Yahwehs Food Laws: Why Hearken

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
I intend to shatter a few false myths about the 'eat anything' doctrine that is so rampant among today's judeo-christianity social circles by using the very scriptures that these snakes twist to teach that it's okay to eat swine or other abominations. I hope to provide you with a simple set of guidelines to make your grocery shopping a little bit easier and I'll even touch upon several modern-day diseases that are a direct result of dismissing these mandatory food Laws given to us by Yahweh through His servant Moses.

Personally speaking, I have kept these food Laws for well over a decade and as such I hope to present this study more from my own Christian walk but at the same time arm you with the necessary scriptures to disprove any false teachers that would promote this immoral doctrine. Perhaps more than any other aspect of Christianity these food Laws will be the one's you're attacked most for honoring, most times the sentiment is from unlearned or hard-hearted 'believers' themselves that ask "What? Are you jewish?"

Before beginning, I feel it only fair to say that this section of Yahweh's Law is NOT necessary for salvation because we're saved by grace, not works (Ephesians 2:9) but at the same time these are commandments (not suggestions) from Yahweh Almighty and they should be honored by any sincere Christian who desires to know the morality of the God of Israel.

Those that seek to follow lawlessness will usually quote Peter's vision in the book of Acts more than any other section of scripture. Turn with me to Acts, chapter 10 and we'll start reading with verse 9; "On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, call not thou common (Acts 10:9-15)."

Interesting of note is that the Apostle Peter himself "doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean (Acts 10:17)" but so many modern teachers claim to have 'all understanding' about this particular vision. They will usually state that it's here where Yahweh 'lifted' the ban on His numerous food Laws and that because of this account it's okay to eat pork again. The sad thing about this mentality is that these same false teachers are bastardizing the 'Dispersion to the Gentiles' given to Peter and his ministry. Let's see what this vision really means using the Bible as it's own narrative.

Simply skip on down to the 28th verse and we'll find the needed answer when Peter himself says "Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Judean to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean." There is a huge difference between man and animal and as you can see this is the exact opposite teaching of what most 'one-verses-preachers' seek to promote. I suggest that you take the time to read the entire account in your own private study because if you intend to do as Yahweh says, this will be the verse that our common enemy uses against you, guaranteed.

Another popular verse with the 'antinomians' is found in the 15th chapter of the Gospel of Matthew and it's a passage spoken by Christ himself. In verse 11 Jesus teaches us "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." What's so sad about the unequipped rebel who uses this verse is that it can easily be discredited by reading the entire account. Let's do that now, shall we?

Start at the beginning and we can see that it's a teaching about 'washing hands' spoken to the scribes and Pharisees. It states; "Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But he answered and said unto them,Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition (Matthew 15:1-3)?"

Following that, Jesus continues; "Hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man (Matthew 15:7-11)."

Here we see that Christ is referencing the prophet Isaiah who said "Wherefore Yahweh said, Forasmuch as this people draw near with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men (Isaiah 29:13)." Like usual, the Messiah returns to the scripture to drive home His point -- these Pharisees didn't keep the Mosaic Law, rather their own traditions.

Finally, Jesus begins to tells us what we need to know; "Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable (Matthew 15:12-15)."

Finally, the answer from Jesus himself; "Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man (Matthew 15:16-20)."

Before moving on I'd just like to ask -- does it sound like Jesus Christ was teaching that it's okay to eat mouse and bat or was teaching a lesson on hypocrisy? Notice how He referred back to Yahweh's Word when teaching against 'the commandments of men?' Ironically, today's government preachers preach the food Laws are abolished but we shall soon see that's not so.

I'm sure that many of you have heard me refer to these particular verses before but they're certainly worth expanding upon at this point in the lesson. Sadly, a majority of 'Christian scholars' are bewildered concerning the difference between an ordinance, statute or a law and instead teach that the Old Covenant Law is obsolete and no longer binding. Ironically, these same types of anti-christians can be found lobbying to remove the 10 commandments displays from American courthouses but by Jesus' definition, they are no more Christians than Satan himself.

One of my favorite passages is found in Matthew 5:17-18 and it plainly reads; "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

There is so much wisdom to be found in this verse. Notice that Jesus says "Think not?" That means that it's a violation of His commandment to even assume that Yahweh's Law is 'nailed to the cross' or done away with. Jesus also says He didn't come to destroy these Laws but to 'fulfil' them. The word used here for fulfil is taken from the Greek plēroô (pronounced play-ro'-o) which means "verify, perfect or supply (Strongs #G4137)." Jesus also says that until "heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in nowise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." As long as this old earth keeps spinning around the Sun, these Laws are to be followed and obeyed just as Jesus kept Yahweh's Law perfectly. It's truly amazing that so-called 'teachers' would say otherwise considering Jesus Himself even added additional commandments to Yahweh's unspoiled Law proving He was God (Deuteronomy 4:2).

One that proves my point is found in Matthew 7:21; "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." Have no worries -- in time I will preach a series on this very subject.

