WOW!! Huge Crowd for Trump's 4th. of July Speech!! PTL.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW!!! PTL. Huge Crowd for Trumps's July 4th Speech!! Those suffering from Trump derangement syndrome crying, screaming, cursing but real; Americans say !! Thank you Lord!!!

Reactions: Willie T
B

Butterfly

Did he really thank the Americans for raiding the airports in the 1700's - that's been in our news.
If it did happen, his scriptwriters should be fired !
Rita

B

Butterfly

I didn't mention the size of the crowd, it shows loads of people on our news - it's what he said about the airports - it's okay I will try and watch it see if I can ' hear ' if he said it

B

Butterfly

Oh, i just listen to his speech - yes, he needs to fire his script writers.
You can still like someone and not agree with things they say
So when was the first flight in the USA, pretty sure it wasn't in the 1700's
Rita

B

Butterfly

I am not trying to rile anyone up by the way - it just staggers me that no one checks or confirms facts before the president speaks , and it doesn't help him - just gives others the ammo to throw things his way.
Unless of course those around him want him brought down as well and want him to mess up
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Oh, i just listen to his speech - yes, he needs to fire his script writers.
You can still like someone and not agree with things they say
So when was the first flight in the USA, pretty sure it wasn't in the 1700's
Rita
Mr Trump was in France a while ago, where there were hot air balloons in the 18th century... o_O

B

Butterfly

There were hot air balloons in France in the late 1700's - just checked x

Reactions: farouk
B

Butterfly

ROFL!!! Trump derangement syndrome ==nit-picking!!!
So anyone who has anything to say that is not positive is deranged - if the president, or his writers don't know the country's history- don't you think that's quite important !
You know many talk about ' freedom of speech ' being taken away within society - but actually it happens within this forum.
You praise for such large crowds , which is good, but his speech was heard by so many more around the world - so it should bother people if he gets facts about your history wrong.
Rita

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So anyone who has anything to say that is not positive is deranged - if the president, or his writers don't know the country's history- don't you think that's quite important !
You know many talk about ' freedom of speech ' being taken away within society - but actually it happens within this forum.
You praise for such large crowds , which is good, but his speech was heard by so many more around the world - so it should bother people if he gets facts about your history wrong.
Rita
Liars lie. Expecting truthfulness from a liar is like expecting virginity from a whore.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I finally heard the truth about that speech tonight. It seems the teleprompter read "ports" and the President said "airports". (Sort of like saying there are 57 states in the USA.) A little something to laugh at, but hardly much more.

B

Butterfly

I finally heard the truth about that speech tonight. It seems the teleprompter read "ports" and the President said "airports". (Sort of like saying there are 57 states in the USA.) A little something to laugh at, but hardly much more.
Thank you Willie, for addressing the issue - I did wonder if he had meant to say ' ports ' but wasn't sure if it was that, or whether he really did get the facts wrong. If it was the latter, then I do believe it was important. So I guess his scriptwriters can keep there job now !
I did ask Initially if he had said what was being reported here as I did not listen to the speech , well I am highly unlikely to listen to an ' Independence Day speech ' am I !! Lol
Rita