You guys have to start praying for two things: the rapture of the faith (that it be great) and deliverance from the tribulation (that it not spread)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I am concerned for lost souls here; there are two types of soul: believing and earthly. For each of these there is a destiny, the believing soul heads to Heaven and the earthly soul tries to stand on Earth. Neither of these things is right or wrong, but as the Lord wills, so is their destiny. The Lord can give you the Cross, or He can give you Rest. Neither one of these things is more or less important, to Heaven and Earth. The problem is when there is a breakdown, between what is expected of Heaven or what is assured of Earth. Someone who says "I have no expectation of Heaven", is on the way to Hell! Someone who says "Earth gives me no assurance", is on the way to being condemned! Therefore, seek an answer in prayer!

If you can seek an answer in prayer, for those in Heaven to expect more and for those on Earth to keep their stand, then evil will be checked and have no way to bind the men of Earth, in their sin. And if we are praying, we can ask for more! We can ask that the rapture of people on Earth, going to Heaven would be great, for one thing. Great meaning great in number, but also greatness of strength (speaking of the soul, mainly). This will help the Holy Spirit revive a great many people, who otherwise have no inkling of the nature of spiritual things. This is using persecution to present Great Witness. We can also ask, that the tribulation - beginning in Israel - not spread to other nations around the world.

If the Tribulation spreads to other nations around the world, the flesh will not survive. God must shorten the days, but we can also be praying that God brings a swift end to the persecution fostered by the tribulation - because we stand our ground! Not only that but that We stand for the Lord! This is about the struggle to get the message of the Gospel out there. If we can do it without entering marks and punishments for not taking marks, then we will have done really well. It is about spiritual principalities and powers in Heavenly places. But more than that it is about our response through prayer. Now I'm not saying the world should necessarily be free of every mark one can receive, but to take a mark for corruption of any kind (be it money or possessions or dwelling) brings with it its own punishment. So much the more if our leader is blind to sin (as the anti-Christ is).

You don't have to pray forever, we are not far from the end - I'm just saying this is a great opportunity to be in agreement with the Will of God. If Christians around the world, stood in unity over the Rapture and upheld the standard of Christ against the tribulation spreading, we would have confidence that the work of the Gospel would continue, no matter how the enemy would like the Gospel to be about him. We have the power to push the enemy back with prayer, thank God that we have this opportunity to fashion hardiness against the things that will come. We will be able to bring many into faith and will be welcome in Israel when the tribulation is over. I'm praying that you pray!

God bless and protect you!

Reactions: Ziggy

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The rapture, creates a sickness in your gut; that then becomes an "easiness".

It is about depending on the Holy Spirit to tell you about Jesus.

The power of God, will then wash over you, that you not antagonize His Spirit.

Reactions: Jay Ross

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm serious! These are the times we are in!

People are already dying and passing out, animals too - it is only going to get worse.

Leaders can't be complicit in tribulation, if they know the people are watching!

Reactions: David in NJ

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"the rapture of the faith (that it be great)"

The rapture of the faith is also known as the Apostasy where faith is removed from people, and it will be great as in huge as massive numbers of people will take part.

Reactions: David in NJ

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The correct response to these two things (rapture and limited tribulation) will secure the faith two things: a great reputation, and welcome (in Israel).

This being the case, the Cause of Christ will be respected around the world and the Word of the Lord from Israel, will be trusted.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So I am concerned for lost souls here; there are two types of soul: believing and earthly. For each of these there is a destiny, the believing soul heads to Heaven and the earthly soul tries to stand on Earth. Neither of these things is right or wrong, but as the Lord wills, so is their destiny. The Lord can give you the Cross, or He can give you Rest. Neither one of these things is more or less important, to Heaven and Earth. The problem is when there is a breakdown, between what is expected of Heaven or what is assured of Earth. Someone who says "I have no expectation of Heaven", is on the way to Hell! Someone who says "Earth gives me no assurance", is on the way to being condemned! Therefore, seek an answer in prayer!

