Would Very Much Like To Meet Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

siswhtvr

Oct 19, 2010
Hello.
My name is Brenda and i am from Oklahoma.
I have a obsessive personality. so i am trying to obess on God rather than things of the world.
i would enjoy meeting people and learning from each other.
Gods Blessings

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Hi Brenda! I'm Rach and I'm from Australia! I don't have an obsessive personality, but I really do know what your talking about! I find its so easy...too easy, to get sucked in and then under things of this world! My huge weakness is books! Once I pick them up thats it....no time or thought for anything else until the books finished. And so, like you, I'm really trying to focus on God! If I need to read, there are plenty of books that will help me grow in Him!
Welcome to the forum! You'll find that it has its normal quota of people who have some strange ideas, but also a lot of lovely Christian brothers and sisters!
My advise to you would be that if you come across any posts that make you frown, take it to your bible and pray before agreeing or dismissing it. We can learn some useful and humbling things talking to other Christians, but if we are not discerning we may be led astray!
Have fun, and see you in the posts!
Rach