You are loved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there,

Living in the UK, I, along with many others have watched the events that have occurred leading up to, during, and since the election in the U.S.A. with concern.

I wish it were possible for every American to sit in my living room and watch the coverage of events that we have and are still witnessing, with the advantage of distance, objectivity and unbiased news reporting.

The divisions are tragic, and have been sadly manipulated. I hope that all sides will seek to break down the divisions, and bring light to bear upon the causes of the misconceptions and mistrust that have arisen among your population. For we love you.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again,

I am aware, that looking in our direction, you may have equal concern for the events that have and are taking place here in the UK. For we are also undergoing a difficult time of change, which has created division and mistrust among us.

May God's will be done in each of our countries. May His Name be uplifted, and glorified among us who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, within our communities, that His Name be praised. For our citizenship is in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there,

Living in the UK, I, along with many others have watched the events that have occurred leading up to, during, and since the election in the U.S.A. with concern.

I wish it were possible for every American to sit in my living room and watch the coverage of events that we have and are still witnessing, with the advantage of distance, objectivity and unbiased news reporting.

The divisions are tragic, and have been sadly manipulated. I hope that all sides will seek to break down the divisions, and bring light to bear upon the causes of the misconceptions and mistrust that have arisen among your population. For we love you.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

God bless you Rita, thank you we love you too!
The division is so thick here politically, you could cut it with with a dull knife. The awfully hateful things people are saying to and about one another made me turn off all politics and so called "news" years ago. And the peace this has bought me is well, "that peace that surpasses all understanding"

Christians are not at all exempt here either and, some of them are the worse. It is I would call it, a very sad and dark time for this country. Now, my state is back with closing everything again. People here, business owners are kicking the health dept. and the cops out, telling them to "get a warrant". it is the governors edict, not a law passed in legislation. Needless to say, our economy is still in the potty and many have lost their businesses...families are being torn apart, suicide is way way up as is domestic violence and alcoholism, crime... Noone knows who to trust anymore and sadly, many Christians are single news cast watchers, no real research or even another station to compare it to!
And don't get me started on "fear" in general, it is simple really, trust Him and take no chances with this virus! And, yes...goes for "Christians" as well.
Anyhow, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers sister,
All in His Name,
nancy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The division is so thick here politically, you could cut it with with a dull knife. The awfully hateful things people are saying to and about one another made me turn off all politics and so called "news" years ago. And the peace this has bought me is well, "that peace that surpasses all understanding"

Christians are not at all exempt here either and, some of them are the worse. It is I would call it, a very sad and dark time for this country. Now, my state is back with closing everything again. People here, business owners are kicking the health dept. and the cops out, telling them to "get a warrant". it is the governors edict, not a law passed in legislation. Needless to say, our economy is still in the potty and many have lost their businesses...families are being torn apart, suicide is way way up as is domestic violence and alcoholism, crime... Noone knows who to trust anymore and sadly, many Christians are single news cast watchers, no real research or even another station to compare it to!
And don't get me started on "fear" in general, it is simple really, trust Him and take no chances with this virus! And, yes...goes for "Christians" as well.
All in His Name,
nancy
Charity.

Reactions: April_Rose

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All in His Name,
nancy
Charity has a good heart as do you, but I have to say that creepy little doll on her right shoulder has bugged me for some time.

Reactions: charity

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there,

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Aww,.. that was really sweet of you. :)