If you can seek an answer in prayer, for those in Heaven to expect more and for those on Earth to keep their stand, then evil will be checked and have no way to bind the men of Earth, in their sin. And if we are praying, we can ask for more! We can ask that the rapture of people on Earth, going to Heaven would be great, for one thing. Great meaning great in number, but also greatness of strength (speaking of the soul, mainly). This will help the Holy Spirit revive a great many people, who otherwise have no inkling of the nature of spiritual things. This is using persecution to present Great Witness. We can also ask, that the tribulation - beginning in Israel - not spread to other nations around the world.

If the Tribulation spreads to other nations around the world, the flesh will not survive. God must shorten the days, but we can also be praying that God brings a swift end to the persecution fostered by the tribulation - because we stand our ground! Not only that but that We stand for the Lord! This is about the struggle to get the message of the Gospel out there. If we can do it without entering marks and punishments for not taking marks, then we will have done really well. It is about spiritual principalities and powers in Heavenly places. But more than that it is about our response through prayer. Now I'm not saying the world should necessarily be free of every mark one can receive, but to take a mark for corruption of any kind (be it money or possessions or dwelling) brings with it its own punishment. So much the more if our leader is blind to sin (as the anti-Christ is).

You don't have to pray forever, we are not far from the end - I'm just saying this is a great opportunity to be in agreement with the Will of God. If Christians around the world, stood in unity over the Rapture and upheld the standard of Christ against the tribulation spreading, we would have confidence that the work of the Gospel would continue, no matter how the enemy would like the Gospel to be about him. We have the power to push the enemy back with prayer, thank God that we have this opportunity to fashion hardiness against the things that will come. We will be able to bring many into faith and will be welcome in Israel when the tribulation is over. I'm praying that you pray!

God bless and protect you!

what has been dubbed as the "THE TRIBULATION" is global in nature and for 7 years.

Reactions: Nhisname

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"the rapture of the faith (that it be great)"

The rapture of the faith is also known as the Apostasy where faith is removed from people, and it will be great as in huge as massive numbers of people will take part.
The rapture is not of faith, but a snatching away of believers off the earth sometime before the tribulation begins.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture, creates a sickness in your gut; that then becomes an "easiness".

It is about depending on the Holy Spirit to tell you about Jesus.

The power of God, will then wash over you, that you not antagonize His Spirit.
This is a contradictory sentence.

Teh rapture was told by gods through Paul as is written, to comfort one another with those words!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So I am concerned for lost souls here; there are two types of soul: believing and earthly. For each of these there is a destiny, the believing soul heads to Heaven and the earthly soul tries to stand on Earth.

You need to read your Bible more instead of listening to rogue preachers preach their own word.

Firstly, there is NO SUCH THING AS A PRE-TRIBULATIONAL RAPTURE written of in God's Word. Instead, Jesus showed in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 that His coming to gather His saints is AFTER... the tribulation of those days. The whole Church still alive on earth WILL GO THROUGH THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

Furthermore, Lord Jesus commanded His servants to WATCH the Signs of the end He gave leading up to His future return! And He specifically GAVE INSTRUCTIONS TO HIS ELECT THAT ARE DELIVERED UP TO COUNCILS AND SYNAGOGUES TO GIVE A TESTIMONY FOR HIM BY THE HOLY SPIRIT!

And lastly, the 'heavenly dimension' is going to be REVEALED RIGHT HERE ON EARTH. When Jesus gathers His FAITHFUL Church, it is only in order to go WITH HIM TO JERUSALEM, ON EARTH. Zechariah 14 TELLS YOU where Jesus' feet will touch down again upon this earth! and that is where God's Word shows He brings His faithful Church with Him to! STUDY IT or be lost!

• Wow
Reactions: Shittim

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You need to read your Bible more instead of listening to rogue preachers preach their own word.
If you would just listen to what I said and do it, you would be blessed with a "welcome" and a "respect".

Anyone that faces the rapture, for the sake of the lost, gets a welcome; everyone who faces the tribulation, that it be limited, gets respect.

I am not trying to bewitch you, I am trying to show you the narrow path, for these times.

