You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
bandicam 2020-11-15 15-13-13-690.jpg

These words didn't come from myself or from a conspiracy theorist...
They came from Klaus Schwab at the latest world economic forum which he founded...

That phrase also appears at the beginning of their propaganda video
bandicam 2020-11-15 21-17-16-334.jpg

They tell us that this is a real pandemic, that its dangerously deadly... Yet here we have the worlds richest and most powerful people meeting up to discuss how they can take advantage of covid to make themselves richer while keeping everyone else poor... If covid was sooo serious then they would just be discussing covid... Instead we see them talking about how to use the covid situation to their advantage... Demônios

And as this fake plandemic keeps getting pushed onto us they have slowly released their true agenda in a way where many people are accepting it as a necessary result of covid...

Once a person allows his firmest beliefs to be manipulated then he will allow everything to be manipulated and justify it as well... He will follow government directives more than the Word of God. Even supporting the governments discrimination against us Christians

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When the pain of division becomes greater than the pain of unity, then the world will welcome global governance.

Thats an interesting statement... And i guess there are different ways of looking at it...

In America you could say that the pain of unity (united states) has reached boiling point which is causing division

Globally i would say that the pain of division has been much greater in the past as there hasn't been a big war for 80 years...
Before that there was always a big war happening somewhere, mainly in Europe

America and Europe are polar opposites in that respect... Europe is divided up into many nations while America unites many states

But i just found that statement to be such a shocking piece of evidence for the global communist agenda

In 10 years you will own nothing and you will be happy

And to the people that are unhappy about it, they'll be dealt with accordingly through extermination, gulags or otherwise

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thats an interesting statement... And i guess there are different ways of looking at it...

In America you could say that the pain of unity (united states) has reached boiling point which is causing division

Globally i would say that the pain of division has been much greater in the past as there hasn't been a big war for 80 years...

America and Europe are polar opposites in that respect... Europe is divided up into many nations while America unites many states

But i just found that statement to be such a shocking piece of evidence for the global communist agenda

And to the people that are unhappy about it, they'll be dealt with accordingly through extermination, gulags or otherwise
Personally, my view is that the above statement represents their ultimate goal right? A society devoid of the true God but replaced with a counterfeit. (The true and natural meaning of Antichrist). Note that religion itself actually becomes an intimate and integral component of the state in Revelation 13,17,18. So religion is fine for Babylon the Great, the harlot, but it's false and yet so close to the true the whole world is deceived... Except for a small remnant who by the power and grace of God preach the true gospel to all the world and many are saved. (Revelation 14:6-12)
Remember the builders of Babel we're not atheists. They believed in God and knew the flood was God's judgement on mankind. They just wanted to get to heaven without the righteousness and obedience required. Much I believe like the modern church.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice the catch word? You! Not Klaus and his bunch.

Prior to the 2016 campaign for president it was said if Biden throws his hat in and run for president it will signal the initiation of Agenda 21.
Biden of course didn't run. But he did run four years later when his then in 2016 dementia was at the acute stage but is now at the chronic.

This is why the Left and their dark allies resorted to without shame or concern for the paper trail left behind commissioned election fraud this past November 3rd. The Left career politicians will do anything for money and power. Anything.
Donald Trump isn't a politician he's a businessman. A billionaire, a patriot, and a Christian. He's their worst nightmare because he cannot be bought. He cannot be intimidated.

Donald Trump and a Republican majority Senate, unfortunately not also a Republican majority House, are what stand between Klaus and the dark future his type hold for the world America finds herself in today.

God bless and protect President Donald Trump. May he live long and continue to give Democrats and NWO types a reason to whine again.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reactions: Cristo Rei

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, my view is that the above statement represents their ultimate goal right? A society devoid of the true God but replaced with a counterfeit. (The true and natural meaning of Antichrist). Note that religion itself actually becomes an intimate and integral component of the state in Revelation 13,17,18. So religion is fine for Babylon the Great, the harlot, but it's false and yet so close to the true the whole world is deceived... Except for a small remnant who by the power and grace of God preach the true gospel to all the world and many are saved. (Revelation 14:6-12)
Remember the builders of Babel we're not atheists. They believed in God and knew the flood was God's judgement on mankind. They just wanted to get to heaven without the righteousness and obedience required. Much I believe like the modern church.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Notice the catch word? You! Not Klaus and his bunch.

Prior to the 2016 campaign for president it was said if Biden throws his hat in and run for president it will signal the initiation of Agenda 21.
Biden of course didn't run. But he did run four years later when his then in 2016 dementia was at the acute stage but is now at the chronic.

This is why the Left and their dark allies resorted to without shame or concern for the paper trail left behind commissioned election fraud this past November 3rd. The Left career politicians will do anything for money and power. Anything.
Donald Trump isn't a politician he's a businessman. A billionaire, a patriot, and a Christian. He's their worst nightmare because he cannot be bought. He cannot be intimidated.

