You Are Guaranteed to Be Protected

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dga

Dec 22, 2020
Ashford
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Are you wondering if God will protect you from evil? Are you in a situation where you are not sure, if you will be protected by God, although you believe that he will? You are not alone! We all struggle sometimes, to completely trust God, not only for protection, but for many other things like healing, meeting of needs, etc...

In Proverbs 1:33, it says that whoever listens to God, will live in safety, and be at ease, without fear of harm. Hmm, even if we are harmed, even then God can make us live at ease, and free from fear, because Psalm 34 says that God is the one, who delivers us of all our fears. But Proverbs 1:33 says, that we will be at ease, and be safe. That means, that God will make you to relax, and live your life, not by worry and anxiety of what may happen to you, but will give rest for your soul, just as he has promised in his Word.

The thing is, what is important is that, we allow our senses and the outside circumstances, to dictate what happens in our life, rather than our faith and trust in God, to dictate what happens in our life. I personally believe, that God wants us to trust him, not just for protection from evil, but for anything else he has promised us, in his Word. Why did God promise us things in his Word? Just for us to memorise and know them? No! The main reason God gave us his wonderful promises in his Word, is so that we can believe and apply them in our life, and not only know and memorise them. That is because the Word of God says that what matters before God, are those who do practice his Word.

Sometimes, circumstances in our life, create fear in us, and our faith in God, and his Word for protection of our lives, vanishes. That is why the Word of God commands us to meditate on it, day and night, and to keep the Word of God, in front of our eyes, and not to forget it. The more we look to circumstances in our live, the more fear we get, and the less faith we have. The more we keep the Word of God in our hearts, instead of dwelling on thoughts from our circumstances, the more faith we will have, and the more we can conquer our circumstances. We either become victims of our circumstances, or victors over them, and all that depends, on how much we believe what God has said, in his Word.

MORE: Train Wives to Love Husbands
train wives to love husbands

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1. Even if I'm martyred, I'm spending eternity with the One I love. They can't hurt my inner being.
2. I'd counter: Train husbands to love wives, as well as visa versa. Peace.