work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, after accident on 5th , February I am in bed only . It's been 4 month's that I am in bed and inside room only.

You can pray God bless me and involve me in some of His work so that I can remain busy doing His work, instead of staying at home.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, after accident on 5th , February I am in bed only . It's been 4 month's that I am in bed and inside room only.

You can pray God bless me and involve me in some of His work so that I can remain busy doing His work, instead of staying at home.

Thanks!
Praying for you, my brother in Christ.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My Dreams, one of the best activities we all can be actively involved in when you, and including all of us, are sidelined by the Lord, is to immerse ourselves to see and hear God. It is a time when we can spend reading and meditating on the scriptures so that we see what is actually written and hear what is actually said. May the Lord help you to wisely use your "inactivity" in searching for His wisdom that is found only in His word. May you come to understand God more fully and his statutes so that you will be wise and measured in the purposes that God intends to use you for, in the future. May you have the patience to study and meditate on His word, so that you Grow Stronger in God and His purposes, such that God's Glory will be seen through you.

May you become more dependent on God, as you journey through this life, walking in step with Him in all that you do.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My Dreams, one of the best activities we all can be actively involved in when you, and including all of us, are sidelined by the Lord, is to immerse ourselves to see and hear God. It is a time when we can spend reading and meditating on the scriptures so that we see what is actually written and hear what is actually said. May the Lord help you to wisely use your "inactivity" in searching for His wisdom that is found only in His word. May you come to understand God more fully and his statutes so that you will be wise and measured in the purposes that God intends to use you for, in the future. May you have the patience to study and meditate on His word, so that you Grow Stronger in God and His purposes, such that God's Glory will be seen through you.

May you become more dependent on God, as you journey through this life, walking in step with Him in all that you do.
Jay Ross, I am a believer, I read the Word of God frequently, and dependent on God, may be its hard for others to understand me. .

• Sad
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for this. Also, good worship songs also! Not loud, of course, because of your surroundings. "He inhabits our praises" AMEN bro Mel.

Here is the chant with lyrics:
It really is beautiful!

I like that Catholic chant that was shared the other day, that you CAN turn up. It is sung in Latin, lol...but the words on screen (YouTube) are in English and it is all total and pure worship! Nothing at all un-biblical and it does not even mention Mary one time! :Broadly:

I think Jay is just trying to give you some practical advice. Not criticizing you...
Much love to Namrata and the girls, including Namrata! And of course, mom and dad.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for this. Also, good worship songs also! Not loud, of course, because of your surroundings. "He inhabits our praises" AMEN bro Mel.

Here is the chant with lyrics:
It really is beautiful!

I like that Catholic chant that was shared the other day, that you CAN turn up. It is sung in Latin, lol...but the words on screen (YouTube) are in English and it is all total and pure worship! Nothing at all un-biblical and it does not even mention Mary one time! :Broadly:

I think Jay is just trying to give you some practical advice. Not criticizing you...
Much love to Namrata and the girls, including Namrata! And of course, mom and dad.
Thanks sis. Nancy!

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay Ross, I am a believer, I read the Word of God frequently, and dependent on God, may be its hard for others to understand me. .

Then why do you often have these outbursts against what I have posted?

Now in my post above did I question as to whether or not you are a Christian or believer. Why then did you feel the need to justify yourself and your belief in Christ.

My prayer for you was one of encouragement for you to spend your time in searching the Scriptures and meditating on what you have read to come to a much deeper understanding of God and His required relationship with Him.

It seems to me that there is an underlying issue that you are grappling with. An underlying issue that is causing you to stumble.

That is why I prayed the way I did. Asking for God to include you among those whom He is drawing to Himself. It is God's job to bring that revelation to help you come to understand as to what that stumbling block might be.

There is a very narrow line between walking with God, hand in hand, and stumbling over that line and sinning.

This is not a unique issue just for you. There are many who have the same circumstances and stumbling block as you.

Reactions: Debp

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I k
Then why do you often have these outbursts against what I have posted?