Donald Trump and a Republican majority Senate, unfortunately not also a Republican majority House, are what stand between Klaus and the dark future his type hold for the world America finds herself in today.

God bless and protect President Donald Trump. May he live long and continue to give Democrats and NWO types a reason to whine again.
Don't look to Trump for the salvation of America. Not that I necessarily disagree that he may be standing in the way of some with a particular agenda, but we need to look to Jesus and Jesus only.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't look to Trump for the salvation of America. Not that I necessarily disagree that he may be standing in the way of some with a particular agenda, but we need to look to Jesus and Jesus only.
I never said President Trump was the savior of America.
Jesus works through people to accomplish his will. I believe Jesus works through Donald Trump to secure the future of America, as God worked through other leaders in scripture. And to bring us back to prosperity to revoke the agenda of the dark Left who worked so hard and for years to destroy America.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus works through people to accomplish his will. I believe Jesus works through Donald Trump to secure the future of America, as God worked through other leaders in scripture. And to bring us back to prosperity to revoke the agenda of the dark Left who worked so hard and for years to destroy America.
The extent to which Trump is "God's man" the jury is still out on that one as far as I'm concerned.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The things about Trump is that he had more than enough time to drain this swamp... All the evidence was at his fingertips...
He knows that the virus came from the Wuhan lab... He knows that Fauci is dirty... He knows that HCQ works... He know it all...
But then he poured money into the development of the vaccine, putting the military on stand by to distribute it...

Thats when i my suspicions about Trump arose... Trump was a vaccine skeptic and when he took office. He was ready to launch an investigation into vaccines but it never went through... Something or someone made him change his mind... And now this... A complete backflip on his views on vaccines... I ask myself why... Why did Donald Trumps views on vaccines change???

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reactions: WaterSong

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The things about Trump is that he had more than enough time to drain this swamp... All the evidence was at his fingertips...
He knows that the virus came from the Wuhan lab... He knows that Fauci is dirty... He knows that HCQ works... He know it all...
But then he poured money into the development of the vaccine, putting the military on stand by to distribute it...

Thats when i my suspicions about Trump arose... Trump was a vaccine skeptic and when he took office. He was ready to launch an investigation into vaccines but it never went through... Something or someone made him change his mind... And now this... A complete backflip on his views on vaccines... I ask myself why... Why did Donald Trumps views on vaccines change???

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CIA is crooked . But me thinks the FBI is in on it too .
They will let them get away with this , just like they did hillery .

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe he changed his mind after he and his youngest son tested positive for Covid 19.

With regard to the Wuhan lab and those complicit in developing this viral weapon, I don't count President Trump out yet. He said during the campaign prior to the 2016 election that he isn't going to broadcast everything he's planning to do for the sake of America, justice, etc... That's just silly and it gives those under investigation a heads up.
I believe him. Especially with regard to Covid 19 and Wuhan and all its collaborators. It is one thing to know Covid 19 was weaponized for a purpose. It becomes quite another when the leader of the free world and his young son come down with that virus. That's personal and I don't believe Trump has forgotten nor is going to ignore those responsible for weaponizing this virus.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe he changed his mind after he and his youngest son tested positive for Covid 19.

With regard to the Wuhan lab and those complicit in developing this viral weapon, I don't count President Trump out yet. He said during the campaign prior to the 2016 election that he isn't going to broadcast everything he's planning to do for the sake of America, justice, etc... That's just silly and it gives those under investigation a heads up.
I believe him. Especially with regard to Covid 19 and Wuhan and all its collaborators. It is one thing to know Covid 19 was weaponized for a purpose. It becomes quite another when the leader of the free world and his young son come down with that virus. That's personal and I don't believe Trump has forgotten nor is going to ignore those responsible for weaponizing this virus.

He had plenty of time to expose it all way before he got the virus. He announced operation warp speed before he got the virus.
Now its going to be much harder to drain the swamp, impossible if the dems pull off this election

And Tumps attitude on vaccines changed when he took office... He was ready to appoint Robert Kennedy Jr to lead a vaccine safety board but pulled the pin on it all at the last moment...

When i was young i knew nothing about politics but i felt they were all dirty... I learnt a lot more, put my faith in the left then put my faith in the right... Now i don't put my faith in either... My only faith is in God...

Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"We must build entirely new foundations for our economic and social systems.” Schwab

Klaus-Schwab-quote-300x166.png

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wondered if the fact they were able to create and pass a vaccine in such short of time,
if it may not be a hydroxychloroquin with zinc and zpac.. mix.
You know the one he said he was using and the press lost it's mind..

Just thinking..

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have the time the link to video results are filtered to search for videos this month. Keyword searched? "world economic forum klaus schwab"
Once upon a time the rich powerful puppet masters behind the curtain counted on anonymity and invisibility to work their evil. Today, they don't concern themselves with being unseen. After all, the eternal question is ever more present today and bears the same answer as in the yesteryear; what are you going to do about it?
Nothing we can do.