I'd like to focus now on Yahweh's food Laws as they are found in our scriptures. The first giving of the Law is recorded in the 11th chapter of Leviticus and the 'second giving' is found in Deuteronomy 14. It's my suggestion that you memorize these chapter numbers for easy reference until you're familiar with Yahweh's suggested eating habits.

"Yahweh spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat (Leviticus 11:1-3)."

"Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing. Every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, and cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat (Deuteronomy 14:3 & 6)."

The condition for mammals is that they must "part the hoof" or be cloven-footed and "chew the cud" or be a free-grazing animal. The Bible teaches that they must do both and even lists the exceptions;
"These shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you. And the coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you. And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he isunclean unto you. And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you (Leviticus 11:4-8)."

"These ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; as the camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; therefore they are unclean unto you. And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase (Deuteronomy 14:7-8)."
The coney and hare are both types of rabbits and as such are rodents -- an abominable food to Yahweh equal to that of the pig. In Isaiah 66:17 it states; "They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith Yahweh." The camel has hooves like that of a horse but chews the cud so he's unclean while the pig is the exact opposite with a split-hoof but doesn't chew the cud. Both of these animals are unclean.

"These are the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat, The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois (Deuteronomy 14:4-5)."
Here's a few extras; "These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind, And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole. These are unclean to you among all that creep: whosoever doth touch them, when they be dead, shall be unclean until the even (Leviticus 11:29-31)."

You might run into the occasional fool who wants to teach that 'swine' meant something entirely different so I need to expand on this abomination known as the hog. The word 'swine' used in both instances is taken from the Hebrew word chăzîyr (pronounced khaz-eer') and it literally means "hog, boar or swine (Strongs #H2386)." In the New Testament 'swine' comes from the Greek choiros (pronounced khoy-'ros) which also means "hog or swine (Strong's #G5519)." No doubt about it, today's modern pig is the same swine of yesteryear.

Let's continue reading at Leviticus 11:9; "These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat. And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination. Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you."

"These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat: And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you (Deuteronomy 14:9-10)."

The seafood category is relatively easy, creatures from the sea must have fins and scales. Catfish and shark are unclean because they have no scales but have fins, shrimp are an abomination as is the lobster because they both have neither and survive off the feces of other fish. As you can already see among each class of animals Yahweh has separated out the 'clean' from the 'unclean' and the short of it this -- the unclean are considered scavengers. Think of a fresh-water fish tank, one may become hungry just looking at a fresh salmon but few people would want to have the 'algae-eater' or 'sucker-fish' for supper.

The old adage of "you are what you eat" really does apply in life because the human body absorbs every toxin that an unclean animal harbors throughout its life. For example, the pig has no sweat glands and usually eats 'slop' and garbage. Every bit of that disgusting bile the animal eats is retained within its fat tissue and a human who eats that animal ingests the same filth, both spiritually and physically. Go to a pig roast in the deep south for example and notice the patrons eating become 'dulled down' as if a mild case of retardation is setting in. This is also why the secular media pushes 'swine' on practically every fast-food television commercial from bacon burgers to Mc®ib sandwiches, all while abstaining from the meat themselves. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Let's pick it back up in Leviticus 11:13; "And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray, And the vulture, and the kite after his kind; Every raven after his kind; And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind, And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl, And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle, And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat. All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you. Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth."

"Of all clean birds ye shall eat. But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray, And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind, And every raven after his kind, And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind, The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan, And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant, And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat. And every creeping thing that flieth is unclean unto you: they shall not be eaten. But of all clean fowls ye may eat (Deuteronomy 14:11-20)."

The condition for birds is that they must "have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth" and not fall into any of the listed 'unclean' categories. Naturally, only the eggs of clean fowl can be eaten. For the most part, there's very few violations of this rule within the Christian societies because nobody really eats owl, hawk, eagles or bats and most of these animals are protected in the United States. 'Science' will also say that the bat is a rodent and not a bird like it's any better a creature. The only violation I have ever seen with fowl is that Ostrich is sometimes packaged like burger meat but it's still forbidden.

"These of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind. But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you. And for these ye shall be unclean: whosoever toucheth the carcase of them shall be unclean until the even (Leviticus 11:22-24)."

The thought of eating insects is almost disgusting to most Christians and many trains of thought believe the grasshopper to have been 'Prophet's food.' However, one can see the personality of Yahweh in this passage because a Christian believer will have to search long and hard to find a 'four-footed' insect. Insects have six legs, so have fun looking.

"Every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth shall be an abomination; it shall not be eaten. Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination. Ye shall not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creepeth, neither shall ye make yourselves unclean with them, that ye should be defiled thereby. For I am Yahweh your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth (Leviticus 11:41-44)."

Yahweh does give us a few provisions on how to prepare meat. Back in Deuteronomy 14:21 it states; "Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto Yahweh thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk."

