Writing Contest #3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apak won contest #2. He was supposed to give the prompt, but it has been over a week and he hasn't returned, so I'm going to give the prompts to keep it going.

This prompt is going to be a little different. Write a story about a frightened person, adult or child, male or female. It must be no more than 250 words. Please space your story, separating any paragraphs by adding space.

It might be easiest to write your story in something like Microsoft word and then send it to me. We will have to see if this runs into formatting problems and will work out the kinks as we go.

You MUST send your submission to me personally. If you post it here directly, your story will not be in the running.

The deadline for entries is November 20th. On the 21st, whoever has the most likes will be the winner and will run the next writing challenge and give the prompts.

At the end, only the winner will be revealed by name. Of course, you can reveal yourself after the contest has ended and I'm sure everyone will be curious and will want to know!

For ease in finding the posts of the submissions, they will be labeled in red: STORY #1, STORY #2, etc. This way, folks can avoid any chatter or the suggestions/critiques about the stories if they aren't interested in the chatter as much as we writers are. ☺

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess...I will extend the deadline for entries to December 1. If there are none by that time, I will cancel the challenge due to lack of interest.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just saw this. Good story topic. Might I suggest trying something? Contest has seem to have lost interest for the moment. Can we all just share our stories on the same topic and hear each other's opinions...