You must be born again through water baptism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The new birth happens through baptism.

Galatians 3:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For(BECAUSE) as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ(THE SON OF GOD).

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead: Which is to say, through the faith of the Resurrection, which is the operation(work) of God.

And so being raised with him through baptism the scripture below is applied, that is the day they were begotten of God: Children of the Resurrection: born from the dead.

Acts 13:33 King James Version (KJV)
33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

As it is written:

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: BECAUSE no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the SPIRIT of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of THE WOMB and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the SPIRIT of God.

That which is born of A WOMAN is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit: YOU CANNOT TELL THAT THEY ARE FROM HEAVEN AND THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HEAVEN.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The new birth happens through baptism.

Galatians 3:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For(BECAUSE) as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ(THE SON OF GOD).

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead: Which is to say, through the faith of the Resurrection, which is the operation(work) of God.

And so being raised with him through baptism the scripture below is applied, that is the day they were begotten of God: Children of the Resurrection: born from the dead.

Acts 13:33 King James Version (KJV)
33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

As it is written:

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: BECAUSE no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the SPIRIT of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of THE WOMB and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the SPIRIT of God.

That which is born of A WOMAN is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit: YOU CANNOT TELL THAT THEY ARE FROM HEAVEN AND THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HEAVEN.

I am so tired of these silly threads....someone is always popping up with this...

If you read you bible you would find this is total error...

There are lots of verses of how we are made right with God...through the precious blood of Jesus...period .

Your is " another gospel"....thumbdown[1].gif

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am so tired of these silly threads....someone is always popping up with this...

If you read you bible you would find this is total error...

There are lots of verses of how we are made right with God...through the precious blood of Jesus...period .

Your is " another gospel"....View attachment 6920

The water in water baptism represents the word of God: the gospel. You are not understanding the things you are reading.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As it is written:

Um . . . it's not written that way. Well it is by you, but not by God.

Much love!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only those that are of the earth will believe you: I am not looking for these people.
That is just as well. We don't need more false teachers on this forum. Neither do we need more hot air.

BTW the Catholic Church invented baptismal regeneration almost 2,000 years ago. So you are a little late. But if you should join the RCC, you will feel perfectly at home.

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well brother, you had to 'test the water' of this Forum...but you will not find those that believe like you...here...
No, I find out by those speaking against the things I am teaching, like you. Furthermore, those who keep the commandments of Christ are my brethren not those who hate the children of God.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The water in water baptism represents the word of God: the gospel
Now you are changing you tack in midstream. The Gospel is not water, and water is not the Gospel. So you need to make up your mind.

This is how you started out: The new birth happens through baptism.

So what you should do now is gracefully admit that you were DEAD WRONG, and then present Bible truth instead of Catholic dogma.

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is just as well. We don't need more false teachers on this forum. Neither do we need more hot air.

BTW the Catholic Church invented baptismal regeneration almost 2,000 years ago. So you are a little late. But if you should join the RCC, you will feel perfectly at home.

My doctrine is not mine but God's, if any man will do his commandments, he will know of the doctrine whether it is of God or whether I speak of man: he that speaks of the spirit of man seeks his own praise, but he that speaks from the Spirit of God, the same is true and no lie is in him.

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now you are changing you tack in midstream. The Gospel is not water, and water is not the Gospel. So you need to make up your mind.

This is how you started out: The new birth happens through baptism.

So what you should do now is gracefully admit that you were DEAD WRONG, and then present Bible truth instead of Catholic dogma.

Oh friend, your pride blinds you from the truth.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if any man will do his commandments, he will know of the doctrine whether it is of God or whether I speak of man
This above is true.

And I do know. You add works to grace. We see this a lot.

Much love, and grace in Jesus our Lord!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My doctrine is not mine but God's...
If your doctrine was indeed God's then you would agree with God and Christ as to the basis of New Birth.

The New Birth is supernatural and requires two things (1) the Gospel which is the power of God unto salvation, and is also called "the incorruptible seed" of the New Birth, and (2) the regenerating power of God the Holy Spirit.

Therefore those who are born again are (1) born from above, (2) born of the Spirit, and (3) born of God.

ORDINARY WATER HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE NEW BIRTH.

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This above is true.

And I do know. You add works to grace. We see this a lot.

Much love, and grace in Jesus our Lord!

I know you have no love for me and I know you don't know the things of God.

As it is written:

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If your doctrine was indeed God's then you would agree with God and Christ as to the basis of New Birth.

The New Birth is supernatural and requires two things (1) the Gospel which is the power of God unto salvation, and is also called "the incorruptible seed" of the New Birth, and (2) the regenerating power of God the Holy Spirit.

Therefore those who are born again are (1) born from above, (2) born of the Spirit, and (3) born of God.

ORDINARY WATER HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE NEW BIRTH.

Friend, you are not understanding the things I am saying because you are not believing the truth.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh friend, your pride blinds you from the truth.
You were given an opportunity to gracefully admit that you were wrong, but you turned around and accused me of pride and blindness. So now we know for a fact that you are here to promote false teachings clothed in religious garb. That is is how the ministers of Satan appear.

Reactions: Helen

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You were given an opportunity to gracefully admit that you were wrong, but you turned around and accused me of pride and blindness. So now we know for a fact that you are here to promote false teachings clothed in religious garb. That is is how the ministers of Satan appear.

What I have said is the truth.