First off, don't boil a baby calf in his own mother's milk -- common sense. Also notice that our meat must be slaughtered and prepared for the purpose of eating only. Any animal that dies of old age, disease and unknown reasons is unclean and must be discarded with the utmost care. "If any beast, of which ye may eat, die; he that toucheth the carcase thereof shall be unclean until the even. And he that eateth of the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even: he also that beareth the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even (Leviticus 11:39-40)."

Remember that even touching an unclean animal's carcass is forbidden. Use extreme caution around raw swine because it hides under numerous names -- ham, bacon, boar, hog, pepperoni, salami, rinds and meat sticks are just a few. Also be wise to snacks that are prepared using lard, in the deep south many 'Little Debbie' brand snack-cakes are cooked in pig's fat and many generic types of soap are processed with lard. For example, the standard-issue bar of soap given to inmates in prison are made with swine so self-conscious inmates must purchase better brands from them.

Practically every type of common disease in man can be traced to the intake of swine including a few you might not be aware of like diabetes, colon cancer and high blood pressure. In the Review and Herald Magazine published June 20, 1899 it says "The eating of pork has produced scrofula, leprosy, and cancerous tumors." Of course some circles in the pharmakeia like to claim this is discredited but a decent self-study will result in some surprising results.

Leviticus 11:47 sums it up much better than I can when it says "To make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the beast that may be eaten and the beast that may not be eaten." These rules are given to us by our God so we can lead healthy and focused lives. Your Father wants you to be the best that you can be when serving in His army and because of His love we should honor these Laws out of instinct.

It's my hope that I can raise a 'new awareness' in those seeking the truth in this regard and that we always notice how the enemy pushes these unclean foods on the masses. Keep yourself fit, follow these perfect and unchanging Laws and the result will be a clearer head and much fewer doctor bills.

In truth, I had hoped that much more time would've passed before once again picking up the topic of 'Biblical food Laws' but in recent debates I have noticed an extremely hard-hearted attitude toward following the clearly-defined dietary habits that our Creator Jesus would have us follow. Surprisingly, the justifications for eating what God hasforever cursed come mostly from self-professing Christians who feel that following these eternal Laws means they would be 'judaized' by doing so.

From these types of ignorant statements one can safely deduct that these same so-called "believers" are in reality fictional 'judeo-Christians' because within their own words they also claim that the jews are somehow 'God's chosen' by misidentifying them as Israelites. Furthermore, when judging by their own 'fruits' we can also add them into the same category as the modern-day Khazars who push this type of lawlessness on the 'goyim' using almost every resource known to them.

To over-simplify those among the Christian faith who refuse to follow the eternal Law in which we're Judged according to by Yahweh it would simply be antichrist. Someone asks "How on earth can somebody come to that conclusion?" The answer is very simple -- to deny the Mosaic Law is to deny the clear-cut teachings of the Bible that state it was Jesus Christ who gave these perfect Laws and adamantly protested that "one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law (Matthew 5:18)."

The Biblical definition of antichrist is one who denies Jesus as 'Christ' and in essence believes that Emmanuel is not "God with us (Matthew 1:23)" meaning YHVH Himself. In short, those who choose to deny Paul's plain teachings in 1st Corinthians 10:1-5 that the "Rock was Christ" further deny Jesus His rightful position as God. I put this forth not to create any enemies nor to even suggest that those who refuse to listen should be counted as adversaries, this is "food for thought" so we can be wiser.

It's a sad state of affairs when so-called Christians choose to dismiss over two-thirds God's Word feeling that it is somehow obsolete or 'not-binding' when the only Biblical definition of sin is "a transgression of the law" (1 John 3:4) and found in the New Testament. It seems that many people would rather pervert the title of Christian by using it as a shield to promote all manner of wickedness and instead "give heed to jewish fables" (Titus 1:14) and "love the lie" (Revelation 22:15).

While a majority of Saxons with morals would never even consider eating a vulture nor slug, many love to suggest that the mud-dwelling pig is magically now made clean with the help of man. Facts remain, the swine is listed by name as a filthy beast numerous times in both the Old and New Testaments and the increased intake of this abomination by mankind is a sure-fire sign of the end-time apostasy (Isaiah 66:17). This sermon will focus a lot more on the grubby swine.

When studying the Mosaic Law one must always remember one thing -- that Law is forever. While Jesus Christ certainly abolished the statutes or blood rituals being "the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" (Revelation 13:8), His entire ministry was also devoted to teaching this same Law and correcting those who had fallen aside to 'pharisitical' perversions. There are well over a hundred recorded events where our Savior corrected the masses by simply saying "It is written."
The reason for this is the eternal Law. Here's a few quick examples:

Leviticus 3:17; "It shall be a perpetual [eternal] statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood."

Leviticus 10:9-10; "Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever [perpetual] throughout your generations: And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean."

Leviticus 16:31; "It shall be a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever."

Leviticus 23:31; "Ye shall do no manner of work [on the Sabbath]: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings."

Deuteronomy 4:39-40; "Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that YHVH is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which YHVH thy God giveth thee, for ever."

