Yahshua - We are Saved!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever been a little confused or paused to think on the following expressions at times: ‘in his name,’ ‘believe in his name,’ for there is ‘no other name,’ and others?

You tell yourself, I say ‘in his name,’ in Jesus’ name every time I pray, at the end of every prayer. You might question whether saying these words, that you of course believe in, is effective and does the Father really hear me.

By thinking or saying these expressions, do they become wrote and lack true meaning at times?

Well names have spiritual implications. And the ones we must be interested in are those that YHWH say are critical to our lives.

The most important name we shall ever know and believe in is that YHWH (Yahweh-God Almighty) is our Savior. He and who he represents has not changed from creation. He saved and saves, and shall save his people, indeed.

This name in Hebrew represents the symbol or name Yahshua, Yah, (YH) saves us, or our Savior!

Technically, honestly and truthfully, it is in Yahshua, and not in Jesus that we believe in, for our salvation, and included in our prayers. Jesus is purely a Greek derivative and does not mean the same as Yahshua. Although, Joshua would be an acceptable Greek equivalent.

I want to share a few words I recently received, a word of knowledge.

While in prayer, just simple thoughts directed to my Lord on this subject, of this thread, I received a clear voice in reply. Not that I was stunned with the answer. It was though, very encouraging and comforting to me…

Yahshua, via the spirit of truth of God told me that he represents the perfect sacrifice for his Father that saved him and us. He went on to say, that if you truly believe in this statement that the Father saves, then you also will be saved as you sacrifice your own life, like me, to sin (even though he was sinless). You then become the image of me as I am the image of the Father.

Simply and to the crux of the issue is that when we pray or speak of always believing in the human sacrifice of YHWH, his Son, that carries his Father's meaning and name, Yahshua, we are still believing our Father saved us!! He also saved his Son!!

Yahshua is to be viewed of as YHWH’s human Son he killed so he could be rescued and saved in his spirit for us, to become a life-giving spirit for us. Abraham and his son, Isaac, foreshadowed this event.

Yahshua was the living human sacrifice, not the Father, as that would be impossible! His Son, that carried his name, Yahshua, represented his love and intent for us.

So, when we pray, we always thank our Father for sacrificing his Son for us and thus saving us from our sins.

We say this very succinctly by using the spiritual expression and name – ‘in Yahshua’s name.’ Use ‘in Jesus’ name, if this is more comfortable for you.

The Father sacrificed his Son – his newly created human spirit, body and blood. His Son was ALWAYS one with his Father! Yahshua on earth, was never meant to overshadow his Father and he never did. He knew who he was and what he had to do for his Father and thus for all mankind….we shall see him some day, indeed…..and what a reunion…

This man and Son of God, Yahshua, was slaughtered for you so you are now becoming one with him.

And if you cannot get used to saying Yahshua, use the name Jesus. The substantive intent of the heart is all important not the symbol.

So. what’s in a name? Everything! It is my life and yours.

Bless you,

APAK