Would you accept a mandatory microchip implant in your right hand?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you accept a mandatory microchip implant in your right hand?

• Total voters

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have changed the wording, it says ‘ on their right hand and upon their forehead ‘ it does not say ‘ In ‘ ……..

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have changed the wording, it says ‘ on their right hand and upon their forehead ‘ it does not say ‘ In ‘ ……..
What translation do you reference as "ON"?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What translation do you reference as "ON"?
I clicked on the link that was on the OP - just presumed it was the right translation because it on the link, just checked its the American standard …

Reactions: Truth7t7

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it to be on the right hand or on the forehead, not in.

Differing translations I guess. However, I think on is the appropriate translation as you really cannot stick anything in your forehead.

Reactions: Rita

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Differing translations I guess. However, I think on is the appropriate translation as you really cannot stick anything in your forehead.

Also was just thinking recently, it's a mark, how can it be a microchip?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are some VERY tiny microchips.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some VERY tiny microchips.

We do, but I still believe the correct rendering to be on, not in. No matter how tiny the chip, the forehead is not a good spot to put said chip.

I also think Josho is correct as it's a mark, not a chip. So it'll be some sort of tattoo.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“We foresee the use of RFID technology to drive everything from making purchases in our office break room market, opening doors, use of copy machines, logging into our office computers, unlocking phones, sharing business cards, storing medical/health information, and used as payment at other RFID terminals,”

These Workers Have Got a Microchip Implanted in Their Hand From Their Employer

IOW: Proof of being vaccinated

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“We foresee the use of RFID technology to drive everything from making purchases in our office break room market, opening doors, use of copy machines, logging into our office computers, unlocking phones, sharing business cards, storing medical/health information, and used as payment at other RFID terminals,”

These Workers Have Got a Microchip Implanted in Their Hand From Their Employer

IOW: Proof of being vaccinated

If it comes to that, I guess I will no longer get vaccinated. However, right now that isn't the case.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Greek for "the mark"

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 5480: χάραγμα

χάραγμα, χαράγματος, τό (χαράσσω to engrave);
a. a stamp, an imprinted mark: of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of Antichrist, Revelation 13:16; Revelation 14:9, 11; Revelation 15:2

Strong's Greek: 5480. χάραγμα (charagma) -- a stamp, impress

This is the word used in the Greek "χάραγμα"

Reactions: Rita

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Of course not, isn't that what every Christian should be against and fight it if they make it mandatory, even if having to die if he or she refuses the mark of the beast?