Deuteronomy 12:28; "Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of Yahweh thy God."

Deuteronomy 19:9; "If thou shalt keep all these commandments to do them, which I command thee this day, to love YHVH thy God, and to walk ever [forever] in his ways; then shalt thou add three cities more for thee, beside these three."

Deuteronomy 29:29; "The secret things belong unto Yahweh our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law."

Ecclesiastes 12:13; "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Luke 6:46; "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?"

Surely everyone here this morning can agree that 'forever' really means forever because that is exactly what these verses are saying. We've established three important facts thus far -- #1) God's Law itself is eternal, #2) Jesus as God taught these same Laws and #3) Sin means transgression of these same Laws. Now, if these same food Laws are eternal and 'ever-binding' than we should be able to trust that Yahweh knows what's in our best interests to eat even if we don't.

"When he [Jesus] was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine (Matthew 8:28-31)."

As we can see, there were two men possessed by demons that were "exceeding fierce" and very dangerous. As soon as Jesus draws near to these unfortunate men the demons ask Him "What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God?" and further request to be cast into the filthy swine nearby. Devils and demons in the scripture are also considered 'unclean spirits' (Matthew 12:43) meaning that they can only occupy an unclean vessel or unrepentant sinner, not vise-versa. Let's see how Christ answers...

was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine (Matthew 8:28-31)."

As we can see, there were two men possessed by demons that were "exceeding fierce" and very dangerous. As soon as Jesus draws near to these unfortunate men the demons ask Him "What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God?" and further request to be cast into the filthy swine nearby. Devils and demons in the scripture are also considered 'unclean spirits' (Matthew 12:43) meaning that they can only occupy an unclean vessel or unrepentant sinner, not vise-versa. Let's see how Christ answers...

Nonetheless, I bring up this perplexing fact for two reasons. #1) It's the catholicks who are now pushing this new "demonic pork' theory and #2) We should be able to notice that the ever-changing Roman "church" of over 1,500 years ago taught entirely different than it does today. While the serious follower of Jesus Christ might be aware that this same pagan cult is responsible for more Christian deaths than any other group in history, the 'milk-toast' believer might not so I suggest a self-study if in doubt.

In the previous sermon I discussed a few of the passages that antinomians use to push the filthy boar on well-meaning Christians, mainly the infamous "Acts Answer" and Jesus' own teaching on hand-washing. As you can already gather from this particular sermon, nothing is too outrageous and no verse is safe when it comes to those who seek to justify their own lawlessness in the Bible. Still, we should probe deeper at three particular passages that are found in Isaiah that many swine-eaters purposely overlook.

Starting in Isaiah 65:2-5 we read; "I [YHVH] have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way not good, after their own thoughts; A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. Theseare a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day."

We should all be able to deduct from this passage alone that the 'way' considered 'not good' by God is people who walk 'after their own thoughts' or inventions. Furthermore, these same people who refuse God's Law (or 'way') provoke Him to anger continually and again the eating of pig is listed by name as one of the things that offend. Notice that the hypocrites who engage in this filthy practice consider themselves "holier than thou?" Nothing ever changes.

[url=""%5D Also, in Isaiah 66:1-4 it states; "Thus saith Yahweh, The heaven is my throne, and the earth my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith Yahweh: but to this will I look, to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

Practically building on the same theme of those who feel more 'holy' than God by throwing out His perfect food Laws comes this great passage proving Yahweh chooses those who are poor, of a contrite spirit and 'tremble' at God's Word and commandments. We also find the use of two negative contrasts -- the dog and hog. Yahweh says these lawless souls delight in their filth so He hands them over to delusions and 'fears' because they refuse to listen to the Word of God.

[/url] Finally, a few verses later in Isaiah 66:15-17 we can read this end-time prophecy; "For, behold, YHVH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will YHVH plead with all flesh: and the slain of YHVH shall be many. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith YHVH."
Indeed, even those who posses a public-school education should be able to gather that this is speaking of the 'second coming' of Christ. YHVH returns with fire in anger against all flesh and many will be 'slain.' Once again we discover that those who eat the disgusting pig shall (not might) be consumed together like all things that offend. This is a very serious situation for those who choose to "risk" their own interpretations over what is plainly written. Is it worth it?

God's food Laws are important because what we eat directly effects both our physical and mental health and depending on how clean or unclean our bodies are regulates our portion of the Holy Spirit that refuses to dwell in an unclean 'vessel.' The lawless will stoop to almost retarded levels of justification for their reasons to refuse God's eternal Law and nowhere in scripture can we accuse others because Jesus says "I have foretold you all things." We can't blame <a href="http://www.billygraham.org/" target="_blank">Billy Graham.

Extreme idiots love to dream up long lists of animals that are so-called 'created' by man and just this week this pastor heard another Christian put forth the theory that the chicken is just as dirty as the pig because it's supposedly man-made. I say to you that man doesn't posses the ability to 'create' anything rather pervert what Yahweh had already made perfect. I simply asked if the cock that crowed when Peter denied Christ was made in a laboratory ending the futile conversation.

