WW111 AND THE RAPTURE(CATCHING UP) OF BELIEVERS ANY DAY NOW.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WW111 AND THE RAPTURE (CATCHING UP) OF BELIEVERS ANY DAY NOW! ARE YOU READY? OR WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND?

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
:huh: Well, a thousand years are like a day to God. So, it will happen on God's day.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!!! GOD says no one knows the hour or day of HIS return but JESUS also says believers will know when HE is at the door ready to return,THAT TIME IS NOW!!! ARE YOU READY?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GISMYS said:
YES!!! GOD says no one knows the hour or day of HIS return but JESUS also says believers will know when HE is at the door ready to return,THAT TIME IS NOW!!! ARE YOU READY?
You have another believing the rapture of the church as something imminent! :)

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!!! ALL THE SIGNS JESUS NAMED AND GOD'S WORD TALKS ABOUT ARE HERE NOW. JESUS SAYS THE GENERATION THAT SEES ALL THE SIGNS WILL BE ALIVE WHEN JESUS RETURNS!!! PTL. WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE LIVING!!!

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
WW111 AND THE RAPTURE (CATCHING UP) OF BELIEVERS ANY DAY NOW! ARE YOU READY? OR WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND?
Scare mongering and teaching false doctrine will not bode well for you upon the Masters return.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD'S WORD SAYS IN EZEKIEL 38 AND 39 THAT TINY ISRAEL WILL BE ATTACKED BY IRAN,SYRIA AND OTHER MID EAST NATIONS BACKED AND LEAD BY RUSSIA AND OVER 2 BILLION WILL DIE. I hope the rapture(catching up) comes first but I am not sure. [link name removed] he has a good written out teaching on that Bible prophecy.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
GISMYS said:
GOD'S WORD SAYS IN EZEKIEL 38 AND 39 THAT TINY ISRAEL WILL BE ATTACKED BY IRAN,SYRIA AND OTHER MID EAST NATIONS BACKED AND LEAD BY RUSSIA AND OVER 2 BILLION WILL DIE. I hope the rapture(catching up) comes first but I am not sure. [link name removed] he has a good written out teaching on that Bible prophecy.
Actually the next thing to happen for Israel is a time of favor and compassion from God Himself Psalm 102:13

Israel will reclaim all the Land God gave his servant Jacob Ezekiel 28:24

The hand of the miraculous will be evident when it occurs

That is what is next.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
A time of "Peace and safety" for Jerusalem will accompany the very end prior to the day of Christ's return and the destruction (1 Thess.5). Are we there yet? Not quite.

Building of another temple and placing of the abomination that makes desolate still to come.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!!! But the rapture(carching up) comes at least seven years before the return to earth of JESUS and the signs JESUS named and GOD'S WORD talks about are all here NOW!!!

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Gismys,

I personally believe the gathering of the saints for judgement will happen first (though not dogmatic).

Condition of the World During Judgment of the Household:

Time of trouble such as never was Dan
12:1-3.

Climax of God’s anger Rev 11:18.

Russian Gog moves to complete build up of image empire:

~ Take Europe Ezek 38.

~ Unites with Catholicism Dan 7:8; Rev 17:16-17; 19:19.

~ Invades Turkey Ezek 38:6; Rev 16.

~ Sweeps down coastal plain, take Egypt Dan 11:41-43.

~ Turns back North to crush Israel Dan 11:44-45.

~ Jews in terrible distress facing annihilation Isa 59:18-19.

Russia challenged by British Tarshish Ezek 38:13.

Britain suffers defeat – her fleet destroyed by East wind Psa 48:7.

Rest of the world in utter chaos Luke 21:25-26.

