You Probably Believe This Lie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Amigo, folks like their own ignorance of the truth. This way they think they are NOT accountable for the word by which they will be judged.

If the word talks about the horror Israel has endured for backsliding on her husband and whoring after other gods.
How much worse do ya think it will be for these who trample his GRACE!

Are or are not, there is NO middle gate to slide through. Belief is ongoing, keeping forward, holding fast, being sober,vigilant, aware, and of sound doctrine.
Unbelief is living against everything God says by CHOICE of rejection.

I don't know how folks get the idea God forces one to stay hooked up. Jesus said putting the hand to the plough and looking back makes one UNFIT! NO SIN WILL ENTER IN.

If any live in sin ,they are sinners. They can say all they want to they are saved but it ain't so !

Reactions: amigo de christo

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Respective bravery, that is.

Same applies to you. The difference is, I'm not afraid to look up what 'rescind' means and apply it to the current topic. See the difference?
I am not afraid of anything.....it just so happens I know what that word means and want to make it clear that I don’t take orders from you.....

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orders? You've demonstrated willful ignorance of the word, in general, and of the meaning of rescind, in particular.
Your OPINION that you have stated here is worth Exactly what I paid for it—- NOTHING.....

I think that YOU are “ willfully ignorant” also , so what are we going to do.

In my case, I will continue to present clear and simple Scriptures to use your Confusion as a type of “ Springboard” as I fight and contend for the Truth Of The Gospel Of Grace......I try to rescue the Newbies that might visit here before they fall victim to the Legalists and the Religionists that deliver the Bad Teaching That they receive in their Churches and the “False and Perverted” so-called Gospels That they see in here....

I only “ Push” two things—- Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Found In 1 Cor15:1-4 and “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation....Anybody that has a problem with those two things are not Christians and I don’t really care what they have to say....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Amigo, folks like their own ignorance of the truth. This way they think they are NOT accountable for the word by which they will be judged.

If the word talks about the horror Israel has endured for backsliding on her husband and whoring after other gods.
How much worse do ya think it will be for these who trample his GRACE!

Are or are not, there is NO middle gate to slide through. Belief is ongoing, keeping forward, holding fast, being sober,vigilant, aware, and of sound doctrine.
Unbelief is living against everything God says by CHOICE of rejection.

I don't know how folks get the idea God forces one to stay hooked up. Jesus said putting the hand to the plough and looking back makes one UNFIT! NO SIN WILL ENTER IN.

If any live in sin ,they are sinners. They can say all they want to they are saved but it ain't so !
Shall we Continue in sin that grace may abound .
GOD forbid . Dont you KNOW that to whom you Yield yourselves servants to OBEY , HIS SERVANT YE ARE .
HIS SERVANT YOU ARE . yeah paul knew that dear sister .
HE knew GOD wont be mocked . HE knew he who sows to the flesh shall reap DEATH , CORRUPTION
but that HE who sows to the spirit , HE who mortifies the deeds of the flesh by the SPIRIT shall reap life everlasting .
GOD wont be mocked no matter how many try and do just that .
Paul once wrote let all who name the name of CHRIST depart from inquity
todays men say , Oh we can sin thousands of times daily.
Paul once said WHO YE SERVE is whose ye are .
They say , OH even if you stop believing ye are saved
JESUS said IF a man continues not in me HE is cast forth .
Paul even wrote and said for we are made partakers of CHRIST IF WE HOLD the beginning of our confidence
steadfast to THE END . DO you ever get the feeling that many folks are getting deceived . I SURE DO .
WE MUST STAY GLUED IN THOSE SCRILPTURES . too many men and destroying their churches and all who sit under them .

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe this lie........
Autonomy....look it up.

Dominion is another to look up. Sovereign authorship, ownership,rule.....

Who or what you let have dominion over you is a move away from God.

We have been bought with a  price, one we owed but could not pay and no one will ever be able to pay in this life. The wages of sin !

If we let  SELF or  OTHERS rule our lives then we are following afar off. Just as Peter was on the fringe of the crowd at the temple when the Jewish leaders took Jesus to their kangaroo court.

All must be by God's Spirit today. We cannot decide for ourselves which road to take but must ask our Lord which is the right way. Others lead down a primrose path of what FEELS GOOD OR RIGHT TO YOUR EYES. This is a path to deception and destruction.

It does not matter what or where you came from, financial and social standing have no measure with God. Being a master over others means zilch.

The bottom line is we must let God rule our hearts,thoughts and lives. We must rest our hearts and minds between the pages of his word for our direction, our care,love,comfort and future.

If it is not so then you risk your very existence into being lost,separated from God and will end in a place of eternal torment.

So YES ,I say we can reject, forfeit,toss away, neglect, and out right  loose our place in God! Salvation is always and already paid for but what we do can cause us to lose out and separate.

Lol Lucifer did it. Are you in your flesh greater than the ruler of this world?

Think it over and make sure your invitation is still valid !