Yoghurt Ice cream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Recently, I was given a 12 pack of apricot yoghurt pottles that I really didn't know what to do with. I couldn't even give them away...

61891.jpg

I think it's because most people don't like the real fruit that is in these yoghurt pottles because they taste kinda wierd.

Any way - I individually removed them from their pottles [little pots] into an empty ice cream container using a strainer so that I could get all the apricot fruit bits out. It looked nice and smooth and only had a hint of apricot flavour afterward. Next, I added some real frozen berries (6 kinds) to the mix and hopefully it is going to taste amazing. :Broadly:

I would prefer not to have to throw all of these unwanted yoghurts out. So thinking about other ways of keeping them and making more appealing is a good idea...

Next time (and I'm sure there is going to be a next time.) I will make them into individual frozen yoghurt ice creams with berries or ice blocks (iced lollies)

Reactions: marks and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually like apricot flavored things. You are getting me hungry!

Did your frozen treat turn out ok?