Many New Testament Christians like to point out that James wrote "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all" as if this verse says we shouldn't strive to keep Yahweh's food Laws. In reality, this complete passage is a teaching on the Law further proving that those who do strive to as Jesus says are double-blessed for doing so. People who use this verse to eat dung-meat will most likely also throw a baby out with the bathwater.

Those who are not familiar with the Israel message will at times rebuke you for doing as commanded because they're not given the "eyes to see" from Jesus -- this is most-likely the most dangerous type of all. Many people, Christian and atheist alike, detest the jews to the point that they can't see they've really been judaized and will attack true believers calling them 'jewish' for following Christian commandments. Only a study into the 'marks of Israel' might help these poor souls.

My intention with this morning's study is to show you that Yahweh cares enough about us to give us guidelines and standards to live by. We can't serve both God and mammon (Matthew 6:4 & Luke 16:13) so a decision must be made when deciding who has our best interests in mind. A person who says the forever-soiled swine is now okay to eat because man has invented refrigerators is in essence saying that God is imperfect and that man knows better -- let's not fall into that trap.

Ironically, you might just find that it's these same antinomians who refuse YHVH's food Laws that will "pick and choose" what they feel applies to their life. For example, charge up their cherished credit cards and they'll quickly say "Thou shalt not steal" (Exodus 20:15) or question their faulty traditions and they might say "Honor thy father and thy mother" (Exodus 20:12). The fact of the matter is that if they refuse to live by the Law and Covenants they're considered 'strangers' anyway. War for Christ! Amen.

JLB

Mar 25, 2012
Hear the words of YHWH -

Mark 7:18-23 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, 19 because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?" 20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. 21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22 thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within and defile a man."

Thus purifying all foods.

Hear the words of Paul -

Colossians 2:20-22

20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations-- 21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle," 22 which all concern things which perish with the using--according to the commandments and doctrines of men?

Commandments and doctrines of men! Same thing YHWH said about the subject.

And again -

16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, 17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.

These scripture need no commentary just believe.

JLB

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
Look brother, two verses taken out of context are nothing when compared to the entire scripture. Justify it as you like, even scientific studies have shown the dangers of the same scavengers we are forbidden to eat. I live by every word that comes from the mouth of God, not by the select few a pastor learned in a seminary to teach his congregation.

Isaiah 66:15-17 "For, behold, YHVH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will YHVH plead with all flesh: and the slain of YHVH shall be many. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith YHVH."

Indeed, even those who posses a public-school education should be able to gather that this is speaking of the 'second coming' of Christ. YHVH returns with fire in anger against all flesh and many will be 'slain.' Once again we discover that those who eat the disgusting pig shall (not might) be consumed together like all things that offend. This is a very serious situation for those who choose to "risk" their own interpretations over what is plainly written. Is it worth it?

Ecclesiastes 12:13; "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Practically every type of common disease in man can be traced to the intake of swine including a few you might not be aware of like diabetes, colon cancer and high blood pressure. In the Review and Herald Magazine published June 20, 1899 it says "The eating of pork has produced scrofula, leprosy, and cancerous tumors." Of course some circles in the pharmakeia like to claim this is discredited but a decent self-study will result in some surprising results.

It's a sad state of affairs when so-called Christians choose to dismiss over two-thirds God's Word feeling that it is somehow obsolete or 'not-binding' when the only Biblical definition of sin is "a transgression of the law" (1 John 3:4) and found in the New Testament. It seems that many people would rather pervert the title of Christian by using it as a shield to promote all manner of wickedness and instead "give heed to jewish fables" (Titus 1:14) and "love the lie" (Revelation 22:15).

Another popular verse with the 'antinomians' is found in the 15th chapter of the Gospel of Matthew and it's a passage spoken by Christ himself. In verse 11 Jesus teaches us "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." What's so sad about the unequipped rebel who uses this verse is that it can easily be discredited by reading the entire account. Let's do that now, shall we?

Start at the beginning and we can see that it's a teaching about 'washing hands' spoken to the scribes and Pharisees. It states; "Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But he answered and said unto them,Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition (Matthew 15:1-3)?"

Following that, Jesus continues; "Hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man (Matthew 15:7-11)."

Here we see that Christ is referencing the prophet Isaiah who said "Wherefore Yahweh said, Forasmuch as this people draw near with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men (Isaiah 29:13)." Like usual, the Messiah returns to the scripture to drive home His point -- these Pharisees didn't keep the Mosaic Law, rather their own traditions.

Finally, Jesus begins to tells us what we need to know; "Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable (Matthew 15:12-15)."

Finally, the answer from Jesus himself; "Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness,blasphemies: These are things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man (Matthew 15:16-20)."

Before moving on I'd just like to ask -- does it sound like Jesus Christ was teaching that it's okay to eat mouse and bat or was teaching a lesson on hypocrisy? Notice how He referred back to Yahweh's Word when teaching against 'the commandments of men?' Ironically, today's government preachers preach the food Laws are abolished but we shall soon see that's not so.

