Ye Shall Be As Gods 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: - Ephesians 1:4.

What can we know about God before the foundation of the world? He was a Father: And He chose the whole human race to be in Him - In Christ. Why is it that we can't take scripture so easy. I used to complicate the word of God so bad.. I'm sure it had to be the Holy Spirit if I got anything out of it. We send men and women to school and various other learning institutions, to learn how to complicate the word of God..or frustrate.

21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. - Galatians 2:21.

Sure I am being a little facetious but that is basically what we do. Like there is something in God that just must be dug out and our institute is the place to do that.

On a happy note :) There is nothing hid in God that we need to know that hasn't been revealed. Now my revealer receiver may be a little clouded by my dig of these big big mysteries, but God has revealed His plan and purpose of creation, and even when it took place and the conversation that was taking place when He was putting the plan of creation together. Watching men put together who the anti-christ is, and other distractions is almost comical because..it doesn't matter. We prop ourselves up!

Example: Man reads the word and decides ..this is what God is talking about, Ephesians 1:4. I think this is the verse that is used by some to tell us God has chosen a certain few to to saved. They say God knew who would come to Him and they are the saved one's - chosen ones! Read it just like it is written - no matter your translation..read it right. I listened to a man the other day..who is going to straighten out our previous other lives in reincarnation..what was so strange about that was; it is all based on Christianity.
Of coarse God is a mother - and you will need to contact your other self and let go and let God. I don't know but it was weird. And he was the perfect guru; as far as the hair the dress and the music - handsome and that soft smooth voice, lord I was ready to join.. he has more followers than bhagwan shree rajneesh! :) Strange breed we are at times. I know hunger drives people, and for the good (blessed are the hungry)..but these incidents have to do with that lieing god mentality!

Scripture reads: God choose the human race to be in Christ. If you were to be saved this is how it would happen. Simple interpretation! but no that will not fly..and we start to spiritualize, fantasize, analyze, an a allegorical trek through the bible to prove it, and that will settle it. There you have it boom! Enormous error comes.

Now if you think back a few years or maybe many years but you were doing nothing but acting like you were possessed by the devil. Now we are giving direct distinct interpretations, like we are special mind gifts to the human race - think about that! Humanity would like nothing more than to be God: