You all need to hear this...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some real science, common sense, and balance.

For me it started off a little shaky and I tended not to agree with how they established or defined and couched the key parts of the topic of discussion. And it was a plus that there were some front-line doctors present in the discussion as they tended to be apolitical.

Past halfway I began to agree with a lot of it. It is a fair dinkum forum and most are honest although there is thrown in, some political opinions that does not add anything into finding the truth. It can however encourage others to do their own research on this life changing topic....

Reactions: Brakelite

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What does this knowledge accomplish? I suffer immensely because I can't get HCQ. Which is a very safe, cheap, and effective drug. HCQ would partially negate the need for the vaccine. This tells me that the vaccine is political. Why would that be? Sigh.
Frogs in a pot. I am sooo glad that this life is passing away.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does this knowledge accomplish? I suffer immensely because I can't get HCQ. Which is a very safe, cheap, and effective drug. HCQ would partially negate the need for the vaccine. This tells me that the vaccine is political. Why would that be? Sigh.
Frogs in a pot. I am sooo glad that this life is passing away.
Your simple statement of your own situation here has more weight with me than many of the ones I have read by people who spend hours searching and then logically trying to explain...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish I was wrong.
For too many people, logic rules the roost. Nothing wrong with using logic at times, but we should not presume that God is bound by it. For them 2 + 2 must always be equal to 4. For carnal man perhaps it must, but for God? Are we not to become more like Him?

Reactions: Helen and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For too many people, logic rules the roost. Nothing wrong with using logic at times, but we should not presume that God is bound by it. For them 2 + 2 must always be equal to 4. For carnal man perhaps it must, but for God? Are we not to become more like Him?
I think natural reasoning can be a huge enemy of a believer.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think natural reasoning can be a huge enemy of a believer.
Amen! Many years ago I attended colleges and learned a whole about the way men reason.

Then I met the Lord and truly had to unlearn some of that reasoning in man's ways. For Socrates and those who would imitate him it might be a good thing, but for children of God it can be a great stumbling block!

Reactions: Helen and Truman

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This tells me that the vaccine is political. Why would that be? Sigh.
Well since you asked, the reason should be plain to see: the bogus vaccines are designed to establish totalitarianism and tyranny in the free world, while they decimate, debilitate, destabilize and destroy whole countries, individuals, and businesses. When you think about it, this was a brilliant move to enslave the world without a shot being fired. That's the beauty of this bioweapon. It has totally subverted the free world.

As to the fact that you could not get HCQ or the HCQ combo pack, or ivermectin, that is the clearest proof that this was a Satanic conspiracy from the get-go.

However, I have posted a thread titled "US veterans declare war on tyrants" in the Ethics and Morality section. It seem like no one has bothered to read that very important and critical article. The vets are not going to put up with this tyranny any longer. Hundreds of thousands of military personnel, doctors, nurses, police officers, etc. have been DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED for refusing to take the jab. Therefore we should expect surgical strikes against the wicked rulers in high places.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well since you asked, the reason should be plain to see: the bogus vaccines are designed to establish totalitarianism and tyranny in the free world, while they decimate, debilitate, destabilize and destroy whole countries, individuals, and businesses. When you think about it, this was a brilliant move to enslave the world without a shot being fired. That's the beauty of this bioweapon. It has totally subverted the free world.

As to the fact that you could not get HCQ or the HCQ combo pack, or ivermectin, that is the clearest proof that this was a Satanic conspiracy from the get-go.

However, I have posted a thread titled "US veterans declare war on tyrants" in the Ethics and Morality section. It seem like no one has bothered to read that very important and critical article. The vets are not going to put up with this tyranny any longer. Hundreds of thousands of military personnel, doctors, nurses, police officers, etc. have been DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED for refusing to take the jab. Therefore we should expect surgical strikes against the wicked rulers in high places.
I hope they can do something.

Reactions: Helen

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So I'm getting my firstjab this afternoon. Not because I believe it will accomplish any health benefit, but because the government here has mandated vaccines compulsory for all essential service workers. Those who can afford to do so, have resigned their jobs. Police, teachers, health workers. I have several friends who have done this. Me, can't afford to not work. It pays the rent. I'm annoyed, but it isn't a religious conscience issue for me. If I was on my own, I wouldn't bother. What really disappoints me is the wholesale acquiescence of society here and lack of meaningful resistance. I guess that's secular society for you.
Government knows best. Government has your best interests at heart. Governments don't lie. This is all about keeping you safe is for the common good.
You will hear the above catch phrases more often in the near future, and they will be used for fat more important issues than this... Issues that do affect the conscience. Issues over worship. Issues that will directly contradict the commandments of God, upholding religious tradition that is at enmity with truth. This is the dry run. The next hill maybe is the one to die for.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I'm getting my firstjab this afternoon. Not because I believe it will accomplish any health benefit, but because the government here has mandated vaccines compulsory for all essential service workers. Those who can afford to do so, have resigned their jobs. Police, teachers, health workers. I have several friends who have done this. Me, can't afford to not work. It pays the rent. I'm annoyed, but it isn't a religious conscience issue for me. If I was on my own, I wouldn't bother. What really disappoints me is the wholesale acquiescence of society here and lack of meaningful resistance. I guess that's secular society for you.
Government knows best. Government has your best interests at heart. Governments don't lie. This is all about keeping you safe is for the common good.
You will hear the above catch phrases more often in the near future, and they will be used for fat more important issues than this... Issues that do affect the conscience. Issues over worship. Issues that will directly contradict the commandments of God, upholding religious tradition that is at enmity with truth. This is the dry run. The next hill maybe is the one to die for.
I understand your situation and many others who are in the same position as you.
My prayer is that if there are any adverse reactions to this jab, they are kept far from you.
I believe whole heartedly that if you trust God and put your faith in Him, then neither taking it or abstaining from it will bring you any harm.
God Bless You @Backlit
HUGS

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At the very least, you know from the video you posted how to implement early intervention....that is the key because the jab is not going to protect anyone from a virus that has already mutated. This is madness. The science is fighting with the govt mandates, but no one seems to notice.....so much power these people have.....:(

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thinking of you backlit, I emphasise as many are placed in the same situation as you…….it’s not that easy when your job is on the line x
It goes a little deeper than that. My part time job supplements my pension. My wife has no independent income. The job pays the rent, and we enjoy having plenty of time for one another.
But there's also the fact that I love my work. I work for a church school, and live on campus. Along with teachers and their families who form a small community all doing the same work... Introducing children to Jesus. So it will need something more heavier and nastier than a jab that God can keep at bay according to His will.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is so wrong, sorry you have to be forced to take that poison, don't you have freedom of religion in Australia, where you can say it's against your religion?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My main artery is blocked. I have very little bloodflow to my legs. I asked my doctor, due to the findings that this vaccine can cause blood clots, I don't feel that it would be safe for me to take it.
She told me, that in the State of Maine, the only medical exemption is if you are prone to:
Anaphylactic shock is a rare but severe allergic reaction that can be deadly if you don't treat it right away. It's most often caused by an allergy to food, insect bites, or certain medications .

So the only way I would know if I was exempt is to possibly go into anaphylactic shock and possibly die.

I told her I was going to pass, thank you.

I haven't had the Rona. I haven't had a cold. I'm still walking and talking.

I don't like to tempt God. Amen?
Hugs