Sorry to repeat myself, but you apparantly didn't read the entire article. There is more than enough evidence found in scripture to abstain from all things unclean.

JLB

Mar 25, 2012

I like that one! It's goes along with - Genesis 26:4-5 430 years before the Law of Moses.

4 And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; 5 because Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws."

Show me these that Abraham obeyed, then you will have said something worth listening to.

Walk before me and be blameless is the same as walk in The Spirit and you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

The Law is for the lawless!

Make it your goal to spend time with Him and be filled with His Spirit and you won't have so time to be trying to keep the law!

JLB

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
The law is for Israel foolish man, being saved by Grace is wonderful, but we should respect our Creator and obey His laws whether they are required for salvation or not. What do you think 'iniquitous' means? It is lawlessness, and if you do not follow the law, then you work iniquity. Period.

Noah obeyed the voice of God

And while you make attempt after attempt to prove that lawlessness is permitted, you keep trying to justify you own world views. You see, my people ARE Israelite in descent, so it is important that we understand the message in the Scripture regarding our role in this world. If we are to be a nation of priests, if were allow this antinomian BS to fill our lives, how can we walk in righteousess.

By what law do you base your life around? I respect the general law of man, but there is a point with somethings were Gods law overrides mans, even if it means my own persectution!

Its also funny how antinomians enjoy attacking the law, yet will make a stand against abortion, or faggotry, or polygamy and sometimes even interracial marriage. Woe unto those scribes and pharisees.... like whitened sepulchers....

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
xBlux,
Good job, but you are beating a dead horse if you expect JLB to actually read what is written. I wonder if his income depends on his doctrine which comes from Catholic paganism. What was the first sacrifice in the Bible and where and what Book is it located in? How about Genesis and the one who made the sacrifice for sin was none other than the Son of God when He made skins for Adam and Eve to cover them when they had fallen from grace by eating forbiden fruit. Where is the designation of clean and unclean animals first made? In Genesis when God told Noah to take of the clean animals by sevens and the unclean a pair. So, how can any say that the sacrifical law was just given to Israel and the food laws also. They were given long before Exodus and the Children of Israel. humble servant of the Lord God Most High
PS I am but a humble steel fabricator and not a preacher and I know and understand scripture, why can preachers not see the truth.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
Templar,
It is one of the laws of God, however it is up to you if you do not find your health a priority then have at it. Transgretion of the law is a sin. The first transplants were from a pig that means they are quite close to us in general form, plus their diseases can transmit to us and they carry a lot of them, which do not cause them problems, but? God gives you the rules, but it is up to you whether or not you follow them.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
But eating Pork isn't going to cost me my salvation is it? At the end of the day Paul said that in Christ there ar no jews nor gentiles so the old Jewish laws about food mean nothing to Christians.

Another this worth mentioning is that the Holy Land is a very hot palce and in the days before refrigeration it was dangerouse to eat pork because of the risk of contamination but when Christianity spread into Europe, the church never put a ban on eating pork. BTW this is the same chruch that decided what was to be scripture and had the authority to do so, so if the church said eating pork is OK then it is. Also, it was a OT rule because the Holy Land is hot and there was no refrigeration and it was a practical rule because of the risk of contamination. Realistically I think that Jews and Muslims today should get real and accept that there is nothing wrong with eating pork.

But seriopusly, is it a sin. WIll I go to Hell for eating pork?

The only things that Christians are barred from eating are human flesh and caryion (e.g. roadkill). The church banned these in the first millenium. Also, eating horses, dogs, cats and rats has also been traditionally frowened upon and was only practised in times of seige or starvation.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
Templar,
Transgretion of the law is sin! The food laws are laws of God and are for our protection. The Church that you are saying had the authority to change the laws of God is the same Church that says that the Pope is the vicar of Christ, which is the same as Christ and has the authority to change the laws of God. Does this sound like a fulfillment of scripture, " thinking to change the laws of God"? The Church is the one who brough most of the pagan doctrine into Christanity. First day worship, Easter, Christmas or Christ Mass as it was first called all of these are from pagan roots are not Biblical in the least as no where in scripture does God tell you to celebrate any of them nor does He give any rules for there celebration, which is a direct sign that they are not from Him. This is also the Chuch that had to have a brothel outside of it to protect the women folk and the one that took temple priesstis and turned them into nuns and the same one that hired homosexual priests so they would not defile the women of the Church. See how well that worked out. Also the one that held total sway for 1260 years over the Church and during that time killed over 50,000,000 Sabbath keepers. You can follow the progress of the Papal system or Catholic Chuch from the time Paul warned of their beginning all of the way through history until the end when the one world government throws them under the bus at the very end in Revelation. Yes they use the change of the Sabbath to first day worship as their badge of authority and laugh at protestants for following them while saying they are following the Word of God. You bet a good example to follow! Have you ever studdied the roots of the Catholic Church? They are fasinating to say the least, but no ones that I would ever follow.
hunble servant of the Lord God Most High

JLB

Mar 25, 2012
The law is for Israel foolish man, being saved by Grace is wonderful, but we should respect our Creator and obey His laws whether they are required for salvation or not. What do you think 'iniquitous' means? It is lawlessness, and if you do not follow the law, then you work iniquity. Period.

