Wouldn't it just be easier if we were all let out and then asked what we wanted to do

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could smack myself repeatedly in the face with a banana until I eventually draw blood and end up collapsing
All you want to do dude is whine and complain about your 'lousy' lot in life. At this point, I don't care if I'm banned from this forum, but I'm gonna tell you this...

You want to hold God responsible for your life. Meanwhile,God gave you a CHOICE, just like He did the rest of us.

You took care of a dog for 10 years? You had a CHOICE, brother. Whether or not you LIKED those choices is on YOU. NOT God.

You're doing the same thing Adam did...BLAME someone else, including God, for HIS choice. Man has blamed God for their own choices SINCE the days of Adam. No news to any Christian.

Wanna think you're BETTER than God? GO for it. I think that God may have a different opion....

You say you wanna "check out" of life in this planet. What makes you think that if *you* DID check out, that *YOU* would automatically end up in heaven? Do you really believe that you're that "good" to where you 'deserve' heaven?

No dude, just no. The moderators can do what they will with my post. And I'll suspect that you'll return to me some little one line "zinger" as you seem to like to do. Nothing of substance. Just another insult.

As usual..

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On second thought, I'm NOT done.

You keep complaining about some dog you took care of for 10 years...

What about the caregivers who took care of a patient...or a parent for longer than that?

Did you ever have to diaper the dog? No.
Ever have to feed it through an intravenous tube? Probably not.
Ever have to clothe it? Bathe it? Dress it? Read to it? But

Take to doctor's appointments? Shop for it and by groceries for it?

Ever hear the dog say,"I don't want that 'treat'..."

Ever hear the dog prattle on about how he misses his loved ones and wants to be with them once again?

Probably not to all the above.

If the Moderators feel it's necessary, they'll ban me. But until then, I think you have a LOT to think about...

Reactions: Keturah

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Huh, some ignored user just cannot stay away from a thread he doesn't like

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think that it's we are programmed to seek something in this world to make us happy/complete. Truth is nothing in this world is capable of such a thing

Hence why I keep saying let us out

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hey has the troll Mink been banned for his flaming yet
No , and he won’t be.
I think perhaps this thread is not serving any real purpose as many have endeavoured to help you, including Mink , but you simply don’t want to hear anything that is being said to you.
This thread will now be locked x

Reactions: Nancy
Status
Not open for further replies.