Reactions: Shittim

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you would just listen to what I said and do it, you would be blessed with a "welcome" and a "respect".

Anyone that faces the rapture, for the sake of the lost, gets a welcome; everyone who faces the tribulation, that it be limited, gets respect.

I am not trying to bewitch you, I am trying to show you the narrow path, for these times.
Lord Jesus already showed me the 'narrow path' PER HIS WRITTEN WORD. That is what I go by. And He revealed all... the SIGNS necessary for us to know leading up to His future return. Included in that is for His 'faithful' servants to PREPARE their hearts and minds to make a STAND DURING THE COMING TRIBULATION FOR HIM, to give a TESTIMONY for Him by The Holy Spirit.

So you want to talk about prayer so The Holy Spirit can revel His purpose for us in these times and in the coming tribulation? Then STUDY your Bible like I suggested and do not rely on your own speculations, which is mostly what your post suggests. Prayer for today is NOT to remove the coming tribulation upon the saints for the end, because God has ordained it. So it's not about praying to try to remove it, nor to escape it with a pre-trib rapture theory of man!
See Mark 13 if you don't know about being delivered up to give a TESTIMONY for Jesus during the coming tribulation.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lord Jesus already showed me the 'narrow path' PER HIS WRITTEN WORD. That is what I go by. And He revealed all... the SIGNS necessary for us to know leading up to His future return. Included in that is for His 'faithful' servants to PREPARE their hearts and minds to make a STAND DURING THE COMING TRIBULATION FOR HIM, to give a TESTIMONY for Him by The Holy Spirit.

So you want to talk about prayer so The Holy Spirit can revel His purpose for us in these times and in the coming tribulation? Then STUDY your Bible like I suggested and do not rely on your own speculations, which is mostly what your post suggests. Prayer for today is NOT to remove the coming tribulation upon the saints for the end, because God has ordained it. So it's not about praying to try to remove it, nor to escape it with a pre-trib rapture theory of man!
See Mark 13 if you don't know about being delivered up to give a TESTIMONY for Jesus during the coming tribulation.
I admit you inspired me, a little, with your words - but not how you think.

I should find strength in the Bible, for readiness for the rapture and tribulation: but only so that I pray all the more.

I'm finding it hard to fathom, why you would not want to help me in this endeavour (in prayer yourself)?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I admit you inspired me, a little, with your words - but not how you think.

I should find strength in the Bible, for readiness for the rapture and tribulation: but only so that I pray all the more.

I'm finding it hard to fathom, why you would not want to help me in this endeavour (in prayer yourself)?
Who told you I don't pray to my Heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ? Did someone tell you that lie? If not, then why would you assume such an idea about me needing to pray?

What I'm trying to get you to do, is open up God's Word for yourself about the end time SIGNS our Lord Jesus COMMANDED us to be WATCHING. He actually 'commanded' us to watch those things He gave for the end, so I'm not making this up. And those SIGNS He gave is HIS ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYER about these end of days.

So... the Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, and Revelation 6 Chapters should all be studied together in parallel. While upon the Mount of Olives with His disciples, He gave 7 main SIGNS of the end of the world leading up to His future return. They parallel the SEALS of Revelation 6.

I'm sorry, but it's starting to sound like the joke about the guy upon his house roof during a flood. A boat comes by to help, and he says no thanks, but that God will save him. Then a helicopter comes to rescue and he says, no thanks, God will save me. Then he drowns, and in Heaven he asks Peter why God didn't save him? And Peter says, "Well, we sent you a boat, and then a helicopter!"

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who told you I don't pray to my Heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ? Did someone tell you that lie? If not, then why would you assume such an idea about me needing to pray?

What I'm trying to get you to do, is open up God's Word for yourself about the end time SIGNS our Lord Jesus COMMANDED us to be WATCHING. He actually 'commanded' us to watch those things He gave for the end, so I'm not making this up. And those SIGNS He gave is HIS ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYER about these end of days.

So... the Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, and Revelation 6 Chapters should all be studied together in parallel. While upon the Mount of Olives with His disciples, He gave 7 main SIGNS of the end of the world leading up to His future return. They parallel the SEALS of Revelation 6.