Noah obeyed the voice of God

And while you make attempt after attempt to prove that lawlessness is permitted, you keep trying to justify you own world views. You see, my people ARE Israelite in descent, so it is important that we understand the message in the Scripture regarding our role in this world. If we are to be a nation of priests, if were allow this antinomian BS to fill our lives, how can we walk in righteousess.

By what law do you base your life around? I respect the general law of man, but there is a point with somethings were Gods law overrides mans, even if it means my own persectution!

Its also funny how antinomians enjoy attacking the law, yet will make a stand against abortion, or faggotry, or polygamy and sometimes even interracial marriage. Woe unto those scribes and pharisees.... like whitened sepulchers....

You can call me whatever names you like. But you are arguing with scripture.

I quote scripture and you argue and call names. I quote more scripture and you argue more.

Your problem is with the Word of God. I am sorry The Lord didn't do enough for you on the cross.

If you want to make up your own religion by mixing the law of Moses with the Gospel, that's on you.

Answer me this - Have you ever cast the devil out of someone. Do you ever speak in tongues. Have you ever laid hands on the sick and seen them recover.

Well, I can tell you I have and it wasn't because I kept special days or eat special foods. It's because God filled me with His Spirit.

Well see on judgement day who God approves of you whitewashed tomb!

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
But eating Pork isn't going to cost me my salvation is it? At the end of the day Paul said that in Christ there ar no jews nor gentiles so the old Jewish laws about food mean nothing to Christians.

Another this worth mentioning is that the Holy Land is a very hot palce and in the days before refrigeration it was dangerouse to eat pork because of the risk of contamination but when Christianity spread into Europe, the church never put a ban on eating pork. BTW this is the same chruch that decided what was to be scripture and had the authority to do so, so if the church said eating pork is OK then it is. Also, it was a OT rule because the Holy Land is hot and there was no refrigeration and it was a practical rule because of the risk of contamination. Realistically I think that Jews and Muslims today should get real and accept that there is nothing wrong with eating pork.

But seriopusly, is it a sin. WIll I go to Hell for eating pork?

The only things that Christians are barred from eating are human flesh and caryion (e.g. roadkill). The church banned these in the first millenium. Also, eating horses, dogs, cats and rats has also been traditionally frowened upon and was only practised in times of seige or starvation.
No, of course not, we are saved through grace! But shouldn't we still love, fear, and obey God rather than pay lip service?

So because man invented a refrigerator, Gods word is now null and void? And if you choose to trust in what 'the church' says you may as well throw out your bible because according to the Revelation, Christ found only two of the seven churches without fault! I say the Word of God has much higher authority than any man who seeks power through religion.

And again, despite numerous scriptural references to abstaining from swine, many throw it aside just because they don't wanna let go of that bacon, sausage, and ribs! I used to like them myself, but when I began studying the Word-and not only the NT, but the whole Word-I decided that if God said it, then it must be! I would rather not eat swine and obey Gods commands then eat it anyway, and have the chance of being asked about it at judgement.

xBlux,
Good job, but you are beating a dead horse if you expect JLB to actually read what is written. I wonder if his income depends on his doctrine which comes from Catholic paganism. What was the first sacrifice in the Bible and where and what Book is it located in? How about Genesis and the one who made the sacrifice for sin was none other than the Son of God when He made skins for Adam and Eve to cover them when they had fallen from grace by eating forbiden fruit. Where is the designation of clean and unclean animals first made? In Genesis when God told Noah to take of the clean animals by sevens and the unclean a pair. So, how can any say that the sacrifical law was just given to Israel and the food laws also. They were given long before Exodus and the Children of Israel. humble servant of the Lord God Most High
PS I am but a humble steel fabricator and not a preacher and I know and understand scripture, why can preachers not see the truth.
They don't see the truth because only Christ has the power to give sight to the blind and raise 'the dead'. We can tell them the truth until we're blue in the face, and still, if Jesus hasn't called them to see the truth, they will never see it.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Jesus fulfilled the Old Law so that it no longer has to be adheared to. So eating Pork, shelfish, rabbit etc just does not apply to us.

The only kind of person who woulds stick blindly to the Lld Laws are Pharasies.

Also, there's no "Thou shalt not eat Pork," int eh Ten commandments and Jesus never told his desciples they couldn't eat pork.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
templar,
You are at war with the Savior as He tells all that He did not do away with any of the laws of God as they came to us by Him,as He is the law giver and the one that wrotew the Ten Commandments with His own finger and yes He still expects us to keep all ten.
Mat 5:17-18

JLB

Mar 25, 2012
templar,
You are at war with the Savior as He tells all that He did not do away with any of the laws of God as they came to us by Him,as He is the law giver and the one that wrotew the Ten Commandments with His own finger and yes He still expects us to keep all ten.
Mat 5:17-18

He came to fulfill the Law. You are at war with the Savior because you fill the need to finish what He said was clearly "FINISHED"!

