You know how it is said $uccessful entertainers sell their soul to Satan? Taylor Swift....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She's a billionaire. Concert tickets are highly expensive.

Eris mythology - Goddess of Discord

People attending her concerts report amnesia afterward. They can't recall all of it. Not even Swift herself can.
In concert. A short.

Taylor Swift Satanic rituals Eras concerts tour

Beyonce' once said she was possessed by a Demon during a concert. Its name? Sasha Fierce.

She didn't remember her concert when it happened. She saw herself at a distance performing moves on stage she didn't choreograph, as this happened.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She's a billionaire. Concert tickets are highly expensive.

Eris mythology - Goddess of Discord

People attending her concerts report amnesia afterward. They can't recall all of it. Not even Swift herself can.
In concert. A short.

Taylor Swift Satanic rituals Eras concerts tour

Beyonce' once said she was possessed by a Demon during a concert. Its name? Sasha Fierce.

She didn't remember her concert when it happened. She saw herself at a distance performing moves on stage she didn't choreograph, as this happened.
Taylor Swift is of little concern on what is taking place in the world today, as World War III is looming as a present reality, closer than many expect

• Sad
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree. She's everywhere in media. And the demographic of her fan base are impressionable children on up. Even adults.

So, yes, the world may appear to be going to Hell in a hand basket however, when Hell is performing in concert in America and brainwashing kids and others to the point they get amnesia, but for the videos we'd not know why, I think it's important to pay attention.

Satan in concert.:imp:

He hopes we think it's meaningless compared to... When in truth it's all part of his big damned picture.

Reactions: BarneyFife

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I disagree. She's everywhere in media. And the demographic of her fan base are impressionable children on up. Even adults.

So, yes, the world may appear to be going to Hell in a hand basket however, when Hell is performing in concert in America and brainwashing kids and others to the point they get amnesia, but for the videos we'd not know why, I think it's important to pay attention.

He hopes we think it's meaningless compared to... When in truth it's all part of his big damned picture.
I do not know to much about her, but it's like a huge deal here with her and our idiot gay or bi boy PM went to the show and big big fan !

I do say that when one enters into such stardom regardless one becomes a slave to the business side of things who run such people, they get into drugs and the whole Satanic forces come into play.
Just ask anyone who was a big star, Johnny Cash, but he tried to kill himself but came out of such stronger for God.

The Managers of such people are Evil, they do anything at all, like with the Beatles etc the abuse of women was shocking but all covered up by Manager !

Fact is that when people idolise people it truly is a grave Sin ! and when i see such i think what an idiot !

I thought on such, and was telling my mum some months ago about if i became Idolised like so, i would put down to all who idolised me directly Period ! i could think of nothing worse !
My Mum said people do idolise you ! but she was wrong the word is not idolise at all.
I despise people like that and the fact that such people can turn on you ! so it's so stupid !
I have found that People who have hated me have become my friend and they are the best friends i have had !

I have found that if you can not have a full on open argument with someone and still be friends, they are worthy of being a true friend in fact ! but if they can not handle such, well good, vamoose i say.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanic allegiances does seem to be a reported occurrence in the music industry. A type of trade-off for success.

What will you do for fame and money? Sell your soul?
The Satanic theme in concerts is more open now too. Whereas before it was there just very subtle so not to draw attention.

Possession is not unusual either apparently.

Is it Nicki Minaj singing? Or is it the boy Demon, Caesar, inside her?

The film industry is fraught with its share of Satanists too.

Years ago actor Martin Lawrence was in Hollywood, if I remember right, naked,holding a gun, at an intersection and screaming, 'they're trying to kill me! '

Not a lot was made of that after it settled down on the day. Yet, the question remains.

Why was that highly popular actor naked in the middle of the day, and with a firearm?

Who was trying to kill the naked Martin Lawrence? And why?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Satan has always been part of many concerts and Hollywood, nothing new

The focus is on Russia, Ukraine, Palestine, Iran, China, and World War III looming

Don't forget the US southern border where God knows who's entering illegally, drugs, murderers, etc

Taylor Swift is of little concern, in my opinion distraction from very important concerns as mentioned

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan has always been part of many concerts and Hollywood, nothing new

The focus is on Russia, Ukraine, Palestine, Iran, China, and World War III looming

Don't forget the US southern border where God knows who's entering illegally, drugs, murderers, etc

Taylor Swift is of little concern, in my opinion distraction from very important concerns as mentioned
Yes, I read your remarks the first time. Thanks.:)

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm convinced much of her popularity is manufactured, as are a lot of big names. If you throw enough PR at someone, it generates interest. If you get enough people interested, then group psychology will take over, and others will like her too to fit in. It translates to real popularity, but it's still manufactured. Here's another manufactored singer who came out of nowhere and is best friends with Taylor Swift:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm convinced much of her popularity is manufactured, as are a lot of big names. If you throw enough PR at someone, it generates interest. If you get enough people interested, then group psychology will take over, and others will like her too to fit in. It translates to real popularity, but it's still manufactured. Here's another manufactored singer who came out of nowhere and is best friends with Taylor Swift:

WOW!
Many think the upside down cross is the cross of Peter. But not when throwing up demonic hand gestures while dressed like a cheap street walker.

Maybe it's a coven.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like how you spelt it "$uccessful" because those people can get materialistic things but are they turely successful by actively denying and hating God's love? I don't think so.

Here's another manufactored singer who came out of nowhere and is best friends with Taylor Swift:
I agree, anyone who dresses like this by choice is probably not of sound mind and I wouldn't touch their views on ethics and religion with a 100 foot stick. I looked her up on Spotify and her music seems vulgar and disgusting. Guess she also doesn't know that's the cross of Peter. Meme incoming:

1000007892.jpg

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like how you spelt it "$uccessful" because those people can get materialistic things but are they turely successful by actively denying and hating God's love? I don't think so.

I agree, anyone who dresses like this by choice is probably not of sound mind and I wouldn't touch their views on ethics and religion with a 100 foot stick. I looked her up on Spotify and her music seems vulgar and disgusting. Guess she also doesn't know that's the cross of Peter. Meme incoming:

View attachment 43452
When the inverted Peter's cross is a tattoo, like in the meme, it's funny and sad at the same time.

It's funny because that Satanist has no idea his body shall be "wearing" a Christian symbol for the rest of his life.

It's sad because he intentionally got the tattoo so he and his body,for the rest of his life shall be a physical afront to God.

And he has fans. How many emulate him I wonder? Tattoo and all. Thinking it's no big deal.

Reactions: Chains Broken