This all happens before the march of the rainbowed angel.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IRAN'S leaders have said they will wipe tiny ISRAEL off the map just as bible prophecy written over 2000 years ago says=Psalm 83 ==Tiny ISRAEL cannot wait for Iran to hit them with a nuke as ISRAEL is to small=the size of New Jersy,ISRAEL cannot withstand even one nuke hit. ww111 could start any day and the rapture (catching up) of believers could be yet today. time is very very short. what you would do for GOD and your fellow man best you do today.

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
IRAN'S leaders have said they will wipe tiny ISRAEL off the map just as bible prophecy written over 2000 years ago says=Psalm 83 ==Tiny ISRAEL cannot wait for Iran to hit them with a nuke as ISRAEL is to small=the size of New Jersy,ISRAEL cannot withstand even one nuke hit. ww111 could start any day and the rapture (catching up) of believers could be yet today. time is very very short. what you would do for GOD and your fellow man best you do today.
Now is the time to learn and be taught of God (Jer 3:15) is about to happen - are you ready?

Christ Marches from his Holy Mount with His Saints:

Divine army from Sinai to the Holy Land Psa 68:17-18.

Saints follow commander into battle Isa 55:4.

To execute the judgement written Psa 149:5-9.

Arabian Arabs are subdued and converted Hab 3:7.

March into Egypt to rout cruel (Russian)lord Isa 19:1-4.

Egypt converted; accepts Israel’s Messiah Isa 19:18-25.

Christ and Saints sweep on to Jerusalem via Mt of Olives Zech 14:1-4

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AS A POSTER ON A "CHRISTIAN" MESSAGE BOARD,I HAVE MY MARCHING ORDERS==Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”Matthew 28:18-20 YES SIR!!! LORD.

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
AS A POSTER ON A "CHRISTIAN" MESSAGE BOARD,I HAVE MY MARCHING ORDERS==Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”Matthew 28:18-20 YES SIR!!! LORD.
This command is yet to be truly completed in us until the Teacher appears; for he is absent from his disciples and we are only babes looking through a glass dimly. When he appears we shall see the teaching begin! Jews first Gentiles second - as it has always been. Jer 3:12-16

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
GISMYS said:
You are partly correct .... except it is Israel who will be the winner in the Psalm 83 battle .... those surrounding nations will be subdued and the Original Land God gave Jacob will once again be Israel proper

Part of Egypt , part of Saudi Arabia , a slice of Jordan , a big chunk of Iraq , and maybe a bit of the southern portions of Lebanon and Syria . God will show favor to Israel and the surrounding nations will see the hand of the miraculous in this action and many Muslims will dump Allah and serve The God of Israel .

Some time later the end times Gog & Magog invasions begin .... but that is farther down the road.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!!!WW111 STARTS IN THE MIDEAST AS NATIONS TRY TO DESTROY ISRAEL BUT GOD PROTECTS TINY ISRAEL AND ISRAEL WILL SEE AND KNOW THEIR VICTORY WAS FROM GOD AND THEY WILL CONFESS AND REPENT. PTL.

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
YES!!!WW111 STARTS IN THE MIDEAST AS NATIONS TRY TO DESTROY ISRAEL BUT GOD PROTECTS TINY ISRAEL AND ISRAEL WILL SEE AND KNOW THEIR VICTORY WAS FROM GOD AND THEY WILL CONFESS AND REPENT. PTL.
Yes.

Armageddon or WW111:

Russia in triumphant occupation of Jerusalem Dan 11:45.

Two thirds of Jews in land destroyed Zech 14:1-3.

Israel reduced to extremity with no helpers Jer 30:5-7.

Some Jews have fled into Edom and Moab Dan 11:41; Isa 16:2-4.

Christ joins battle – Mt of Olive splits – gigantic earthquake Zech 14:4.

Effects of earthquake – a worldwide catastrophe Isa 2:10-12.

Forces of nature hurled against Gog Isa 30:33.

Only on sixth of Russian army survive Ezek 39:1-2.

Christ delivers Israel at last moment Joel 3:16.

Jews join in fight to complete the rout Zech 14:14.