If the Law is fulfilled, why do you feel the need to continue "trying" to keep the Law?

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
He also said that it would be easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one jot and tittle to pass from the law. For those who don't know what a 'jot' and a 'tittle' are, its the smallest notations in a writing, i.e. the dots on the 'i' and the cross on the 't'. By saying this, what did He mean? That the law was done away with?

Sin, is transgression of THE LAW. Without it, we have no idea if we are sinning, so then by what are we to judge our morality?

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
So hang on aminute, your telling me that you keep all the Old Laws!

Then you must be amodern day Pharasie.

I still can't see anything aobut food laws being in the Ten commandments.

JLB

Mar 25, 2012
He also said that it would be easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one jot and tittle to pass from the law. For those who don't know what a 'jot' and a 'tittle' are, its the smallest notations in a writing, i.e. the dots on the 'i' and the cross on the 't'. By saying this, what did He mean? That the law was done away with?

Sin, is transgression of THE LAW. Without it, we have no idea if we are sinning, so then by what are we to judge our morality?

He also said that it would be easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one jot and tittle to pass from the law.

YOU LEFT OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THAT VERSE!!!!! TILL ALL IS FULFILLED!!! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT OUT !!!

18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

You are confusing the Law of Sin and death, which was evident in the Garden, with the Law of Moses that was "added" TILL faith should be revealed.

Luke 24:44

44 Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me."

The Word of God has found you out, Brother.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
xBluxTunicx82 and Sabitarian

Since you two follow the laws of the Old testament to the letter I have this question for you both:

Do you practice ritual sacrifice of animals as offerings to God?

I'm asking this becaue God commanded it int eh Old Law and you are follwoers of the Old Law.

Now I gather by your silence that I've caught you both out.

You will go around telling people to obey redundant food laws because these commands apply to CHristians as well as Jews in your opinion but you don't sacrifice animals as burnt offerings to the Lord which is commanded int eh same pat of the Old testament. You do in fact pick and choose which scripture to obey and which not to whilst condemning others for the same thing when they point out the redundant food laws.

If your going to live your everyday lief by Leviticus and Deuteronomy then you ahve to do everything these books tell you to do.

I choose not to oney redudant Old food laws because Jesus did not insist on them and because he fulfilled the alw. You haowever seem to think that he did not fulfill the law which is why you keep it.

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
xBluxTunicx82 and Sabitarian

Since you two follow the laws of the Old testament to the letter I have this question for you both:

Do you practice ritual sacrifice of animals as offerings to God?

I'm asking this becaue God commanded it int eh Old Law and you are follwoers of the Old Law.

Now I gather by your silence that I've caught you both out.

(No, you see my understanding is that Christ fulfilled the sacrificial ordinances for Christians so that there would no longer need to be any blood shed to achieve Gods grace. I follow the food laws because it is for my own health, you can dispute and try to ridicule all you like, but you aren't hurting my feelings. You are just as bad as any other person that seeks to fulill there own agenda and create their own bible. I don't have time for your 'visions' of truth as there are 1000's of years of testament to Gods word. Only in the 20th century dod Christians become so debased and apostate.)

You will go around telling people to obey redundant food laws because these commands apply to CHristians as well as Jews in your opinion but you don't sacrifice animals as burnt offerings to the Lord which is commanded int eh same pat of the Old testament. You do in fact pick and choose which scripture to obey and which not to whilst condemning others for the same thing when they point out the redundant food laws.

(I speak only for myself here, but I could care less what the jews are doing. They are liars just like their father, and they are murderers just like their father from the beginning. To this day they claim to follow a twisted version of Gods word just so all of you will sit in darkness and think the world is peachy. I don't accept jews for anything but the wicked seed that they are, and rebuke anyone that chooses to accept their lies and fables despite growing mounds of evidence of their evils. The entire bible is for Christians and only Christians so stop trying to force feed your rediculous theology upon true believers.)

If your going to live your everyday lief by Leviticus and Deuteronomy then you ahve to do everything these books tell you to do.

(I'm going to live my life by EVERY WORD that came out of the mouth of God, and not just the ones that I like the most. You seem to be one of those who takes a little crumb from the Masters table, runs with it, and never truly grasps the depth of the teaching. Milktoast Christians..)

I choose not to oney redudant Old food laws because Jesus did not insist on them and because he fulfilled the alw. You haowever seem to think that he did not fulfill the law which is why you keep it.

(Jesus said in fact that, if you love me keep my commandments...Who gave the law, and how many of the laws in the OT begin with 'thou shalt', i tell you, it isn't just the ten commandments. You follow your god, the one that will be cast into the lake of fire on judgement day, and I will follow Almighty Yahweh, the Lord of Hosts, and the God of Israel)