I'm sorry, but it's starting to sound like the joke about the guy upon his house roof during a flood. A boat comes by to help, and he says no thanks, but that God will save him. Then a helicopter comes to rescue and he says, no thanks, God will save me. Then he drowns, and in Heaven he asks Peter why God didn't save him? And Peter says, "Well, we sent you a boat, and then a helicopter!"
It's just a fact? The tribulation is coming and I want you to be praying; the rapture is coming and I want you to be praying.

Why would my faith, be an obstacle to you doing the will of God? Or could you not turn to the Holy Spirit for confirmation?

The link between the gospels and Revelation is interesting, again, thank you. But try to trust the works of prayer that come with our faith in the end?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's just a fact? The tribulation is coming and I want you to be praying; the rapture is coming and I want you to be praying.

Why would my faith, be an obstacle to you doing the will of God? Or could you not turn to the Holy Spirit for confirmation?

The link between the gospels and Revelation is interesting, again, thank you. But try to trust the works of prayer that come with our faith in the end?
How do you know that The Holy Spirit hasn't ALREADY shown me what to expect and how to act during the coming "great tribulation" upon Christ's Church? He does that by one following HIS WORD OF TRUTH IN THE BIBLE. You did know that The Bible was given by The Holy Spirit, didn't you?

So you creating such FALSE ideas like someone who disagrees with YOUR ideology are treating YOUR faith as an obstacle is truly funny! There's just no fake psychological ploy someone like you won't try!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
[...]So you creating such FALSE ideas like someone who disagrees with YOUR ideology are treating YOUR faith as an obstacle is truly funny! There's just no fake psychological ploy someone like you won't try!
I'm just saying: you are supposed to love me, on the basis of that, please pray.

I'm not asking something hard, you should be praying already.

Bear in mind, we both face the Devil, if we help each other in this, the Lord will be most pleased!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just saying: you are supposed to love me, on the basis of that, please pray.

I'm not asking something hard, you should be praying already.

Bear in mind, we both face the Devil, if we help each other in this, the Lord will be most pleased!
And I'm asking you... to get into your Bible more, asking our Heavenly Father and His Son for greater understanding, and thus be listening and heeding Him to be prepared for what's coming in the end of this world, and not relying on your 'own' thinking, and certainly not on a bunch of one-verse preachers whom God did not call to be teachers.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
While everyone is waiting for the physicle return of Jesus, im sorry, but it will never happen. This is because, for God to manifest himself in flesh, the individual vessel will need to undergo serious growth in spiritual maturity and align himself with the truth completely. This is achieved by the vessel through inner work, knowlage of self and self discipline to keep their fleshly desires at bay. This does not however happen if the vessel lacks in knowlage, lacks in truth, can't descern the truth, and most of all, has been decieved by evil and is waiting for the rapture to come and make it all better.

While where under the illusion that the rapture is coming, we stay spiritualy un-productive and are kept in a state of conciousness that disempowers us. Jesus sacrificed his life so that this wouldn't happen. If we give in sacrifice, in that moment of giving, we become The Son of God. Why? Because God flows through us. When we are influenced by the spirit, we become the spirit and God is in possession of our being. Christ is in you. Its right here in the very name we claim to uphold, Christ-in.

Jesus died so that we could know the truth, be empowered and be free, not sit around waiting for the rapture while evil runs a muck. This is what evil wants!

Christ comes back through us. The Kingdom of Heaven comes back through us.

Repent from this deceptive belief. Be empowered.

Reactions: Gottservant

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And I'm asking you... to get into your Bible more, asking our Heavenly Father and His Son for greater understanding, and thus be listening and heeding Him to be prepared for what's coming in the end of this world, and not relying on your 'own' thinking, and certainly not on a bunch of one-verse preachers whom God did not call to be teachers.
"Be praying always that you be worthy to escape these things and to stand before the Son of Man"

"Pray that your flight not be in Winter or on the Sabbath"

Have you prayed these prayers?