World Without The U.s.’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
AHMADINEJAD TELLS JAPAN TO ‘PREPARE FOR A WORLD WITHOUT THE U.S.’June 6, 2008FoxNews.com reports: “Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told Japan’s prime minister Thursday that the world will soon not include the United States, Iranian news agency IRNA reported.‘The U.S. domination is on the fall. Iran and Japan as two civilized and influential nations should get ready for a world minus the U.S.,’ Ahmadinejad told Japanese Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda on the sidelines of the U.N. food summit in Rome on Tuesday, IRNA reported.The hard-line leader called for Japan’s cooperation in finding their historical and true status, IRNA reported.‘No body or power can wipe Iran off the world scene and Iranian nation of course can well manage its affairs under such an atmosphere,’ he said…”

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
'UNAVOIDABLE' ATTACK ON IRAN LOOMS, SAYS ISRAELI MINISTERJune 6, 2008The Guardian.co.uk reports: “An Israeli minister has said an attack on Iran's nuclear sites will be ‘unavoidable’ if Tehran refuses to halt its alleged weapons program.In the most explicit threat yet by a member of Ehud Olmert's government, Shaul Mofaz, a deputy prime minister, said the hardline Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, ‘would disappear before Israel does’.‘If Iran continues with its program for developing nuclear weapons, we will attack it. The sanctions are ineffective,’ Mofaz, who is also Israel's transport minister, said in comments published today by the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper.‘Attacking Iran in order to stop its nuclear plans will be unavoidable.’Iranian-born Mofaz is a former army chief and defence minister. He is a member of Olmert's security cabinet and leads regular strategic coordination talks with the US state department.Iran denies trying to build nuclear weapons and has defied western pressure to abandon uranium enrichment.The leadership in Tehran has threatened that if attacked the country will retaliate against Israel - believed to have the Middle East's only nuclear arsenal - and American targets in the region.Ahmadinejad has repeatedly called for Israel to be wiped off the map since becoming president. On Monday, he said Israel was ‘about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene’…”--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;51862)
AHMADINEJAD TELLS JAPAN TO ‘PREPARE FOR A WORLD WITHOUT THE U.S.’June 6, 2008FoxNews.com reports: “Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told Japan’s prime minister Thursday that the world will soon not include the United States, Iranian news agency IRNA reported.‘The U.S. domination is on the fall. Iran and Japan as two civilized and influential nations should get ready for a world minus the U.S.,’ Ahmadinejad told Japanese Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda on the sidelines of the U.N. food summit in Rome on Tuesday, IRNA reported.The hard-line leader called for Japan’s cooperation in finding their historical and true status, IRNA reported.‘No body or power can wipe Iran off the world scene and Iranian nation of course can well manage its affairs under such an atmosphere,’ he said…”
They just hate us so much...
sad.gif

