You Decide!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
BEFORE READING TEXT BELOW LOOK AT ATTACHED IMAGE. IF IT DID NOT ATTACH, THEN CLICK ON OR RUN MOUSE OVER BELOW LINK AND LOOK AT THE SECOND CARD ON THE TOP FROM THE LEFT, THEN READ THIS:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/11/the-economist-the-world-in-2017-cover-leaked-ominous-nuclear-death-on-tarot-cards-3441270.htmlView attachment 419

This is for those who are aware of the division of the northern house of Israel from the southern house of Judah. This is also for those who asks "Why is Dan missing from the 12 tribes listed in Rev 7:4-9?". Take note of WHO is sitting upon the globe in the top row, second from left . "In Hebrew there are no vowels, so the name Dan is written DN, or its Hebrew equivalent. Thus words like Dan, Din, Don, Dun, Den, or Dn, correspond to the name of Dan. Examples are Denmark (Dan's mark), Dande River, ScanDINavia." Read more here: http://www.hope-of-israel.org/i000035a.htm

Donald Trump is from the tribe of Dan, he is the one who will Judge his people as shown on the front of that magazine. This is why the tribe of Dan is not listed you can't have witnesses (the 144,000) without a judge (Donald). This is why the tribe of Dan is not listed. The flag is coiled up like a snake, Gen 49:17 says: "DAN shall be a SERPENT by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward."

Gen 49:16
DAN shall JUDGE his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.

Rev 7:4-9 "And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an 144,000 of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Of the tribe of Juda were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Gad were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Aser were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed12,000.
Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Levi were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Joseph (Ephraim) were sealed 12,000.
Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed 12,000."

Rev 11:3 "And I will give power unto my 2 WITNESSES (144,000 FROM THE HOUSE OF JUDAH (2 TRIBES) AND THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (10 TRIBES)), ................."

Attachments

• Economist-2017-front-cover-Doom.jpg
    Economist-2017-front-cover-Doom.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 0