Young adult hangout thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
18-30

Males and females welcome. I figured that this would be a good way for us millennials to meet and get acquainted. I'm 27 and I'm from southwest Missouri, I enjoy video games, reading, movies, music. I have a PS4 and a 3DS. I have a pretty big library and I like reading non fiction, and of course the Bible. Just a little bit of info about me.

Welcome to the church coffee lounge! (I'm a coffee fanatic :p) Pull up a chair and tell us a bit about yourself.

What do you like to do in your spare time? Hobbies?

Reactions: Josho and Mayflower

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
18-30

Males and females welcome. I figured that this would be a good way for us millennials to meet and get acquainted. I'm 27 and I'm from southwest Missouri, I enjoy video games, reading, movies, music. I have a PS4 and a 3DS. I have a pretty big library and I like reading non fiction, and of course the Bible. Just a little bit of info about me.

Welcome to the church coffee lounge! (I'm a coffee fanatic :p) Pull up a chair and tell us a bit about yourself.

Is this an example of age discrimination? :(

Just kidding! Y'all young'uns have fun!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still seems like a huge age difference though...But I guess Generation Y is where 18 falls. I guess it makes a little sense. I am a big gamer. But I am married with a two year old and one on the way. Love to Geek out with Star Trek and things. Avengers. I think I am one of the youngest on the site. I think the other millinial is @Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
18-30

Well I am not quite up to date here, I have a ps3 and still have the original DS Lolz, lost my stylus though, and lost a lot of my games in storage, including my ps1.

Also have played games on PC quite a bit in the past, but not much recently, I am on steam.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Still seems like a huge age difference though...But I guess Generation Y is where 18 falls. I guess it makes a little sense. I am a big gamer. But I am married with a two year old and one on the way. Love to Geek out with Star Trek and things. Avengers. I think I am one of the youngest on the site. I think the other millinial is @Josho

Hmmm do you happen to play Star Trek Online? I was going to start playing it but never got around to it, haha. :p

Reactions: Mayflower

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am 33. I am an older millinial, but still a millinial. Lol. Can I play? :D

View attachment 9644

Wikipedia has it at 1981 - 1996.

I was born in Jan, 96.

But for most of my school years after I moved out of Queensland, I was in the same class where most of the kids were a year older than me. Lolz you would have been in Grade 9 or 10 when I started going to school.

Grade 12 for me was in 2013, but I never finished, as I got offered an apprenticeship and left.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wikipedia has it at 1981 - 1996.

I was born in Jan, 96.

But for most of my school years after I moved out of Queensland, I was in the same class where most of the kids were a year older than me. Lolz you would have been in Grade 9 or 10 when I started going to school.

Grade 12 for me was in 2013, but I never finished, as I got offered an apprenticeship and left.

Yeh I was born in 86. But @Avalon1 I can scat if you want. Your thread, lol. But I think when they did a poll of age groups, there were only like 4 or 5 under 35 I believe. Josho being the youngest. Right?

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What's some of your favorite games?

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I am not quite up to date here, I have a ps3 and still have the original DS Lolz, lost my stylus though, and lost a lot of my games in storage, including my ps1.

Also have played games on PC quite a bit in the past, but not much recently, I am on steam.

I don't play PC games anymore, my PC is just a basic office computer. I prefer the controller for games. The PS5 is coming out soon but I have no plans to upgrade, I upgraded to the PS4 a couple of years ago so it's still pretty new.

Reactions: Mayflower and Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't play PC games anymore, my PC is just a basic office computer. I prefer the controller for games. The PS5 is coming out soon but I have no plans to upgrade, I upgraded to the PS4 a couple of years ago so it's still pretty new.

So is my laptop hahaha, I did find a way though to get my ps3 controller working on it.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Agios maybe you might be in interested in this thread.

@Avalon1 it can still play older games, and games with lower requirements. I can play Portal 2 on it. Lol