World easiest tech to read bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

johntakahashi

Jul 10, 2014
Hi everyone!

I am a Christian software engineer. Actually, I always wanted to read the whole bible but I failed

everytime I tried and it really made me pissed off. So, I decided to program the easiest way to read

bible and last week I finally made it. Here is the process every time you unlock your smartphone, a bible

verse comes on your screen with many translations suppoting King James Version , New International

Version and New Living Translation.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Reading the bible is good, but reading it with understanding is more important. Hermeneutics needs to be taught first, then one will not fall into all the false teachings of today's churches.

DanielGarneau

Apr 19, 2014
Quebec City, Province of Quebec, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rocky Wiley said:
Reading the bible is good, but reading it with understanding is more important. Hermeneutics needs to be taught first, then one will not fall into all the false teachings of today's churches.
In line with what says Rocky Willy about reading the Bible with understanding, I find the the New Living Translation Study Bible would be a very good place for anyone completely new to Bible reading to start. I find it provides answers to questions we are asked from non christians, and by new belivers, as well as questions that might not have become clear to us after several years of reading the Bible and living the Christian life...

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
I'm for Bible in audio format.

Very good for long commutes.
I'm for Bible in audio format.

Very good for long commutes.