Elias

Dec 6, 2007
WARSMatthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."Rumors of wars in all areas of the world now occur frequently thanks to instant media coverage and the availability of a multitude of 24-hour news sources.Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Elias;51872)
WARSMatthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."Rumors of wars in all areas of the world now occur frequently thanks to instant media coverage and the availability of a multitude of 24-hour news sources.Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."
That's so true Elias.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
(kriss;51863)
'UNAVOIDABLE' ATTACK ON IRAN LOOMS, SAYS ISRAELI MINISTERJune 6, 2008The Guardian.co.uk reports: “An Israeli minister has said an attack on Iran's nuclear sites will be ‘unavoidable’ if Tehran refuses to halt its alleged weapons program.In the most explicit threat yet by a member of Ehud Olmert's government, Shaul Mofaz, a deputy prime minister, said the hardline Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, ‘would disappear before Israel does’.‘If Iran continues with its program for developing nuclear weapons, we will attack it. The sanctions are ineffective,’ Mofaz, who is also Israel's transport minister, said in comments published today by the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper.‘Attacking Iran in order to stop its nuclear plans will be unavoidable.’Iranian-born Mofaz is a former army chief and defence minister. He is a member of Olmert's security cabinet and leads regular strategic coordination talks with the US state department.Iran denies trying to build nuclear weapons and has defied western pressure to abandon uranium enrichment.The leadership in Tehran has threatened that if attacked the country will retaliate against Israel - believed to have the Middle East's only nuclear arsenal - and American targets in the region.Ahmadinejad has repeatedly called for Israel to be wiped off the map since becoming president. On Monday, he said Israel was ‘about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene’…”--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Israel or the U.S. attacks Iran it will only plunge the U.S. much faster into a deep deep depression. But even if they don’t attack Iran, the U.S. is on it way down anyway, attacking it will only give the U.S. a sudden death. I hope we are at least mentally prepared for way beyond third word conditions in this country.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
The deceased president of Iraq used the same retoric BS when he was president. These satanic leaders use the lies of satan. The devil theory"if you lie long enough people will believe it" Iran will be suprised when it happens. It doesnt take long to do damage to to Iran.I can assure you the pres of Irans coments are very disturbing to all in the world.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Well the fact is Isreal may be safe from Irans attack as they are under Gods protection, no one will be able to defeat them. But there is no such gurantee of protection for the U.S. In fact I believe we might have a gurantee of just the opposite. Name me one country in the Old Testament who practiced child sacrafice (or today commonly known as abortion) and did not fall under Gods wrath.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Letsgofishing;55001)
Well the fact is Isreal may be safe from Irans attack as they are under Gods protection, no one will be able to defeat them. But there is no such gurantee of protection for the U.S. In fact I believe we might have a gurantee of just the opposite. Name me one country in the Old Testament who practiced child sacrafice (or today commonly known as abortion) and did not fall under Gods wrath.
Where do you think Israel is. The Christian nations of the world ARE Israel. Real Israel not just Spiritual. Yes, the country will be punishment for sin but we will servive.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
(Letsgofishing;55001)
I would imagine if the state of Israel don't attack Iran, then Israel will be safe from attack; remember it was the state of Israel that threatened attack on Iran, not the other way around. And also, Israel is no more under God’s protection that any other nation. What could happen to any can happen to the state of Israel; the holocaust is poof enough.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(tomwebster;55004)
Where do you think Israel is. The Christian nations of the world ARE Israel. Real Israel not just Spiritual. Yes, the country will be punishment for sin but we will servive.
You know I hear you, Tom. Isn't it amazing that when we say such things that it basically goes in one ear and out the other in many people? I mean, the message goes in one ear and out the other so well that it can be used as a transmission line for radio antennas.
biggrin.gif

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
(verzanumi24;55051)
I would imagine if the state of Israel don't attack Iran, then Israel will be safe from attack; remember it was the state of Israel that threatened attack on Iran, not the other way around. And also, Israel is no more under God’s protection that any other nation. What could happen to any can happen to the state of Israel; the holocaust is poof enough.
I have to agree with you. Unless Isreal repents, there is no change going on. Just as the Holocost they are vulnerable. The Us will suffer over this expence. If other countries like Russia decide to do help with Iran liked we did in vietnam we could suffer. It could possible start a world war.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Do you guys read scripture?? If you think God doesnt protect The Land of Israel you clearly have not read what the Book says.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
(kriss;55130)
Do you guys read scripture?? If you think God doesnt protect The Land of Israel you clearly have not read what the Book says.
KrissWhen Isreal was destroyed after the cross why do you think that happened? Jews were spread all over the globe Why? Answer NO believea ina Jesusa. Prophacy is sometimes conditional. In 1948 Isreal became a nation again. And guess what? They still dont believe in Jesus.Yea we read the bible just inturpet differently than you. We can still be friends cant we my loving sister lol

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
(kriss;55130)
Don't misunderstand what I am saying; God does protect the state of Israel, but he also protects others nations as well. Why He does that? Because God's people (Christians) are among them as well. And understand this, because God protects someone, does not mean you will have a easy life; He may cause others to persecute/torcher you. He may allow untold death and blood shed, in that country, but He will always allow a remnant to survive.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(crooner;55138)
KrissWhen Isreal was destroyed after the cross why do you think that happened? Jews were spread all over the globe Why? Answer NO believea ina Jesusa. Prophacy is sometimes conditional. In 1948 Isreal became a nation again. And guess what? They still dont believe in Jesus.Yea we read the bible just inturpet differently than you. We can still be friends cant we my loving sister lol
You know I love ya crooner:)But the Jews are still supposed to be Jews ,we are still in the time of the gentilesGod tells us the Jews will not reconize Christ as the messiah until the Abomination of Desolation/and his coming occurs God has them under a slumber. So I ask you why would God allow them to stay in their slumber and then destroy them because they can not see what he himself allowed them to be blinded too???

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
He did it 2000 years ago before they were scattered. I am not as sure as you that Isreal is as important in last day prophecy as we would like to think. We are going to find out very soon arent we.