Now in my post above did I question as to whether or not you are a Christian or believer. Why then did you feel the need to justify yourself and your belief in Christ.

My prayer for you was one of encouragement for you to spend your time in searching the Scriptures and meditating on what you have read to come to a much deeper understanding of God and His required relationship with Him.

It seems to me that there is an underlying issue that you are grappling with. An underlying issue that is causing you to stumble.

That is why I prayed the way I did. Asking for God to include you among those whom He is drawing to Himself. It is God's job to bring that revelation to help you come to understand as to what that stumbling block might be.

There is a very narrow line between walking with God, hand in hand, and stumbling over that line and sinning.

This is not a unique issue just for you. There are many who have the same circumstances and stumbling block as you.
I don't like some words which you use.

I know you have not questioned but I thought to share you that I read Bible frequently. When I shared that i read Bible and I am a believer why are you trying to argue by saying

"Now in my post above did I question as to whether or not you are a Christian or believer. Why then did you feel the need to justify "

Again, its your own words "underlying , stumble, stumbling block, narrow line sinning, unique issue".

You are disrespecting me, Jay Ross

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I k

I don't like some words which you use.

I know you have not questioned but I thought to share you that I read Bible frequently. When I shared that i read Bible and I am a believer why are you trying to argue by saying

"Now in my post above did I question as to whether or not you are a Christian or believer. Why then did you feel the need to justify "

Again, its your own words "underlying , stumble, stumbling block, narrow line sinning, unique issue".

You are disrespecting me, Jay Ross

Not at all. Ask God if I am disrespecting you. Three members did like my original post, #5 above.

Your reply, #6 following my post explained that you read the bible, but my prayer was that you would be able to see and hear what the scriptures are conveying, which was the very point that I was making in #5. If you did not like those word which I used, then that is your problem to deal with. What you are doing is disrespecting what God put on my heart for you to see and hear.

Reactions: Debp

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Not at all. Ask God if I am disrespecting you. Three members did like my original post, #5 above.

Your reply, #6 following my post explained that you read the bible, but my prayer was that you would be able to see and hear what the scriptures are conveying, which was the very point that I was making in #5. If you did not like those word which I used, then that is your problem to deal with. What you are doing is disrespecting what God put on my heart for you to see and hear.
I will appreciate prayers but will not agree with you in all these what you are saying. This is a prayer section and you should pray or post something encouraging. But you try to question or saying something to argue.
You are disrespecting me and you should think about it.

Reactions: Nancy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I will appreciate prayers but will not agree with you in all these what you are saying. This is a prayer section and you should pray or post something encouraging. But you try to question or saying something to argue.
You are disrespecting me and you should think about it.

Yes, it is a prayer section. Any response or prayer offered for you, should be respected on your part no matter who posts it or what is conveyed.

In my last post I advised you to ask God as to whether or not I was disrespecting you.

It seems that God has been silent and not answered your question at all as to whether or not I have been disrespectful to you.

Oh well, blowing steam off, on your part, may be beneficial for you.

I know that I would be happy if people were praying that through reading the word and meditating on it, I would get revelation and understanding from God vis the Holy Spirit based on what I read.

You have a good night now and ponder on what God is revealing to you.​

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, are you getting out now? Update please.
It's going to be 3 months after surgery,

By God's grace it's healing faster, but before few days Doctor told and showed me my muscles wasting.
Doctor told to walk with knee brace as exercises, so I walk with knee brace for some metres

Reactions: Nancy and Debp

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More of His healing & restoration power to you..
---
I just heard the news..about 'Cyclone Biparjoy' in India.
- Hope that..you are not in the area (Cyclone).

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
More of His healing & restoration power to you..
---
I just heard the news..about 'Cyclone Biparjoy' in India.
- Hope that..you are not in the area (Cyclone).

Pathfinder7, My Dreams lives on the eastern side of India and away from the coast. The cyclone was predominately affecting the western coastal areas of India north of Mumbi and Pakistan.

Reactions: Debp and Nancy