatic worldwide disaster, is as Written.
As I said Keraz, you are so invested in how you see, your ego wouldn't allow another view. Are you not aware that there is the Prophetic word and then there is the individual interpretation of it? What I'm suggesting is that how you interpret requires another look. It is your unwillingness to take another look which your ego is stuck on.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is wisdom?

Job 28:28 The fear of the Lord is wisdom and to turn from evil, that is understanding.

Conversely: Psalm 53:1 Only a fool says; there is no God.

Where can wisdom be found?

Job 28:20-23 Where, then, does wisdom come from? God alone understands the way to it; He alone knows its source.

Micah 6:8 The Lord has told you mortals what is good and what it is that the Lord requires of you; only to act justly, to love loyalty, to walk humbly with your God.

Deuteronomy 4:6 Observe My laws ....show your wisdom to the nations.

Who gets wisdom?

Daniel 2:21 God gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have discernment.

1 Corinthians 1:21 As God in His wisdom ordained, the world failed to find Him by its wisdom, and He chose the folly of the Gospel to save those who have faith. V23 The Gospel proclaims Christ crucified and resurrected; this offends the Jews and is foolishness to the Gentiles, yet to those who are called, Christ is the power and wisdom of God.

Matthew 11:25 ..these things are hidden from the learned and wise and revealed to the uneducated.

James 1:5-6 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God and it will be given you.
But whoever asks must ask in faith, with no doubts in their mind.

Proof of wisdom.

James 3:13 Which of you is wise or learned? ... practical proof is by your right conduct.
The wisdom from God is pure, peace loving, considerate and open minded. Sincere, compassionate and deeds of kindness are its fruit.

Matthew 11:19 Gods wisdom is proved right by its results.

His people

Hosea 4:6 My People rejected knowledge and wisdom, so will I, your God forsake you.

Jeremiah 4:22 My people are fools, they have no understanding.

Isaiah 29:9-24 If you confuse yourself, the Lord will pour on you a spirit of deep stupor.
The prophetic vision is like the words in a sealed book.
Because this people worship Me with empty words.. their religion is but a human precept, learnt by rote.... the wisdom of the wise shall vanish.

In a very short time.....the evil doers will be cut down.
Therefore.... this is no time for My People to be shamed...when they see what I have done in their midst....they will regard Israel’s God with awe; the confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction.

Deuteronomy 32:29 O that they were wise- consider the latter end!

Results of gaining wisdom and righteousness

Proverbs 3:13 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom... more profitable that gold.

Righteousness and faith in Jesus will gain you eternal life, but to gain rewards-crowns- we must live wisely and bear fruit. The righteous must also seek wisdom, as the Bible says “Apply our hearts to wisdom to avoid all these things”, that is: the punishment of unbelievers.

Free will is God’s plan for mankind. We choose our own path in this life. God is testing us.

God tells us to watch, pray and be wise. This must make a significant difference in the results we experience, or free will is a sham. Luke 21:36 We will stand before the Son of Man in judgement. Matthew 25:31-33

These are the TRUTHS from my Bible not the books that were left off from the compilation.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could give ALL THE SCRIPTURES pertaining to wisdom except this post could fill the forum......lol.

Instead I will break it down simply not to take away from the OP.

We must apply ourselves to  knowledge; this means our hearts are open and our mind is absorbed with the input of reading & studying the Word of God. It must be examined by correctly dividing the TRUTH, in content and context.
Scripture must harmonize with one another for there are zero contradiction within. If one DOES NOT study, then you have zero idea about the God I serve!

AS the OP has stated " MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF ......KNOWLEDGE". To know someone is intimacy, a joining and closeness that makes them ONE!

Having gained the knowledge in God's word then what?
THEN by the Spirit of God we must ask for understanding. Exactly what is God saying?
Who is he saying it unto?
Has God changed or may I receive also ? Within ourselves we CANNOT find the answer. THERE IS NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION !

So then we must have only the ONE who has seen & heard the things in heaven,God's Holy Spirit. He must be our guide and teacher as we walk. When we turn our knowledge into understanding, then are we wise among man.

Now I am full of knowledge & understanding of this knowledge for I have applied myself in prayerful study.
I'm trusting God's Spirit to lead me rightly.

We must ask wisdom of God who giveth to ALL that ask and he gives it liberally. Smashed down, cup filled and running over.
Woohoo hoooo!
Wisdom is the ability of the Spirit to help us know WHEN TO APPLY KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING TO OURSELVES AND OTHERS.!!!
The gift of wisdom to me is the greatest gift of the Spirit, for a word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pitchers of silver !
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO, PRAISES TO THE ONE WHO DOES !

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry above post got stuck on bold and wouldn't let go.♥️♥️♥️♥️

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry above post got stuck on bold and wouldn't let go.♥️♥️♥️♥️
NO worries , we must stay DUG IN OUR BIBLES .
Yes indeed .
Submit to GOD , resist the devil and he will flee .
Submit , OBEY . Only today that word is called legalism by many who seem to have no problem
OBEYING the very flesh they so love . Lambs OBEY GOD . Now hit the trenches cause we are in an all out
war for the souls of men .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
NO worries , we must stay DUG IN OUR BIBLES .
Yes indeed .
Submit to GOD , resist the devil and he will flee .
Submit , OBEY . Only today that word is called legalism by many who seem to have no problem
OBEYING the very flesh they so love . Lambs OBEY GOD . Now hit the trenches cause we are in an all out
war for the souls of men .
You can dig in your bible till the desert freezes over amigo.....just like the Jews did. What good did it do them?
Am I saying don't dig? Not at all.....yet for all the digging, if it only brings up dirt; if it doesn't know what it's looking for; if it prides itself for its religious disposition; if it does not discover its objective, becomes an exercise in futility.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can dig in your bible till the desert freezes over amigo.....just like the Jews did. What good did it do them?
Am I saying don't dig? Not at all.....yet for all the digging, if it only brings up dirt; if it doesn't know what it's looking for; if it prides itself for its religious disposition; if it does not discover its objective, becomes an exercise in futility.
I dont know if the desert will freeze over or not . But I is gonna stay dug in my bible till the last and final breath
ebbs out these lungs . Too many decievers abound who are taking captive troops of folks daily with their lies .
Dig in that bible .

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As I said Keraz, you are so invested in how you see, your ego wouldn't allow another view. Are you not aware that there is the Prophetic word and then there is the individual interpretation of it? What I'm suggesting is that how you interpret requires another look. It is your unwillingness to take another look which your ego is stuck on.
My investment is in the Truths of Bible prophecy.
That you see things differently is not my concern. My task is to present what the Prophetic Word actually says, descriptions of things and events that can and will be literally fulfilled. [allegories and metaphors excepted]

I get very little traction for doing this, but at least I present an alternative to some of the theories and weird ideas out there.
Soon; all will be revealed, - Wait or the Day! Zephaniah 3:8